Iqama Transfer

AOA sir,
I come on 1st june 2013 here at saudi arabia.
my kafeel hurrob me. my passport at my kafeel, i have only my iqaama. then how can i go to pakistan?
any body can give me clue or show me path?

Hi TLL and HRguru,

Please help me with my situation. I have completed my 18 months with my employer already. They issued me final exit which I have applied. I have new offer with a good company. During my flight schedule, immigration officer stop me due to cancelled final exit visa. They told me because of my bank loan. I told them that I will pay it when I return but still did not allowed me. In the first place I don't know about this.  I have question since I have with me my passport and iqama.

Can I make transfer to my new company which I intended to return? My iqama sponsor already in yellow category and the new company is in green.

What will be the procedure in doing this transfer of sponsorship? since my old company already give me final exit but cancelled by the bank.

Thank you very much for your help to clarify things.

Good Day I just want to ask this question, I already check my iqama and its in green category but still my work is in car maintenance helper and my company is different from one that is written on my iqama. am working in medical center now as nurse and I think I work now in medical center that is supposed to be closed now that's why they don't put this medical center in our iqama.. Is this a big problem?? Hope someone help me what should I do.. Thank a lot

aamal manzli

abcwe wrote:

AOA sir,
I come on 1st june 2013 here at saudi arabia.
my kafeel hurrob me. my passport at my kafeel, i have only my iqaama. then how can i go to pakistan?
any body can give me clue or show me path?

Take a copy of your passport, and of the entry visa stamped on it to the consulate along with proof that you have in fact been reported as a runaway (huroob). They'll issue you an exit only passport for travel back to Pakistan. All the best.

Best regards

MTLawin wrote:

Hi TLL and HRguru,

Please help me with my situation. I have completed my 18 months with my employer already. They issued me final exit which I have applied. I have new offer with a good company. During my flight schedule, immigration officer stop me due to cancelled final exit visa. They told me because of my bank loan. I told them that I will pay it when I return but still did not allowed me. In the first place I don't know about this.  I have question since I have with me my passport and iqama.

Can I make transfer to my new company which I intended to return? My iqama sponsor already in yellow category and the new company is in green.

What will be the procedure in doing this transfer of sponsorship? since my old company already give me final exit but cancelled by the bank.

You can transfer to the new company without the need for approval from your present employer since he's in the yellow category.

trono wrote:
MTLawin wrote:

Hi TLL and HRguru,

You can transfer to the new company without the need for approval from your present employer since he's in the yellow category.

You need to cancel the exit that you have done already at jawazat offices by showing then new offer / demand letter and then movwe to the new sponsor. This might not be possible also since exit has already been stamped. Try at jawazat to see what is the procedure to cancel. This might require your current sponsor who gave you exit as well.

hi anybody can advice if there is chance to go another kafeel if you run away only 1 month and the employer was reported to police huroob& it take exit or can transfer just because the employer was not give the complete salary and overworking time and no overtime pay and always harass and verbal abuse and poor accommodation but the consulate said not covererd by the amnesty is it right! is there is is possible to transfer with consent of the old employer please advise asap thanks!

Which agency told you this, any local agencies inside KSA. What you told about correcting the status of huroob worker is correct, but under the grace period you can change this and need not have your current sponsor with you. Please approach any general service office located outside Jawazat office and ask  them for the details and they will guide you. Once all documents are submitted they will give you an online number to track your process status. Once the huroob status is rectified then you can ask your husband to add you as wife under his iqama.

I went in general service outside the jawazat in candara st.jeddah but they told that i need saudi sponsor instead of my husband. i dont now what is the real process. it is realy posible to rectify my status without saudi sponsor. its been a long time i never completed my documents now its near to end the grace period. kindly help me if you have frend service agency in jeddah and send me is mobile number. regards..

I Am Raul belizar from philippines, just comeback to Saudi Arabia after 3 years stacked in my country because of some personal problem, now I am here my concern is My company Fouad Ali Al Essa is in Green category even our situation is very bad, now I want to transfer to another grenn catogory company, Is it possible to transfer I am on under 3 months probitionary till October 6, 2013, please I ned advise or Help...thank you so much and please send me email to [email protected]

Hi thelegendleads I need your help again. I already have sponsor who is willing to transfer me but is he capable of transferring me because I'm almost 4 months in Saudi my iqama and and visa sponsor is different. Is their a big possibility that I can transfer to other company??thank you so much

i want to know how can i check about my nokol qafala ?

If an expat is locally hired and wants to quit can he demand a release. Given that there is no official contract between his present employer and himself. Also the job offer he has is twice his present basic salary.

Fazal Rahim Sheikh wrote:

If an expat is locally hired and wants to quit can he demand a release. Given that there is no official contract between his present employer and himself. Also the job offer he has is twice his present basic salary.

The offer bears no point in this, but yes an employee hired locally should be given release and more over you can since you dont have an official contract as well.

Thanks a lot. So if the present Employer does not give a local release is it advisable to take the matter to the Labour Court.

How long will the court take to give a verdict ?

If the new employer is willing to give him a Visa will he need an NOC from the present employer.

Thanks and

Best Regards,

dear sir how get any information?

this is a great piece of information, but is it written some where in government labor law that a person locally hired will get a release from his current sponsor.

Fazal Rahim Sheikh wrote:

Thanks a lot. So if the present Employer does not give a local release is it advisable to take the matter to the Labour Court.

How long will the court take to give a verdict ?

If the new employer is willing to give him a Visa will he need an NOC from the present employer.

Thanks and

Best Regards,

All employers have a right over their employees as long as they are under their sponsorship. And they can refuse or give release, and there was a direction given during 2009 to MOL to process releases for locally hired candidates, this was before the two years mandatory period was announced, it was not official and no written records are there.

If you go to court, things can get ugly and your sponsor can say that you cheated or stole or destroyed company property etc etc but if you are sure such cant be done and have a stron case then go ahead, usually it can take some time for a court verdict, depends on the intensity of the case and counter case filed if any by your sponsor.

The NOC requirement is no longer there, if you are going on final exit you can come back any time.

I am in saudi arabia from 14 june.
i have no iqama.
I  am a software engineer .
right now i am in makkah doing job
but when i came here my company manager told there is a job for a network engineer but there is no job for network engineer.
my company is a construction company they force to me to do that work please help me i want to go back to india please help me.

Hello, HRGuru and other experts.  Just one question.  I am just very confused right now.  Does this amnesty given by the King means that all iqama-related fees and penalties are waived for expats trying to transfer to a new kafil with green category from an old sponsor who is already on red/white zone or every fee should be settled before i can transfer. Some people say they are waived and some say they should be paid.  My iqama not renewed for almost 3 years (fault of sponsor)

Before I had free visa sponsor either in May,2013 I transferred my sponsorship to my current company. But know I have another good job offer so i want release from my company. And my company not giving me release letter. any legal way to get release letter from my second sponsor.

JComTech wrote:

Hello, HRGuru and other experts.  Just one question.  I am just very confused right now.  Does this amnesty given by the King means that all iqama-related fees and penalties are waived for expats trying to transfer to a new kafil with green category from an old sponsor who is already on red/white zone or every fee should be settled before i can transfer. Some people say they are waived and some say they should be paid.  My iqama not renewed for almost 3 years (fault of sponsor)

Just a couple of them have been waived, for example the charges for the profession change. All others are in place.

saqibzte wrote:

Before I had free visa sponsor either in May,2013 I transferred my sponsorship to my current company. But know I have another good job offer so i want release from my company. And my company not giving me release letter. any legal way to get release letter from my second sponsor.

What's the company color? If it's yellow or red, you can visit labor office to get the release. Platinum, Green or white; their consent is needed and the law offers nothing to help you.

thanks for the prompt response, TLL.  But what if the old sponsor does not have the financial capability to pay the necessary fines and he's closing the business because he could not comply, what will be my recourse?  I also do not have the capability to pay a huge amount say, 10.5K SR for all the accrued penalties (and regular processing fees if i opted to transfer) :(

As salamu alaykum

I am currently working in 5star hotel in jeddah. I have contract letter of this company its clearly mantion in the contract 21days leave per year and after 2 years tickits provided by company. Now i Ask  HR and Manager for vacation and i am paying for air tickets both side.. This company asking me 12000 riyals as gurantee i dont know why? Is it leagel in KSA. I want to go for vacation please help me what action should i take againts this company. waht to do please tell me should i go in maktab e amal.. This people are harrashing me PLEASE HELP ME

hi, my kafeel is individual, i got a job in new company, my kafeel gave me release letter attested from umda shorta, new company said it should be attested from jawazat. kafeel said jawazt have no concern labour office can do this, still company is looking from jawazat, is umda shorta is enough for transfer if kafeel is individual, i read the procedure from interior ministry of KSA, said that if kafeel is individual release letter should be attest form umda shorta, but my company is not accepting. plz guide.

mustang_boy11 wrote:

As salamu alaykum

I am currently working in 5star hotel in jeddah. I have contract letter of this company its clearly mantion in the contract 21days leave per year and after 2 years tickits provided by company. Now i Ask  HR and Manager for vacation and i am paying for air tickets both side.. This company asking me 12000 riyals as gurantee i dont know why? Is it leagel in KSA. I want to go for vacation please help me what action should i take againts this company. waht to do please tell me should i go in maktab e amal.. This people are harrashing me PLEASE HELP ME

You don't have to pay anything since its specifically mentioned in your contract, if they are asking such guarantees and harassing, you should approach labor office. But before that try to speak to the HR manager and inform him about your rights as per the contract and if he still refuses then inform him that you wont have a choice but to approach the labor office.

I have two children aged 16 and 14 currently living in KSA. They are under mother's sponsorship who worked with Ministry of Health Hospital. I want to transfer them to my (father) sponsorship due to the reason that the mother is leaving on final exit  and to return with a new visa.  Is the transfer of children's sponsorship free or do I have to pay as normal sponsorship transfer?. How can this be verified?

My iqama is under process of transfer but my family is in Pakistan
and they are with me already on previous visa. So is it necessary for them to be here while i am transferring my iqama.Will they be automatically transfer with me? Please tell me .... thanx

parvez1 wrote:

My iqama is under process of transfer but my family is in Pakistan
and they are with me already on previous visa. So is it necessary for them to be here while i am transferring my iqama.Will they be automatically transfer with me? Please tell me .... thanx

Nop. It's not necessary for them to be here. They have nothing to do with *your* sponorship change as you are their sponsor, not your company.

My two children aged 16 and 14 are currently in my wife's iqama who is sponsored by MOH,KSA. Now she is leaving on final exit but will be returned with a new visa. I want to transfer my children's sponsorship to me. Is the transfer possible? Is there any fee for this transfer? What are the documents required ?

mcvmel wrote:

My two children aged 16 and 14 are currently in my wife's iqama who is sponsored by MOH,KSA. Now she is leaving on final exit but will be returned with a new visa. I want to transfer my children's sponsorship to me. Is the transfer possible? Is there any fee for this transfer? What are the documents required ?

Are you on a visa independent on her? What's your profession on Iqama?

What is the minimum time takes for changing the sponsorship/Iqama transfer.

My visa is independent. Profession is labour.

mcvmel wrote:

My visa is independent. Profession is labour.

hmm.. Transfer fee will apply. 2000/= SAR per iqama.

You may face some difficulty because of the profession; I wish you all the best.

HI GURU,

i already cancell my huroob and now i already pay 2000 at sadad  in riyad bank for transfer sponsorsorship fee. how many days i will received my iqama in jawazat? is possible to reject my application even you pay 2000 sr for transfer fee?

regards. for always help

eni2187 wrote:

HI GURU,

i already cancell my huroob and now i already pay 2000 at sadad  in riyad bank for transfer sponsorsorship fee. how many days i will received my iqama in jawazat? is possible to reject my application even you pay 2000 sr for transfer fee?

regards. for always help

The no of days taken depends on your new sponsor and how they follow up. Usually this process should not take more than a weeks time but due to the rush it may take more time. Yes there are still chances that they could reject due to several reasons like - sponsors category, profession not matching business, if you have any cases pending against you etc etc.

eni2187 wrote:

HI GURU,

regards. for always help
The no of days taken depends on your new sponsor and how they follow up. Usually this process should not take more than a weeks time but due to the rush it may take more time. Yes there are still chances that they could reject due to several reasons like - sponsors category, profession not matching business, if you have any cases pending against you etc etc.

thank you for help. I have another question you told that jawazat is rush nowadays.. what if my nakal kapala not completed in deadline of amnesty. they will process these one or not?. I saw in Ministry of interior in e-service public query that i have 2000 sr in passport deposit what this means?

thank you

eni2187 wrote:

eni2187 wrote:

thank you for help. I have another question you told that jawazat is rush nowadays.. what if my nakal kapala not completed in deadline of amnesty. they will process these one or not?. I saw in Ministry of interior in e-service public query that i have 2000 sr in passport deposit what this means?

thank you

If the transfer is not completed , dont worry no issues since your case / papers are already with the passport/ labor office. They will continue the process still. The 2000 SR, still remaining means the ministry has not used this fine amount you paid for what ever purposes. I believe you should go there and follow this up closely.

dear guru
how r u?

I want to bring my wife's elder sister on visit visa ( she is 45+), wife is working in hospital and they will arrange visit visa for her mother only , but her mother is above 70.

what is best possible way to arrange visit visa for her elder sister ,we are expecting a baby with in 4 months.

i look forward to hear from you soon.

thanks
baiju joseph