his Iqama :D

:D

TheLegendLeads wrote:
HRGuru wrote:

Check what ?

his Iqama :D

:P:D:D

Dear HRGuru

I have viewed you answers. You have great knowledge on labour laws please answer me.

I want to know that if a person has Azad visa(independent of free visa) of Green category.And he stays at his house and don't do any job in KSA. Then will he be deported or will be permitted to stay at KSA. And after completing 2 years stay at ksa he gets transfer to the employer in ksa until that time his relatives support him financially. Is it a possibility. Please reply thanks

Sponsorship Transfer in Saudi Arabia =:

Anyone knows what are the procedures/requirements to transfer sponsorship in Saudi Arabia?

- I have my cousin who is working as a housemaid in Riyadh. Her sponsor is willing to release her under my sponsorship.

- My profession is an Engineer and living in Riyadh with my family. I want to know if i can transfer her under my sponsorship and what are the procedures to start with.

Appreciate anybody who can give me advise which will help me as i have kids and my wife is working also.

Many thanks in advance guyz..

MC

diar sir

i wont driven job & nakal kafala your company.
welid licen sudi arabia.

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu..

I want to know what documents need to transfer from house driver to Technician.. i'm working as Mobile Phone technician in Samsung i want to transfer to company, i submitt before Jawazat paper, passport, iqama to my company, after 8 days he rejected not documents valid, so what proper documents need to submitt our company..

labist wrote:

Dear HRGuru

I have viewed you answers. You have great knowledge on labour laws please answer me.

I want to know that if a person has Azad visa(independent of free visa) of Green category.And he stays at his house and don't do any job in KSA. Then will he be deported or will be permitted to stay at KSA. And after completing 2 years stay at ksa he gets transfer to the employer in ksa until that time his relatives support him financially. Is it a possibility. Please reply thanks

A person who has free visa and in green need not worry as long as he is working under his own or original sponsor.If he is not working with his own sponsor then he might be caught and fined first, not deported. He can stay at home and change after 2 yrs, but is that why he came to KSA by paying a lot for the visa - to sit at home ??? What he can do is find a job with another green sponsor as of now and then change his sponsorship to him.

stcronald wrote:

Sponsorship Transfer in Saudi Arabia =:

Anyone knows what are the procedures/requirements to transfer sponsorship in Saudi Arabia?

- I have my cousin who is working as a housemaid in Riyadh. Her sponsor is willing to release her under my sponsorship.

- My profession is an Engineer and living in Riyadh with my family. I want to know if i can transfer her under my sponsorship and what are the procedures to start with.

Appreciate anybody who can give me advise which will help me as i have kids and my wife is working also.

Many thanks in advance guyz..

MC

You need to get the sponsor of the maid and yourself should go to jawazat and file for a release of house worker.  They will give you a stamped paper as release which you then use to process the sponsorship transfer. This was how it was done to the best of my knowledge.

nasir9695 wrote:

I want to know what documents need to transfer from house driver to Technician.. i'm working as Mobile Phone technician in Samsung i want to transfer to company, i submitt before Jawazat paper, passport, iqama to my company, after 8 days he rejected not documents valid, so what proper documents need to submitt our company..

Walaikum salam,

You need to go with your sponsor to the labor office and under the grace period house driver can transfer his sponsorship.

Dear

I landed in KSA before 5 months & my co is in yellow. i got another job but they are asking for Iqama with release letter. So can I get iqama from any co & then transfer to new co? Do you know such Co?

Waiting

Jazak Allahu Khairan..
Only i need labour office paper and after that i dont need any paper..

HRGuru wrote:
labist wrote:

Dear HRGuru

A person who has free visa and in green need not worry as long as he is working under his own or original sponsor.If he is not working with his own sponsor then he might be caught and fined first, not deported. He can stay at home and change after 2 yrs, but is that why he came to KSA by paying a lot for the visa - to sit at home ??? What he can do is find a job with another green sponsor as of now and then change his sponsorship to him.

Thanks a lot HRGuru satisfied with your answer completely.

Dear HRGuru,
My current sponsor is in Abha and I am working in Jeddah with different company. My new employer is willing to take my transfer. However my kafil is charging me to give release letters and asking me to get attested from Chamber of Commerce myelf. Is it possible to get the release letters attested from Jeddah Chamber of Commerce or I have to get it done from Abha Chamber of Commerce?
please reply, thank you.

Asif_ wrote:

Dear HRGuru,
My current sponsor is in Abha and I am working in Jeddah with different company. My new employer is willing to take my transfer. However my kafil is charging me to give release letters and asking me to get attested from Chamber of Commerce myelf. Is it possible to get the release letters attested from Jeddah Chamber of Commerce or I have to get it done from Abha Chamber of Commerce?
please reply, thank you.

If your kafeels registration is issued from Abha, then you might need to do this in Abha. Try in Jeddah first and see.

My name is Danish, I have iqama profession of House driver however I am working in a Medical Company and now willing to take transfer with my current employer.

I have got the demand letter, but my concern is,a s I belong to Individual cateogry so from where exactly should I get the release letter verified.

Please answer my concern ASAP

danish2112 wrote:

My name is Danish, I have iqama profession of House driver however I am working in a Medical Company and now willing to take transfer with my current employer.

I have got the demand letter, but my concern is,a s I belong to Individual cateogry so from where exactly should I get the release letter verified.

Please answer my concern ASAP

Get the demand letter attested to have it authenticated, if not take it with a copy of your sponsor's ID to labor office and they will verify it for you.

Thank you so much for a prompt response, my demand letter is laready stamped by the company. but I have to get a demand letter from my kafeel, but as My profession on Iqama is of hosue driver from where I can get the demand letter attested

Thank you for your help. I will try here first.

danish2112 wrote:

Thank you so much for a prompt response, my demand letter is laready stamped by the company. but I have to get a demand letter from my kafeel, but as My profession on Iqama is of hosue driver from where I can get the demand letter attested

Try the chamber of commerce for attestation, since you are a house driver I guess you dont need it and you can approach the labor office / jawazat directly.

hi expat guru iam qc engineer iam working in man power supply and my contact is finish on august  iam afaid that iam illegal boss say you ahve to work otherwise iam going to hurrob my iqama job  is also welder my comapany is in low green   can i transfer iqama or get a final exit from jawazat

sooraj007 wrote:

hi expat guru iam qc engineer iam working in man power supply and my contact is finish on august  iam afaid that iam illegal boss say you ahve to work otherwise iam going to hurrob my iqama job  is also welder my comapany is in low green   can i transfer iqama or get a final exit from jawazat

If you find another company who is willing to take you,  you can change the sponsorship to them. If you do not want that and need final exit, this is also possible. You have to approach the labor office / jawazat for this.

Assalamu Alaikum

Sir,
My visa category is housedriver, but i need to transfer my visa to graphic designer, its possible or not

I want to know about transfer of iqama after submitted the paper,passport & iqama.

i am working as sale coordinator in a company. before 1 month my company manger issue the demand letters of All such workers who has free visa but work in company. i paid 12000 Saudi riyal to my sponsor for three transfer paper with chamber & submitted papers with my iqama & passport to my company. the problem is this if company ask after few days we can not transfer your iqama for some one problem . then what will we do ?

if you have an better idea then please tell me

suneer wrote:

Assalamu Alaikum

Sir,
My visa category is housedriver, but i need to transfer my visa to graphic designer, its possible or not

Under the grace period, yes its possible.

usmanhafeez wrote:

I want to know about transfer of iqama after submitted the paper,passport & iqama.

i am working as sale coordinator in a company. before 1 month my company manger issue the demand letters of All such workers who has free visa but work in company. i paid 12000 Saudi riyal to my sponsor for three transfer paper with chamber & submitted papers with my iqama & passport to my company. the problem is this if company ask after few days we can not transfer your iqama for some one problem . then what will we do ?

if you have an better idea then please tell me

Walikum salam

There are no other normal ways other than to wait for the new company to do your transfer process. Once the previous sponsor has given you the release his responsibility of you is over and your new company is bound by law to transfer you since the transfer letter has been issued to them. The letters that were issued may have limited validity but then again if you company can still do the transfer after some time , you can get another letter from the sponsor again - may be after paying some thing small again.

Before you look into all of these, try follow up with the current company to expedite the visa transfer process faster.

hi every body assalamu allaikum! anyone can advise me because I have problem to my work which is my companion Indonesia always making problem for me same at my accommodation too and then I feel mental harassed and now I decided too stop work and to transfer another company so I am thinking that my visa is under my current employer and I am almost 1 year and 6 month now can I transfer to another employer after the july 3 2013 that I know that now is very strict!! is that possible I can transfer? my employer was listen to her please help I want to transfer that I  am so afraid for her!!!! because I found out she  used two names and then now amnesty opened she used another name and declared she is umrah  but actually she was working visa in Dammam before and I think she has problem maybe and my employer trying everything for her!!!

hi assalamu alaikum everyone some one advice I want to transfer visa and eqama that I know a few months ongoing of amnesty!!! actually I have problem to my co worker Indonesia here that always making problem for me since she will come here now then my employer was listen to her I feel mental harass and I stop work and thinking what I need to do as of now then I want transfer to another employer I am now 1 year and 6 month is that possible now please help thanks!!

Re: new iqama and red category.. Dear Mr.Gurru

I need your support to release my tension for below queries;

1- I new arrived in KSA and gave all paper to my sponsor for Iqama but still waiting, The company is in "White" category,so can Govt issued the Iqama ?

2- Can I transfer to Green-Company without get the Iqama due to grace period?

Really Thanks and appreciate for your support.

BR,
Ahmad

rohaina masukat wrote:

hi every body assalamu allaikum! anyone can advise me because I have problem to my work which is my companion Indonesia always making problem for me same at my accommodation too and then I feel mental harassed and now I decided too stop work and to transfer another company so I am thinking that my visa is under my current employer and I am almost 1 year and 6 month now can I transfer to another employer after the july 3 2013 that I know that now is very strict!! is that possible I can transfer? my employer was listen to her please help I want to transfer that I  am so afraid for her!!!! because I found out she  used two names and then now amnesty opened she used another name and declared she is umrah  but actually she was working visa in Dammam before and I think she has problem maybe and my employer trying everything for her!!!

Did not fully understand you there, but you can transfer now in the grace period before completion of 2 yrs if your sponsor is in red / yellow / white and move to a another company / kafeel. As for harassment from another worker - you have to deal it and resolve it yourself.

Ahmadtanvir wrote:

Re: new iqama and red category.. Dear Mr.Gurru

I need your support to release my tension for below queries;

1- I new arrived in KSA and gave all paper to my sponsor for Iqama but still waiting, The company is in "White" category,so can Govt issued the Iqama ?

Really Thanks and appreciate for your support.

BR,
Ahmad

Yes they can issue iqama, but you will need to transfer it at the earliest since it will be under a white company.

Yes you can transfer even if there is no iqama, both process (making iqama and sponsorship change) can be done at the same time.

Dear Mr.Gurru

Really Thanks and apprciate for your support.

My working company where I have to transfer dn't know how to take transfer without Iqama Issued.

So kindly let me know good "Maktab" in Riyadh which can transfer and get Iqama in short time.

May ALLAH give you Hassnat.

Thanks,

Ahmadtanvir wrote:

Dear Mr.Gurru

Really Thanks and apprciate for your support.

My working company where I have to transfer dn't know how to take transfer without Iqama Issued.

So kindly let me know good "Maktab" in Riyadh which can transfer and get Iqama in short time.

May ALLAH give you Hassnat.

Thanks,

Dear Ahmad,

Personally I dont know and neither do I endorse any "maktab"s, I am sorry I cant be of much help here.

Dear Mr.Gurru

I checked one Maktab and he told me that I cannot get transfer without Iqama whenever I will not pass 90 days in KSA as I came on 24-05-2013 or can be transfer after get iqama any time, so is it true?

Actually, I need to transfer Iqama to my working company, so it is possible after even grace period passed because I feel that my currnt sponsor will take some time to get my Iqama as he has some issue with Labor office?

Thanks for your support.

BR,

Ahmad

hi i am a hurrob household worker in saudi and now is grace period my husband is here also in saudi but he is electrical engineer. he want to transfer my sponsorship to his iqama. what is the requirement in transfering of iqama if i am hurrob to my husband.. kindly help me please.. the company of my husband already giving my husband a family status and where we will go if we completed the documents? in jawazat or ministry of labor

appreciating for your help..

Re: Iqama Transfer
hi i am a hurrob household worker in saudi and now is grace period my husband is here also in saudi but he is electrical engineer. he want to transfer my sponsorship to his iqama. what is the requirement in transfering of iqama if i am hurrob to my husband.. kindly help me please.. the company of my husband already giving my husband a family status and where we will go if we completed the documents? in jawazat or ministry of labor

appreciating for your help.

Ahmadtanvir wrote:

Dear Mr.Gurru

I checked one Maktab and he told me that I cannot get transfer without Iqama whenever I will not pass 90 days in KSA as I came on 24-05-2013 or can be transfer after get iqama any time, so is it true?

Actually, I need to transfer Iqama to my working company, so it is possible after even grace period passed because I feel that my currnt sponsor will take some time to get my Iqama as he has some issue with Labor office?

Thanks for your support.

BR,

Ahmad

Dear Ahmed,

You can get iqama and release at the same time, please approach a good agent or another one.  The 90 day period is since you are arrived and the visa is still valid after the arrival. But if the sponsor is in red and he is giving you release and you have found a green company - then you can get release and iqama at the same time. If the agent still insists, ask him to make the iqama first and then transfer.

eni2187 wrote:

appreciating for your help..

You have to go and correct your situation first at the labor office / jawazat. You need to get marriage certificate attested and then your husband's iqama / passport copy and then ask them to transfer you as dependent from household worker.

As salamualaykum

@HR Guru really Appreciate your support

I want to transfer my Iqama to new company, company is providing me demand letter, I came on Azad visa, But my kafil is asking me for 5000 sr which I can't pay, my profession is building electrician company is in white category. Passport is with Kafil.

Can you please suggest me or is there any way I can transfer to new company without paying in this grace period.

Waiting for your reply,

JazakAllahu Khair.