Iqama Transfer

baiju27 wrote:

dear guru
how r u?

I want to bring my wife's elder sister on visit visa ( she is 45+), wife is working in hospital and they will arrange visit visa for her mother only , but her mother is above 70.

what is best possible way to arrange visit visa for her elder sister ,we are expecting a baby with in 4 months.

i look forward to hear from you soon.

thanks
baiju joseph

Chances are very slim that you get a visa for sister, you could try applying though directly at MOFA after application online, along with a medical certificate of your wife stating she is pregnant and needs assistance. very rare cases only I have seen sisters getting visa in the last 1.5 yrs. Before it used to be more flexible.

please advise, how can i stop my  iqama/visa transfer  while in process. Does my new sponsor can refund transfer fees to stop it. or, either I can refund through ATM by my self.

how can i take release from my company. they are in yellow zone. they did agreement with me for maintenance work now they dont have maintenance work and company telling me do work in installation with us which is not my profesion. plz tell me how i can take release from them.
thanks

iffk wrote:

please advise, how can i stop my  iqama/visa transfer  while in process. Does my new sponsor can refund transfer fees to stop it. or, either I can refund through ATM by my self.

Request for online approval cancellation should be given to labor office IT section, letter from sponsor attested from chamber of commerce and also similar letter of cancellation to jawazat as well. Then ask the mandoob to cancel the transfer process in muqeem so that the fund reserved can be transferred back to your iqama number.

nokhare wrote:

how can i take release from my company. they are in yellow zone. they did agreement with me for maintenance work now they dont have maintenance work and company telling me do work in installation with us which is not my profesion. plz tell me how i can take release from them.
thanks

Find a new job with a green company and you dont need release from yellow company then. Your new would be sponsor can apply for change in sponsorship without the release letters from current sponsor.

eni2187 wrote:

eni2187 wrote:

thank you for help. I have another question you told that jawazat is rush nowadays.. what if my nakal kapala not completed in deadline of amnesty. they will process these one or not?. I saw in Ministry of interior in e-service public query that i have 2000 sr in passport deposit what this means?

thank you
If the transfer is not completed , dont worry no issues since your case / papers are already with the passport/ labor office. They will continue the process still. The 2000 SR, still remaining means the ministry has not used this fine amount you paid for what ever purposes. I believe you should go there and follow this up closely.

Hi guru.

THANK YOU .. another question. no online website to monitor my status of transfer of sponsorship? instead i will go to labor office? but mostly cases if you pay the 2000 transfer  fee your documents was approved right? no already 1 week my transfer not completed due to rush and crowded .

regards

eni2187 wrote:

eni2187 wrote:

eni2187 wrote:

thank you for help. I have another question you told that jawazat is rush nowadays.. what if my nakal kapala not completed in deadline of amnesty. they will process these one or not?. I saw in Ministry of interior in e-service public query that i have 2000 sr in passport deposit what this means?

thank you
If the transfer is not completed , dont worry no issues since your case / papers are already with the passport/ labor office. They will continue the process still. The 2000 SR, still remaining means the ministry has not used this fine amount you paid for what ever purposes. I believe you should go there and follow this up closely.

Hi guru.

THANK YOU .. another question. no online website to monitor my status of transfer of sponsorship? instead i will go to labor office? but mostly cases if you pay the 2000 transfer  fee your documents was approved right? no already 1 week my transfer not completed due to rush and crowded .

regards

No way for employees to monitor, employers can monitor using Muqeem system. The payment of 2000 as fees does not guarantee the change in sponsorship unless all documents are in order, best course of action for you is to closely follow up with who ever is doing this for you.

The sponsorship of children has been transferred from mother to father.  It cost SR. 2000 per head.

Thank you.

mcvmel wrote:

The sponsorship of children has been transferred from mother to father.  It cost SR. 2000 per head.

Thank you.

Thanks for keeping us posted.

Dear hr guru. Forexample I do tanazul to one company and then after I go to my contry final exit. Can they bring some one by my this visa?

nokhare wrote:

Dear hr guru. Forexample I do tanazul to one company and then after I go to my contry final exit. Can they bring some one by my this visa?

If you go on final exit, you cannot come back on the same visa. Your new employer or who is willing to be sponsoring you, should give you a new visa. The company on the other hand gains one visa when they send an employee on final exit.

Dear
I am An ACCA and offered a good job in a co its my first job i hold student iqama my father is my sponsor and i will gain good experience but dont see growth long term i asked my employer if i will get release once i get good offer they said only after 4 years.
i am being offered 2 year contracts so when it expires can i reject the contract and demand release and transfer to another company? Please guide me very worried dont want to make wrong career decision

dear friends i am willing to move to saudi arabia,by means of labour visa and my education is bachelor of electronics if there i get a job related to my field would it be possible to tranfer my labour visa?

Sir,

I have some question and need some answers

1. I apply for new company and already give me demand letter which i attached to my request letter. Before i joined my current employer i got a release from my 1st compny. Is my iqama now trasfferable?
2. My contract to my current compny will end this october, do they have the right not to transfer me in my new applied company? My contract is only yearly and i dont remember signing any contract with them only the offer letter because lately they issue a memo that they will not allow tranfer because of us is leaving the compny.
3. Where i can go to incase they will not allow me to trsnsfer?

Thanks

alirehman1986 wrote:

dear friends i am willing to move to saudi arabia,by means of labour visa and my education is bachelor of electronics if there i get a job related to my field would it be possible to tranfer my labour visa?

Not advisable at the moment with the change in the rules and regulations to come in labor visa and then find a job and move.

Oliver_yoying wrote:

Sir,

I have some question and need some answers

1. I apply for new company and already give me demand letter which i attached to my request letter. Before i joined my current employer i got a release from my 1st compny. Is my iqama now trasfferable?

Yes

2. My contract to my current compny will end this october, do they have the right not to transfer me in my new applied company? My contract is only yearly and i dont remember signing any contract with them only the offer letter because lately they issue a memo that they will not allow tranfer because of us is leaving the compny.

During the grace period you can transfer even if you have completed only one yr, provided your current company is in yellow or red category. If its in green the 2 yr rule will still apply to you.

3. Where i can go to incase they will not allow me to trsnsfer?

Labor office in your city.

Thanks

Thanks for your time answering my query... More power!!!

Dear HR Guru,

You are doing a great job by making people aware of the laws and mechanism in Saudi. I have few questions if you can answer plz.

1. my first sponsor was in khobar, now i got transfered to a company in Riyadh but my iqama still shows "place of issue/ makan al asdar" as Khobar. While the sponsor name on iqama is of new company in Riyadh. Is there any issue, can someone ask me while checking why you are in Riyadh.

2. considering above situation if apply for visit visa of my family from Riyadh will jawazat create any problem or its just normal thing.

Thx in advance for the answer.

ponderingperson wrote:

Dear HR Guru,

You are doing a great job by making people aware of the laws and mechanism in Saudi. I have few questions if you can answer plz.

1. my first sponsor was in khobar, now i got transfered to a company in Riyadh but my iqama still shows "place of issue/ makan al asdar" as Khobar. While the sponsor name on iqama is of new company in Riyadh. Is there any issue, can someone ask me while checking why you are in Riyadh.

2. considering above situation if apply for visit visa of my family from Riyadh will jawazat create any problem or its just normal thing.

Thx in advance for the answer.

Your iqama will always show as issued in Khobar , since that's from where the iqama has first been issued. No issues since you have transferred sponsor and now in Riyadh. No one can question you as long as your documents are in order.

As for visa application and other process, technically, i mean that again, technically all jawazat offices should accept the application irrespective of from where your iqama has been issued, but I have heard instances where people has been asked to start the process from where their iqama has been issued.

You could try though, and it might work.

hi gurus,

i have arrived recently in ksa with free visa with intention to get job and transfer and my iqama not yet processed by kafeel and kafeel is in Green category. I have following queries kindly give your precious advice and suggestions:
1- Can i get transfer to new sponsor after end of amnesty period i.e. after 3rd Nov. if i dont get job during amnesty period.
2- How i can change my profession after amnesty period.
3- How i can transfer without iqama, is it possible?

Thanks you in advance.

Regards,

I'm sorry if this has already been posted. I went through a couple pages on this thread, but couldn't find what I was looking for.

My query is regarding the computerized bit of the transfer process. How does it work?

1) New sponsor sends request.
2) Old/present sponsor accepts.
3) Transfer done? (as far as MOL procedures are concerned?)

Best regards.

Hi..

My Company's Head office is in Dammam and the Iqama is issued from Dammam. But, we are working in Yanbu as we have the direct sub-contract work in Aramco Site. Is there any chance of any problem to occur as our Iqama is issued in Dammam and actual work is in Yanbu??

shahzad111 wrote:

hi gurus,

i have arrived recently in ksa with free visa with intention to get job and transfer and my iqama not yet processed by kafeel and kafeel is in Green category. I have following queries kindly give your precious advice and suggestions:
1- Can i get transfer to new sponsor after end of amnesty period i.e. after 3rd Nov. if i dont get job during amnesty period.

Thanks you in advance.

Regards,

Coming in a free visa is a bad idea these days, since you have to stay with  your sponsor for 2 yrs min and not work anywhere else, if he is in green category.

No. Even if you get a job during the amnesty period you can only change to a platinum company since your current kafeel is in green.

Profession can be changed through the normal process, approach any general service firm, fill in the necessary forms and submit the request online and under the grace period it can be changed without need of a certificate and fees.

Possible but time consuming & complicated since your new sponsor will have to dig up all data from your old sponsor who does not have anything other than port of arrival no.

trono wrote:

I'm sorry if this has already been posted. I went through a couple pages on this thread, but couldn't find what I was looking for.

My query is regarding the computerized bit of the transfer process. How does it work?

Best regards.

Yes. Old sponsor also can go online and give release to you and new sponsor then accepts this and MOL process will be done.

Binn wrote:

Hi..

My Company's Head office is in Dammam and the Iqama is issued from Dammam. But, we are working in Yanbu as we have the direct sub-contract work in Aramco Site. Is there any chance of any problem to occur as our Iqama is issued in Dammam and actual work is in Yanbu??

Nope, as long as your company has a valid services / sub contracting agreement with the company you are working then there should not be a problem.

Thanks HR Guru for your valuable advice..

I want check this iqama no. # 2271244127 transfer.

HRGuru wrote:
trono wrote:

Best regards.

Yes. Old sponsor also can go online and give release to you and new sponsor then accepts this and MOL process will be done.

Thank you :)

Best regards.

Good day!

I am working in saudi Arabia. I am under sponsorship of company A but working in company B as supplied by company A.

Now I have job offer from company C annd company C sent demand letter to company A.

My questions are as follows;
1. Once company A give me a release letter, do I need to submit resignation letter to company A and B?

2. And after receiving my release letter from company A and submitted to company C with my Iqama and passport what will be my status? During the period of company C processing my iqama. Do I need to report immediately to company C?

Please advise my email is [email protected]

Thank you so much

1- You have to resign from A; who'll provide your replacement to B.

2- C will issue you a letter (duly stamped) stating that your iqama is under sponsorship change process.

manny1220 wrote:

Good day!

I am working in saudi Arabia. I am under sponsorship of company A but working in company B as supplied by company A.

Now I have job offer from company C annd company C sent demand letter to company A.

My questions are as follows;
1. Once company A give me a release letter, do I need to submit resignation letter to company A and B?

2. And after receiving my release letter from company A and submitted to company C with my Iqama and passport what will be my status? During the period of company C processing my iqama. Do I need to report immediately to company C?

Please advise my email is [email protected]

Thank you so much

You need to submit resignation only to your original company or A and only inform your direct manager in B as a courtesy since you are supplied to B from A. This should be done I believe prior to getting release. You resign first and then bring in the demand letter from new company and then get the release.

This depends on your agreement with C. When you get release from A you will give it to C and will sign a contract with them specifying your start date. You need only start by that time, and once you start C can start the process of transferring your iqama, some companies do it before employee starts, some after probation etc etc , you need to check with C as to how would they process this.

carlos62 wrote:

Your transfer is approved and complete from MOL on 12.18.1434. You can check on MOL website. The only thing remaining is Jawazat part which can also be done after Nov. 3 of the amnesty period. Even though you're safe now, I would recommend you to complete all paper work asap.

mfm2 wrote:
carlos62 wrote:

Your transfer is approved and complete from MOL on 12.18.1434. You can check on MOL website. The only thing remaining is Jawazat part which can also be done after Nov. 3 of the amnesty period. Even though you're safe now, I would recommend you to complete all paper work asap.

I didn't think it was possible to check on the progress of a transfer application online. Can you please share the relevant MOL website link where this can be done?

Best regards.

trono wrote:
mfm2 wrote:
carlos62 wrote:

I didn't think it was possible to check on the progress of a transfer application online. Can you please share the relevant MOL website link where this can be done?

Best regards.

It's here @trono

https://www.mol.gov.sa/Services/Inquiry … quiry.aspx

Choose the second radio button and type in the Iqama number,

TheLegendLeads wrote:
trono wrote:
mfm2 wrote:

Best regards.

It's here @trono

https://www.mol.gov.sa/Services/Inquiry … quiry.aspx

Choose the second radio button and type in the Iqama number,

Oh, nice. Cheers! :)

Best regards.

P.s: It's only the 3rd and 4th radio options that accept an iqama number - 4th being the relevant one here as that gives you the current status of your transfer application.

Any body knows about the process charges for visa stamping from saudi embassy in Pakistan if done by an agent.
Visa is going to be issued to an agency or to a person.

trono wrote:

P.s: It's only the 3rd and 4th radio options that accept an iqama number - 4th being the relevant one here as that gives you the current status of your transfer application.

4th drop down option
Then 2nd radio button :)

TheLegendLeads wrote:
trono wrote:

4th drop down option
Then 2nd radio button :)

Lol, my bad. :)

hello,
can we check profession changed or not same like this any option?

can i check my iqama is transfre complite or no