Checking iqama with passport number

how can i check with passport number if i have iqama. please help me i want to now if i have iqama

you can know status of your residency through your passport number from mol.gov.sa

Here it is:
https://www.mol.gov.sa/Services/Inquiry … quiry.aspx

If you know Arabic, type in your passport number, nationality and the security code. Click the button and go to the bottom of the screen. If Iqama was issued, you'll see info appearing in the bottom of the screen. If not, you'll see some error.

I can't check if i have my iqama.pls help me know how

edwinjem wrote:

I can't check if i have my iqama.pls help me know how

PM me your passport number and nationality, and I can check it out for you.

Filipino

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : do not put your passport number on the forum for your own security
edwinjem wrote:

Iqama not issued yet.

Thank u for the reminder.
Can u give me some advices.i came here in saudi last October 29.and i started working as a domestic helper.i tried to adjust with the situation here but now i cant continue with my work now.what can i do.can i go home to my countryland.still i don't have iqama right now.will i face any problem about this.i told this thing before to my employer and he said he can send me home if i want but then i wait for a while to adjust myself until the time comes now that i just can't continue this work.pls give me some suggestions.thank u

edwinjem wrote:

Thank u for the reminder.
Can u give me some advices.i came here in saudi last October 29.and i started working as a domestic helper.i tried to adjust with the situation here but now i cant continue with my work now.what can i do.can i go home to my countryland.still i don't have iqama right now.will i face any problem about this.i told this thing before to my employer and he said he can send me home if i want but then i wait for a while to adjust myself until the time comes now that i just can't continue this work.pls give me some suggestions.thank u

If your iqama hasn't been issued yet, you won't go through the usual 'Final exit' process. You have to talk to your employer and he can make the arrangements.

Was there any contract signed? There must be an early termination clause. What does it say?

No we don't have a contract signed.ok thank u but is it possible to leave without iqama?

No we don't have a contract signed.ok thank u but is it possible to leave without iqama?

Yes, it is.

Ok thank u very much i will talk to my employer soon thanks again

Hi pls i want to ask again if i already have my iqama

And how long does it take to apply for a final exit visa?coz i really want to go home

How long will the final exit be released.

edwinjem wrote:

How long will the final exit be released.

A few seconds if you fulfill conditions like:

- No car in your name
- No traffic violations

Follow up with your company please.

Pls let me know if i already had my iqama.pls tell me what should i say to the company??thank u

Please can you check my iqama number throught my pasport number A22***

Sir good day..i have a big problem here in Philippines. I came from saudi last dec 2014 im already exit but some of my agency that i applied need ah exit visa or iqama number but its too long from now because i dont have already can you pls help me to find my iqama number this is my passport number EB*** thanks a lot.. Inshallah you help me.

Dear, Can you please check Iqama No. for Passport No. LQ***.
Appreciated.

Checking my iqama number

hello please can you check my previous iqama number? i only have my previous passport. I need to know my status in saudi because I want to return back there again as a worker. please.  thank you.

AK0894222

I need to know  my iqama number

My iqama vikrama belly date check

@sweden felicitas I want to know if I have iqama

how can i check with passport number if i have iqama. please help me i want to now if i have iqama
-@sweden felicitas

@edwinjem ***

-@sweden felicitas

Hello everyone,

Please don't post your passport or iqama number on the forum.

You need to check your status on the given website https://www.mol.gov.sa/Services/Inquiry … quiry.aspx

Thanks in advance,

Bhavna

@TheLegendLeads

Lc1016**

Pakistan

@Ali Abbas29

Hello, this member has not been active for the past 2 years.

Regards

Bhavna

@edwinjem I want to check iqama number please help me