Iqama Transfer

Sir what if my old employer not agree with my demand letter? My company is in reds status and i want to transfer. But when i gave the demand letter he is not agree. What should i do? How can i transfer without permission of my old employer? Can give some tip sir? Thank you

Dear HR GURU,

Good day.

I am under sponsorship of company A and working to company B (supplied by company A). I am not yet finish my two years in company B. I got a job offer from company C. here are the steps happened:

1. Company C give demand letter to Company A.
2. Company A issued release letter
3. Company Company C process my transfer of iqama. but I am still not sending my resignation to company A.
4. My iqama finally transferred to Company C. then company C give instruction to submit my resignation to Company A.
5. Company A send formal letter to company B informing my resignation.
6. Company B talk to me and try to convince me not to leave and give me some offer, that's why I mentioned that I have no more chance to stay because my iqama is already transfer to company C. but still I'm working in company B until I finish my 30days advance notice for my resignation as per my contract. then company B took a copy of my new iqama.

My question,
1. can the company B hold or disapproved my resignation even I have 30 days advance notice?

2. Is it illegal by working in company B but my iqama is under company C while waiting my resignation effectivity? if yes, what are the possibilities will happen to me? is company B can file a case against me or it is possible to put me in jail because of this?

3. What are the possibilities that company B can do against me?

Please advise me. thank you so much

Good day,    I have a problem. My iqama and my company is in red status then i apply in other company and they gave the demand letter.. The problem is when i gave the demnd letter in my old employer ..they didnt agree. My current company is closed and i already 2 months no work and no salary.. So how can i change my company without permission of my old company? Please give me some advices thank you in advance...

I need to transfer my wife's iqama to my iqama. Her father expired 6 months ago and she was on her fathers sponsorship. Now her iqama is in jawazat for renewal but is pending there. I need help to transfer her iqama to my iqama.
1. We dont have marriage certificate yet.
2. We dont have her fathers death certificate.
Since her father died now she is illegal. How can I bring her under my sponsorship without release letter.

nobleviking wrote:

I need to transfer my wife's iqama to my iqama. Her father expired 6 months ago and she was on her fathers sponsorship. Now her iqama is in jawazat for renewal but is pending there. I need help to transfer her iqama to my iqama.
1. We dont have marriage certificate yet.
2. We dont have her fathers death certificate.
Since her father died now she is illegal. How can I bring her under my sponsorship without release letter.

Extremely strange and fishy.

How come she is your wife and you don't have a marriage certificate YET?
And how come her father died and there was no death certificate? How was he buried or sent back to his home country?

Mhacoy26 wrote:

Good day,    I have a problem. My iqama and my company is in red status then i apply in other company and they gave the demand letter.. The problem is when i gave the demnd letter in my old employer ..they didnt agree. My current company is closed and i already 2 months no work and no salary.. So how can i change my company without permission of my old company? Please give me some advices thank you in advance...

I up my question sir.

What I mean to say is that. We married on Islamic terms with a small ceremony and before we could go to court and take certificate her father died all of a sudden (and was buried here). Now their entire family is dependent on her fathers sponsorship. They become illegal now and once they take death certificate they have to leave the country immedaitely which they dont want to since their children are still studying here and it will disrupt their life. The company of her father has offered to give the job to his son and planned to transfer the family dependents to the sons sponsorship. But now the matter is stuck up in ministry of labor for the want of release letter which they cant produce since it requires the fathers signature.

I can produce Indian registered marriage certificate. Pls advise of any solution or any agent who can transfer the girls iqama on my sponsorship whether in a straight way or from the back door.

Mhacoy26 wrote:
Mhacoy26 wrote:

I up my question sir.

You do need approval from your red employer. The only way possible without his permission is to wait for your iqama to expire and then go to the labour court.

More info here: http://www.redyellow.com.sa/Nitaqat/Abo … tatus.aspx

nobleviking wrote:

What I mean to say is that. We married on Islamic terms with a small ceremony and before we could go to court and take certificate her father died all of a sudden (and was buried here). Now their entire family is dependent on her fathers sponsorship. They become illegal now and once they take death certificate they have to leave the country immedaitely which they dont want to since their children are still studying here and it will disrupt their life. The company of her father has offered to give the job to his son and planned to transfer the family dependents to the sons sponsorship. But now the matter is stuck up in ministry of labor for the want of release letter which they cant produce since it requires the fathers signature.

I can produce Indian registered marriage certificate. Pls advise of any solution or any agent who can transfer the girls iqama on my sponsorship whether in a straight way or from the back door.

Loss of the sponosor is one of the hugest here in KSA. The family will be transferred to the son as you wrote above. The company of the deceased must complete the above process. Of course, who can ask for the signature of a passed away person?

Once above is completed, only and only then you can request the sponsorship change of your wife to your iqama.

I was transferred from my new employer not their visa
Does my iqama remain transferrable ?

danparco wrote:

I was transferred from my new employer not their visa
Does my iqama remain transferrable ?

Query not clear, can you be specific or give more details.

Assalamalaikum
     I got a job offer from saudi as general system analyst and  my visa is issued via dubai. My wife is in saudi and she has iqama under her dad sponser. Can I transfer her iqama to my once I get my saudi iqama without the need of saudi embarrassi attestation on my degree certificate? Currently my visa to saudi is issued based on uae attestation, medical from uae and uae work permit.

If you become an Iqama holder, your wife's iqama transfer to yours will be a local transfer; that doesn't require any degree attestations.

Thank you, that will really save my time, else I have to send my certificat back india for attestation. .

Dear Sir,

You mean to say that I cannot be transferred to another company if I am not yet working for 2 years in my current Company? My contract allows me to resign.

Thanks.

seirajsantos wrote:

Dear Sir,

You mean to say that I cannot be transferred to another company if I am not yet working for 2 years in my current Company? My contract allows me to resign.

Thanks.

You can resign, but if you want to move to another company then you need to complete two years if your sponsor is under green category. If in red or yellow no need for the 2 years.

If that is so, the remedy is to resign, then the new company will process new working visa?

I have a question . My company is in ref status and my iqama expired maybe after 2 weeks . And i already standby 3 months . Because our shop is closed . And j have ni salary for 3 months. I asking my employer to give exit or releAse but he always refuse . Question. If my is expire can i exit or transfer without the permission of my old employer?

I have a question . My company is in red status and my iqama expired maybe after 2 weeks . And i already standby 3 months . Because our shop is closed . And j have ni salary for 3 months. I asking my employer to give exit or releAse but he always refuse . Question. If my is expire can i exit or transfer without the permission of my old employer?

Mhacoy26 wrote:

I have a question . My company is in red status and my iqama expired maybe after 2 weeks . And i already standby 3 months . Because our shop is closed . And j have ni salary for 3 months. I asking my employer to give exit or releAse but he always refuse . Question. If my is expire can i exit or transfer without the permission of my old employer?

If your iqama expires and your company is in red, you don't need consent of your employer to join any company in green.

More info here: http://www.redyellow.com.sa/Nitaqat/Abo … tatus.aspx

What if sir i want to exit? What will i do?

Mhacoy26 wrote:

What if sir i want to exit? What will i do?

For transfer or for exit you do not need your sponsors permission any more. Just approach labor office and they will give you exit if that is what you want in coordination with your embassy.

Ah ok sir thank you very much for useful replaying:)

My Iqama Expired until now and my employer is red category during grace period. they are not paying my salary on time i have 3 months back salary. i apply to another company and they accept me. They work my papers in Labor office and it was approved already.But before i get my new iqama labor need to see my original passport. It is with my employer he refuse to give it to me.. He said no release either i go back to work or he will send me home.
He said he will give me big problem is i report to labor office or to our Philippine consulate here in jeddah..What should i do to get my passport?

AbdulRahmanSantos wrote:

My Iqama Expired until now and my employer is red category during grace period. they are not paying my salary on time i have 3 months back salary. i apply to another company and they accept me. They work my papers in Labor office and it was approved already.But before i get my new iqama labor need to see my original passport. It is with my employer he refuse to give it to me.. He said no release either i go back to work or he will send me home.
He said he will give me big problem is i report to labor office or to our Philippine consulate here in jeddah..What should i do to get my passport?

If you have a copy of your passport, present it to the labour office and tell them that the original is with your sponsor who's not only refused giving it back; but also has threatened you for awful consequences. Meanwhile, request them to issue a letter in the name of your embassy to issue you a new passport.

Kabayan we are almost the same story in my case my iqama will expire on january 20 2014 .. 3 months no salary and 2 months no wrok because our shop us already closed. And my company is in red status .according to our embassy much better to exit instead to release many people here in embassy have problem of transfer . .

Thanks for your reply i forgot to add on my message that my old employer suddenly from Red become green low is your advice stands the same on my case even if they become green low now.

Dear sir,
iam vamsi and working in riyadh from sep1st 2013, till now i didnt get my iqamma , as my company HR people are saying it will take some more time it is common in KSA like that . can any one guide me how to check either iqamaa was issued or not with the following details like passport number, visa no

How can i know if my new employer already did my eqama?

Dear HRGURU and TLL,

Hi!

My wife is under my sponsorship. She was hired by a Saudi government institution. I submitted a no objection letter, with the stamp of my company, to them together with her iqama and passport last July 2013.

How long will it take for her to transfer?

Does her paper will go through to "dewan madani", "dakiliya" and jawazat?

Confused and have waited for too long already.

Hope you could give me a clear explanation on this issue. Thank you very much.

omaiviso wrote:

Dear HRGURU and TLL,

Hi!

My wife is under my sponsorship. She was hired by a Saudi government institution. I submitted a no objection letter, with the stamp of my company, to them together with her iqama and passport last July 2013.

How long will it take for her to transfer?

Does her paper will go through to "dewan madani", "dakiliya" and jawazat?

Confused and have waited for too long already.

Hope you could give me a clear explanation on this issue. Thank you very much.

The process is only normal sponsorship transfer and it takes an average of 2 weeks these days. No need to worry about it since this will be done soon, and note the paper does not go through the first two institutions you mentioned. It will be  with Jawazat only.

Thanks a lot HR Guru.

I just need to have more patience.

omaiviso wrote:

Thanks a lot HR Guru.

I just need to have more patience.

Dont worry most of us do need to have this.

Dear Sir,
i want to confirm that i transfer my iqama to a new company before 4 months and my contract is for 2 years after 2 years can i tranfer my iqama to other company. main question is that can this company give me exit ? means this company has right to give me exit ?

Abaid wrote:

Dear Sir,
i want to confirm that i transfer my iqama to a new company before 4 months and my contract is for 2 years after 2 years can i tranfer my iqama to other company. main question is that can this company give me exit ? means this company has right to give me exit ?

All companies have the right to terminate the employment contract and give exit to their staff. You could of course challenge this decision in court saying that you have transferred the visa to them, but these are long shots and time consuming and generally not worthwhile. If you do find another job in 2 yrs time and moves out, the new employer can support your case if you file a case. But generally companies these days do release locally hired staff.

Thanks... brother

Yes. It is possible & will take almost 1 week.

Hello ! I am a nurse working in a big and ministry Hospital.  My husband got a release from his previous employer and now my husband and my children are under my iqama sponsorship, means dependent. My question if my husband can find a job in any company is he allow to transfer to the new sponsorship and change the status from dependent to worker ? Anyway he is engineer ? Thanks

Hello ! I am a nurse working in a big and ministry Hospital.  My husband got a release from his previous employer and now my husband and my children are under my iqama sponsorship, means dependent. My question if my husband can find a job in any company is he allow to transfer to the new sponsorship and change the status from dependent to worker ? Anyway he is engineer ? Thanks