Anti spam system & new rules

OK. I understand and appreciate the intention behind this activity.

Kindly let me know how to participate in this forum. Also, could you please let me know the timeline by which the PM will be unlocked?

Your quick attention and response is much appreciated.

Raghuraju wrote:

Kindly let me know how to participate in this forum. Also, could you please let me know the timeline by which the PM will be unlocked?

Follow the rules outlined in the very first post. The more meaningful posts you make, the quicker your PM system will be activated.

SimCityAT wrote:
Raghuraju wrote:

Follow the rules outlined in the very first post. The more meaningful posts you make, the quicker your PM system will be activated.

Thanks. Got it.

SimCityAT wrote:
Raghuraju wrote:

One other question just popped up. Blocking PM means I wouldn't be able to send messages or I won't be able to receive as well?

i am looking to see how i can get my inbox and message unblocked>?

I find reddit to be annoying, I find Linkedin.com to be mediocre,
many of us do business globally and it isn't easy to find suitable "v-blogs" online which isn't all that restricted while in some countries.

it would be nice to have forums much that before 2008 .

finding,seeking ,and at times relevant messages are not always :spam: spam is ironic as it is meat in a can :P

is this private messaging or public> I am quite new to this forum. but yes, i do feel your pain, when there is too much censorship, it destroys the very thing and reason we are on line for.

skip420 wrote:

is this private messaging or public> I am quite new to this forum. but yes, i do feel your pain, when there is too much censorship, it destroys the very thing and reason we are on line for.

Private, but you need to ask if people want to know about your fitness empire, or whatever you're selling.

OK, I am trying to be nice here......

Did anyone bother to read the first comment? I gather not!

Tirelessly the Admin and Experts spend time here to say the same thing. READ THE 1st POST. It's not hard?

I try my best and not repeat any mistake which make break rule
I want use for there global for knowledge and share professional experience for peoples

okay, i did not see this before.

what should i do now exactly so that I can send messages

@Tobi Karuvallil > please read the first post on this topic.

What should I do?
I already wrote in many forums. But Still my account is blocked?
Should I open New account?

Sergpol13 wrote:

What should I do?
I already wrote in many forums. But Still my account is blocked?
Should I open New account?

No but you stop posting rubbish in an attempt to unlock your PM system and you should understand pestering women on ladies only threads is taken seriously on this forum.
What PMs have you sent and were they also pestering women?

Please

Dr Xee Hussain wrote:

Please

Thank you.

Welcome. Good to see u

My fault. I'm a new user. Sorry about that!

Okay thanks for the head's up

You have to post replies in the forum discussions and it unlocks

I apologize for this. I am a new user and searching jobs using this only website. I am still learning about this website. I assure you this wont happen again. Please guide me in how to use this website in a proper possible way. Once again I apologize.

Thanks for the advise

Ok, I did copy and paste. Sorry! Gonna participate in the forum now.

How I can unlock my massage service it was my fault

@Mahony16 >

Julien wrote:

Hi,

in order to ensure quality to our users, and to considerably reduce the number of spam sent by private messages, we decided to set up a few new rules.

But we'll start with a few explanations.

Our definition of spam ?
Unsolicited emails or private messages.

How we detect spam ?
90% of spam is sent by new users
90% of spam are "copy and paste messages"

Please, please...
Don't send the same message to several users without taking the time to explain us how we could help you on the forum.

If you are a new user and if you post more than 5 copy and paste messages, your private message system gets blocked.

Stop asking us to unlock your PM system
You can unblock your private message system by yourself. How can you do that ?

Please take the time to present yourself on the forum, to participate to a few discussions (with real answers), and your private message system will be unlocked. That's it !

I did not know, sorry!

Sorry, If you read the messages I was only trying to help expats who have come on there own and give them information to help. can you please unblock me this won't happen again

Mahony16 wrote:

How I can unlock my massage service it was my fault

I am not sure I understand what the issuse is? Did you read the very first post on here?

I was block again if I did not do any copy paste of sort?

Hi! I apologize for sending too many similar messages. Desperately trying to find a place before I move next week. Lesson learned. Sorry!

I made the mistake but for looking for candidates with the same information. Now it's taken and I will modify emails for different receivers.
Thanks for the remainder !

Hello, anyone from France here?

Got it. Thank you

hi how are u

nationsorg wrote:

Hello, anyone from France here?

Go to the France section of the forum.

That was happen by mistake. Hope you understand.

Hi all,
Santhush here from dubai like to join nex expats in dubai

thanks for your guideline , i did not mean to did it
so which form you want me to fill it ?

i am sorry for sending the same message a lot  :(

Share your expat experience and get in touch with other members

OR