Iqama Transfer

nyl_jk wrote:

Good day:

I just want to ask if its possible to transfer to another company if i have an existing bank loan what the the documents i need to submit to the bank. Also does the company i am presently working can refuse saudi la to give me NOC. I was only tranaferred in this company through saudi labor.
Thanks

Under normal circumstances you do not need any additional papers if you are only transferring your company while having a loan. Upon change of sponsorship you might need to update your documents along with salary certificate to the bank. There is no more NOC in KSA.

Sir follow up question should i inform the bank regarding my transfer of company? Because i will have a clearance first to the company im presently working so i can get a certificate of employment. My supervisor is telling me that if i wont renew my contract to them they will give me exit not release so im confused can you please enlighten me regarding this issue thank you

Iqama trasfer

sahid malik wrote:

Iqama trasfer

Your sponsorship transfer to شركة اميانتيت لصناعة الفيبر جلاس has been approved by MOL. Your new sponsor needs to now visit the Passports office (Jawazat) to complete the transfer process and have your new iqama issued.

That being said, I'd strongly suggest everyone to not post their personal details (iqama/passport numbers) publicly. Please instead use the following link to get an update on the status of your transfer/profession change applications at the MOL: http://mol.gov.sa/services/inquiry/labo … quiry.aspx 

Best regards.

trono wrote:
sahid malik wrote:

Iqama trasfer

Your sponsorship transfer to شركة اميانتيت لصناعة الفيبر جلاس has been approved by MOL. Your new sponsor needs to now visit the Passports office (Jawazat) to complete the transfer process and have your new iqama issued.

That being said, I'd strongly suggest everyone to not post their personal details (iqama/passport numbers) publicly. Please instead use the following link to get an update on the status of your transfer/profession change applications at the MOL: http://mol.gov.sa/services/inquiry/labo … quiry.aspx 

Best regards.

Excellent suggestion @ trono. We see a lot of it happening here.

Worker's service has been moved to a new employer (company xxxxxxx Saudi Arabia) on 01.07.1435, in the absence of receipt of residence permit after the employer received from the new passports
Note:
to complete the transfer service, please see the Immigration Department to extract the residence permit can visit the Immigration Department, even after the expiration of the period of corrective
To complete the 'transfer of service' transaction, kindly visit the General Directorate of Passports to issue the Iqama. The visit can be made ​​after the correction period as well.

(as mentioned on the MOL website).  https://www.mol.gov.sa/Services/Inquiry … quiry.aspx

I got this

What is the next step

baijukhan wrote:

Worker's service has been moved to a new employer (company xxxxxxx Saudi Arabia) on 01.07.1435, in the absence of receipt of residence permit after the employer received from the new passports
Note:
to complete the transfer service, please see the Immigration Department to extract the residence permit can visit the Immigration Department, even after the expiration of the period of corrective
To complete the 'transfer of service' transaction, kindly visit the General Directorate of Passports to issue the Iqama. The visit can be made ​​after the correction period as well.

(as mentioned on the MOL website).  https://www.mol.gov.sa/Services/Inquiry … quiry.aspx

I got this

What is the next step

Get on your company's case to have you issued your new iqama asap.

Congratulations :)

Best regards.

Dear expat guru
sir follow up queation i already informed my supervisor regarding my plan to transfer to another company but he told me they will not give release paper instead a final exot is it possible fpr them to gove.me final exot even if i refused since they are not my original kafeel my visa was not provided by them its from my first sponsor.
Please enlighten me regarding this issue
thank you

nyl_jk wrote:

Dear expat guru
sir follow up queation i already informed my supervisor regarding my plan to transfer to another company but he told me they will not give release paper instead a final exot is it possible fpr them to gove.me final exot even if i refused since they are not my original kafeel my visa was not provided by them its from my first sponsor.
Please enlighten me regarding this issue
thank you

Yes they can. There is no official provision in labor law that prohibits your sponsor from giving you the final exit visa. The ultimate power stays with the employers.

Follow question sir even if im holding a transferrable iqama if i dont want to renew my contract to them and wanted to transfer to another sponsor do they have the choice not to give me a release.

I heard from someone who work as hr manager that the company i am presently working.must not refused to give me a release paper because they are not the one who gave me the visa and i was only transferred to them by my old sponsor through the help of the saudi labor court

Ok, let me tell you a bit more then :)

Back in 2009, the Labor Minister (if I recall correctly) advised his Ministry to let transferred employees get sponsorship transfers; rather than final exits. But that was not made into a part in the Labor law. That's how you got your transfer last time and that's why I am saying that your employer CAN if he likes. You know how disastrous the situation is these days.

Thank you for that information

Dear Sir,
         Now I have been here for last 11 months.I have got just changed to new sponsor during the amnesty period(Nov 2013).But the new employer is not good,they holding the salaries,no contract letter,they actually screws me.Can I look for another job now and Can I transfer to that employer? Is there any minimum time period for changing sponsorship? pls help me..

vmrahman wrote:

Dear Sir,
         Now I have been here for last 11 months.I have got just changed to new sponsor during the amnesty period(Nov 2013).But the new employer is not good,they holding the salaries,no contract letter,they actually screws me.Can I look for another job now and Can I transfer to that employer? Is there any minimum time period for changing sponsorship? pls help me..

Depends on your company status under nitaqat. If the company is green you cannot get a release for 2 yrs to another green company, but you can get to a platinum company but then again a release is at the discretion of the employer. You could also approach the labor office if situation gets worse and ask them for their assistance to move to a new / willing company to take you.

Hi HRGuru,

Is it possible to get a transfer from a platinum company to another platinum company before completion of 2 years?
What if the current platinum company gives NOC?

And what if I go on final exit from current platinum company and then try to come on new visa to the new platinum company? Will it be possible?

expat_malik wrote:

Hi HRGuru,

Is it possible to get a transfer from a platinum company to another platinum company before completion of 2 years?

And what if I go on final exit from current platinum company and then try to come on new visa to the new platinum company? Will it be possible?

You may move to:
Excellent Status Company:
1- You'll need approval (NoC) from your company.
2- Completing 2 yrs is not required.

Green or White Status Company:
2- Completing 2 yrs is REQUIRED.

Second Question: Yes.

TheLegendLeads wrote:
expat_malik wrote:

Hi HRGuru,

You may move to:
Excellent Status Company:
2- Completing 2 yrs is not required.

Green or White Status Company:
2- Completing 2 yrs is REQUIRED.

Second Question: Yes.

:one

And by the way by NOC, TLL means release letters.

Thanks a lot for the input guys..!

salaam i am now Saudi Arabia.my problam is my sponsor is now read and my iqama is now expire. i need how can i transfer green sponsor please infrom me tanks you

shoukat ali khan wrote:

salaam i am now Saudi Arabia.my problam is my sponsor is now read and my iqama is now expire. i need how can i transfer green sponsor please infrom me tanks you

Assuming you meant red sponsor and you are asking if you can move to green company, the answer is yes.

HRGuru wrote:
shoukat ali khan wrote:

Assuming you meant red sponsor and you are asking if you can move to green company, the answer is yes.

What's going on about fines/penalties in such cases?

i am doing job in Petrochemical Plan,but now i have got a new opportunity in same area with some good package.is it possible to transfer my iqama to the new one.As the new employer agree for the transfer of iqama.also let me know,what will be the status for my family.moreover is there any draw back for doing this and what is the exact procedure for transfer of iqama on different profession.
Old company profession on visa = Mechanical technician
New company profession on visa = Manufacturing Engineering
My educational profession = Civil Engineer.

How these above profession work in my case

TheLegendLeads wrote:
HRGuru wrote:
shoukat ali khan wrote:

What's going on about fines/penalties in such cases?

The regular as before the amnesty period and nothing yet has changed. SR.500/- for expired iqama in his case and the sponsorship transfer fees.

azizhamidfar wrote:

i am doing job in Petrochemical Plan,but now i have got a new opportunity in same area with some good package.is it possible to transfer my iqama to the new one.As the new employer agree for the transfer of iqama.also let me know,what will be the status for my family.moreover is there any draw back for doing this and what is the exact procedure for transfer of iqama on different profession.
Old company profession on visa = Mechanical technician
New company profession on visa = Manufacturing Engineering
My educational profession = Civil Engineer.

How these above profession work in my case

If you are coming on new visa old profession in iqama does not matter, but I would be careful with new visa title since this profession title may be difficult to get with the civil engineer.

Thanks for quick reply,
reference to same title,
U means to explain civil engineer visa not matched with manufacturing engineer visa?, they already sent new visa to saudi embassy.

Furthermore,

1.what are the requirements of transfer visa while staying in kingdom?
2.i have a offer but 2 years not yet finished, so my current employer can give be transfer and if yes what type of document i nedd from them.
3.Any document(2) require from new employer to make process of transfer?
4.in case of transfer profession mentioned in previous msg would make any effect, means can possible?
5. in case of transfer, how i can convenience my current to give trnasfer visa?
6. in case of transfer, medical require for family?

azizhamidfar wrote:

Thanks for quick reply,
reference to same title,
U means to explain civil engineer visa not matched with manufacturing engineer visa?, they already sent new visa to saudi embassy.

Yes. You might need to check this again with the agent who is going to process your visa.

Furthermore,

1.what are the requirements of transfer visa while staying in kingdom?

If you are in Kingdom, for transfer you need demand letter from your new company, release letters from your old one and required fees.

2.i have a offer but 2 years not yet finished, so my current employer can give be transfer and if yes what type of document i nedd from them.

If your current sponsor is in green and if you havent completed two years then sorry you cannot move.

3.Any document(2) require from new employer to make process of transfer?

Demand letter, but check above.

4.in case of transfer profession mentioned in previous msg would make any effect, means can possible?

Not clear what you mean here, if transfer is done you will transfer with same profession.

5. in case of transfer, how i can convenience my current to give trnasfer visa?

If he is in green and he does not want to give, then I am not sure if any convincing can help you.

6. in case of transfer, medical require for family?

If family is already here on current visa dont they have medical Insurance and if moving in a similar way your new sponsor will have to provide insurance for you and family or if you dont have from now, you pay for all.

Thanks HRGuru,
You have such good expertise....thanks a lot!
i think i did not explained my point-6, my question iqama medical for family will require in case if transfer of my visa sponsor possible.

How can i check my current employer status(red, green...) ?

in what circumstance/possibility current employer can gives transfer before completing 2-year contract.

Further more,

i checked my current company nitaqat system there shown
"تقييم المنشاة: بلاتيني"  in English "Evaluation of the facility: Platini"

i did not understand, no RED, White, Green?

Thanks

azizhamidfar wrote:

Further more,

i checked my current company nitaqat system there shown
"تقييم المنشاة: بلاتيني"  in English "Evaluation of the facility: Platini"

i did not understand, no RED, White, Green?

Thanks

Platini= Platinum
Better than all other colors.

Thanks

My previous post,

Thanks HRGuru,
i think i did not explained my point-6, my question iqama medical for family will require in case if transfer of my visa sponsor possible.

in what circumstance/possibility current employer can gives transfer before completing 2-year contract.

azizhamidfar wrote:

Thanks

My previous post,

Thanks HRGuru,

is this status "Platinum" can allow transfer with in 2year to another new "Platinum" status company?

Good day.

I am under sponsorship of company A and working to company B (supplied by company A). I am not yet finish my two years in company B. I got a job offer from company C. here are the steps happened:

1. Company C give demand letter to Company A.
2. Company A issued release letter
3. Company Company C process my transfer of iqama. but I am still not sending my resignation to company A.
4. My iqama finally transferred to Company C. then company C give instruction to submit my resignation to Company A.
5. Company A send formal letter to company B informing my resignation.
6. Company B talk to me and try to convince me not to leave and give me some offer, that's why I mentioned that I have no more chance to stay because my iqama is already transfer to company C. but still I'm working in company B until I finish my 30days advance notice for my resignation as per my contract. then company B took a copy of my new iqama.

My question,
1. can the company B hold or disapproved my resignation even I have 30 days advance notice?

2. In my current situation, is it illegal by working in company B but my iqama is under company C while waiting my resignation effectivity? if yes, what are the possibilities will happen to me? is company B can file a case against me or it is possible to put me in jail because of this?

3. What are the possibilities that company B can do against me?

Please advise me. thank you so much

manny1220 wrote:

Good day.

I am under sponsorship of company A and working to company B (supplied by company A). I am not yet finish my two years in company B. I got a job offer from company C. here are the steps happened:

1. Company C give demand letter to Company A.
2. Company A issued release letter
3. Company Company C process my transfer of iqama. but I am still not sending my resignation to company A.
4. My iqama finally transferred to Company C. then company C give instruction to submit my resignation to Company A.
5. Company A send formal letter to company B informing my resignation.
6. Company B talk to me and try to convince me not to leave and give me some offer, that's why I mentioned that I have no more chance to stay because my iqama is already transfer to company C. but still I'm working in company B until I finish my 30days advance notice for my resignation as per my contract. then company B took a copy of my new iqama.

My question,
1. can the company B hold or disapproved my resignation even I have 30 days advance notice?

2. In my current situation, is it illegal by working in company B but my iqama is under company C while waiting my resignation effectivity? if yes, what are the possibilities will happen to me? is company B can file a case against me or it is possible to put me in jail because of this?

3. What are the possibilities that company B can do against me?

Please advise me. thank you so much

From a legal point of view, it was illegal of you to be working for company B to begin with, and it'll still be illegal if you continue to work for them unless you have your sponsorship transferred to them. That being said: (LEGALLY) you're not under any obligation to service company B with a notice period and/or a resignation - except out of professional/common courtesy, which given the current situation isn't really worth the risk. 

Best regards.

azizhamidfar wrote:
azizhamidfar wrote:

Thanks

My previous post,

Thanks HRGuru,

is this status "Platinum" can allow transfer with in 2year to another new "Platinum" status company?

Yes, if your current sponsor and new sponsor are in platinum, then you can transfer even without 2 yrs.

thank you for your response, I just want to clear that your are recommending me not to continue working to company B even my resignation effectivity period to company A is not finish.

or what should I do?

manny1220 wrote:

thank you for your response, I just want to clear that your are recommending me not to continue working to company B even my resignation effectivity period to company A is not finish.

or what should I do?

Is company A a subcontracting business of some sort that supplies manpower to other companies such as company B in your case? If yes, then I'm sorry I have not a clue as to how things work in such a scenario. HRGuru and TLL will hopefully be able to guide you more on what your options are.

Best regards.

Sir,   My iqama and company is in red status and expire on january..i want to transfer in other company... Question: can i transfer with other company without permission of my current employer?

Mhacoy26 wrote:

Sir,   My iqama and company is in red status and expire on january..i want to transfer in other company... Question: can i transfer with other company without permission of my current employer?

Yes you can.

Look for a company in green or excellent category and go for the transfer. You've to move fast as you might know you are an illegal resident now. Stay safe!

please check the status of my Iqama transfer