Got offer from knpc as operations engineer

@ nairsachin and sam1190 > Can you please exchange your number in private?

Do note that posting your phone number on a public forum can be dangerous as everybody can access it.

Thanks

Priscilla

@Priscilla...
Yup that's true...thanks

yes you are right thanks  :)

I also got the same email from saira pacific  asking for 60k.
        After Doing search about the offer, I replied through email that " No employer ask for money before and after visa stamping -( As also written on kuwait embassy website.)
       Also , I told them there is a lot of complaints against ur consultancy of fraud.
         And I will pay the whole amount after getting job there in kuwait.
IF THEY are genuine.

Believe me guys none of them replied to my email and calls.

So , Beware of these people.....!!!

So , if anyone of u are coming to jaipur.
       I suggest u all not to pay money even a single penny.
      Also ask them About Demand Letter and their registration certificate by visiting their office in jaipur.

If something happens keep posting here.
    U cancan contact me on [Moderated: for security reason, please avoid posting phone numbers on the thread.]
Also I m on whatsapp

N sorry guys I don't know how to post my number privately. ..sso I m posting it publicly.

H's ha ha

Hello mx.j261,

To send a private message, you need to click on the member's profile, which will open a new window.

Once done, you will notice a green rectangle at the right of your page where it's written 'send a message'.

That's it!

Thank you,
Marjorie

it is great
go ahead

Mr nairsachin,
I also got a offer by knpc as per the saira pecific consultancy of jaipur is saying on the post of erection engineer snd they are providing 470 KD.
I don't know that is it a fraud consultancy or not. They are asking for 30000 for login process. Please get me also in loop. Please give me your number , I am so confused what to do .

(moderated: do not post private contact details here)

hii nitin, i have an offered by a consultancy named saira pacific ,jaipur. they call me an told that i got selected in knpc and my salary is 400 kd and they want 30k for login and when my visa and my air ticket come they charge me the next of amount which is 30k so please adviced me what should i do ,,,,,,,,consultancy is fraud or ok pls pls help me brp coz salary is also too low

dear all i also have offer from saira pacific for the post of mechanical maintenance engineer in kNPC and the salary they told me is 410 kd and they told me this is paid service so they want 30000 at the time of login tell me bro wat should we do my no. is [moderated: no phone number on the forum please]. tell me yr no. so we discussed

mr. Abhishek i also .......same here saira pacific Jaipur even i went Jaipur and meet that girl but i dont know its fraud or not give me ur no. [moderated: no phone number on the forum please]

Hey sam1190.. i have got the same offer from saira pacific consultancy jaipur for a job in knpc as electrical engineer for 365 kd... i am really confused whether it is genuine or not.. they have asked me to come to their place at jaipur for login process and pay them 30k... half of the total amount.. the rest has to be paid later when they give me the visa and offer letter and air tickets.. Did you go to jaipur sam?? I dunno what to do..

Sam1190, nairsachin, viresh951, samroy and other victims of the same saira pacific consultancy jaipur issue kindly message me your whatsapp number..

Thank you

these people are fraud yes i went to jaipur they have cheated many people from past 4 months so dont go with these guys. They dont have demand letter, nor proper legal agreement all ladies and owner is also fraud i did not paid any money but I got to know a person who had come to collect his passport he told me how they cheated him for dubai. so dont move ahead.I had gone with my father and there was huge drama these people got afraid when they saw that  my father  was accompanying me. I and My  father also asked several questions but they were giving all useless answers. first of all you all tell me no interview , then no offer letter. finally if you ask them for their demand letter from knpc which is a document from knpc like a contract to consultancy for hiring engineers etc so they were unable to show me those documents and giving all useless answers. Mr joy varghese the owner is also hiding his real name and giving all hoodwinking answers. Plus he is not in the office instead of their operations manager who is a lady other well  customer tackling girl was answer my and my fathers questions plus their manager was seated in the cabin .
Believe me these are no 1 fraud dont go there and waste your time.

|Moderated by Kenjee|
|Reason: For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum|

guys i to also got offer from these saira pacific consultancy as service engg elect in knpc 360Kd and accomodation  and i am not understanding these people are fraud or genuine please let me know guys my watss app num is 8977742659

dont post your no syed kindly check earlier comments these guys are fraud

Why u guys afraid of including your contact details while posting any comment.
        Is anyone gonna kill u or what ????
If u will post ur details then anyone having any information about anything can suggest u.

And about saira pacific ....,Its totally fraud don't wait ur time and money.

Dear ,

I am Rahul Raj from Kerala, Same thing happened to me. Saira pacific, Jaipur informed me that i am appointed as Electrical Engineer  in KNPC, Kuwait Only by CV Selection by KNPC with Salary 350 KD. ( Without any Interview from Client Side ). & for further process they informed me to come to jaipur & pay 30K as login fee & after that visa processing time will take 3 months. & after getting the visa i have to pay balance 30K.

" HOW CAN I BELIEVE SUCH A COMPANY LIKE KNPC WILL RECRUIT WITHOUT ANY INTERVIEW "

are they fraud or genuine ?
[ Moderated by Priscilla : do not post your phone number on the forum ]

100% fraud kindly read earlier reviews of mine and earlier people

raj_deva85 wrote:

Dear ,

I am Rahul Raj from Kerala, Same thing happened to me. Saira pacific, Jaipur informed me that i am appointed as Electrical Engineer  in KNPC, Kuwait Only by CV Selection by KNPC with Salary 350 KD. ( Without any Interview from Client Side ). & for further process they informed me to come to jaipur & pay 30K as login fee & after that visa processing time will take 3 months. & after getting the visa i have to pay balance 30K.

" HOW CAN I BELIEVE SUCH A COMPANY LIKE KNPC WILL RECRUIT WITHOUT ANY INTERVIEW "

are they fraud or genuine ?

[ Moderated by Priscilla : do not post your phone number on the forum ]

A scam.
Visa fees etc are paid for by the employer and not in advance by the employee.

Moderated by Kenjee
Reason : Off Topic - Please Create a New Thread

Hi San provide me your watsapp number ...its Rajesh

provide ur mob number...i want some clarification on Saira.....

Hsejar wrote:

provide ur mob number...i want some clarification on Saira.....

A FRIENDLY REMINDER.

For security reasons please do not post any personal contact details like phone numbers, email addresses etc as this makes you open to spammers and scammers who often troll forums looking for such information.
Thank you.

Sam can u give me ur mob nmbr pls.......i also went Saira pacific jaipur for my singapore process.....they asking 30k for login process,,,,,

Iam also received confirmation letter from sairapacific for knpc job . I want know whether it is true or fake . they asking me to pay 30000 rs as a login fee without providing  offer letter from knpc . pls help me friends

Dear bloggers,

Saira pacific consultancy company reviews are very bad on google. If you want the report/ blacklist please report to BBB online police and Google

Hi friendz..
i am logged in Saira pacific for Singapore process. They send me my E-visa and Passport. But they are not giving me the flight ticket.i paid the money also.Plzzz tel me friendz wat i hav to do...

what else?

Dear friends I have logged in Saira Pacific for job in Singapore. I have also paid Rs.30000. It's going to be around 2 months and they didn't do anything. Today I was calling them and all the mobiles were switched off. Nobody is answering the landline. Please help me guys what should I do.

khan.sazid wrote:

Dear friends I have logged in Saira Pacific for job in Singapore. I have also paid Rs.30000. It's going to be around 2 months and they didn't do anything. Today I was calling them and all the mobiles were switched off. Nobody is answering the landline. Please help me guys what should I do.

Unfortunately you have been scammed and the is nothing you can do about it..... :(

Hi Everyone, I just read the thread. Got a lot of information. Thank you people. I got an offer for operations engineer in KNPC a few days back. The salary negotiations have not begun yet.
1.What is the salary range that can be expected and up to what level should I push it?
2. How are Asians/Indians treated in Kuwait? Can someone share their personal experience?
3.What are the important terms and conditions should I look out for in the offer documents?
4. How is the medical facilities in Kuwait?
Thanks in advance. I really appreciate your help.

Hi khan.sazid , am also logged in for d same process...i got my e-visa...but i didnt get my ticket...when am asking fr tckt dey are telling so many dates...

Hi ram 2020,
Can you share what sort of questions you encountered in interview. Any written? Time of interview n imp topics to focus etc.

Dear khan plsss go to Jaipur n do FIr against them ...they ran away...as I am also the victim

Dear ram,
   Please go to Jaipur n do the FIR against them ...they ran away...as I am also victim .

hey Sam , they ran means? No office there

Please share ur no.