Qiwa Transfer after iqama expire

Hi currently My iqama is expired and my company is in average green and also my current company is not having Qiwa , If i accept the new contract from other company in my qiwa is it possible to take immediate transfer with out current company approval ???

fhdenric wrote:

Hi currently My iqama is expired and my company is in average green and also my current company is not having Qiwa , If i accept the new contract from other company in my qiwa is it possible to take immediate transfer with out current company approval ???

If your iqama is expired for more then a month then you can take transfer but make sure during your transfer process your company should not renew it else it will be problem for you, but do not think you company do not have QIWA, now all companies are mandatory to have QIWA and Muqeem.

If your iqama is expired, so your transfer will be completed without the approval of your current employer, regardless if they have QIWA or not.
Soon you will accept the contract from new employer, it will show the status : pending in absher for the approval from the new employer.
Good Luck !!!

It is not necessary for transfer completion if iqama has expired more than a month - the transfer can be completed after minimum three days of iqama expiry and no condition for current employer to have QIWA

Very soon i will complete my 3 days , inshallah i will accept the transfer request after 3rd day ,, I hope it will work inshallah

Hello guys,

I've sent an email to my current employer to not renew my iqama Because I am going to transfer but, Now they renewed it, Can I file a case against them?

drewgarais wrote:

Hello guys,

I've sent an email to my current employer to not renew my iqama Because I am going to transfer but, Now they renewed it, Can I file a case against them?

Have you came here on their visa?

I came from man recruitment company visa, and they supply me to thier sister company, and they don't want to release me,

drewgarais wrote:

I came from man recruitment company visa, and they supply me to thier sister company, and they don't want to release me,

Oh
You cannot file any case against them. And the transfer from the manpower companies is not open.
Sorry brother but it is what it is.

@fhdenric Hi buddy

can you please tell me what happened with your iqama transfer.

my case is same like,
my iqama is soon to be expired and i want to work in some another company, however, my contract is still valid in Qiwa.

Did you get your iqama transfer to new employer after expiry of your iqama !!!
Hello Syed,

Welcome to expat.com!

I suggest you have a read at the following discussions: transfer to other employer iqama expired and Iqama transfer.

You may find some bits of information that could be useful to you.

Good luck,

Yoginee
Expat.com team

@azizsiddiquisam how about if my company is in red status, can i transfer without permission? Even my iqama is not expired, and can my employer file me exit if i tell him not to renew my iqama and transfer to another company?

@azizsiddiquisam how about if my company is in red status, can i transfer without permission? Even my iqama is not expired, and can my employer file me exit if i tell him not to renew my iqama and transfer to another company?

- @Extremistmark

If your company stays in RED for more than 90 days.
If you ask your employer about the transfer he can file an exit.
You sure about this my friend because im going to transfer now and theres no turning back.
You sure about this my friend because im going to transfer now and theres no turning back.
- @Extremistmark

Look, i told you if your company is in RED STATUS for 90 days you can get the transfer with permission.
Otherwise, you need permission from your employer even if you try to get the transfer on 89th day.
So, i don't know for how long your company is in red.

@Arsal7  helloo  my iqama expired already can i transfer without a consent of my current employer? But i still have 8moths.  I have agency and it show green high l! Is there any possible to tranfer to another company??  Thank you

Hallo my iqama is expired and also work permit is expired my company is in small red  . He paid also passport fees 1650 riyals iqama still not renew . My contract is remaining . Can I take transfer directly to new company without informing my current kafeel .
Please inform if any 1 know about this
Hallo my iqama is expired and also work permit is expired my company is in small red  . He paid also passport fees 1650 riyals iqama still not renew . My contract is remaining . Can I take transfer directly to new company without informing my current kafeel .
Please inform if any 1 know about this
- @tayyab mustafa

If your iqama is expired more than 30 days or if your company is in RED more than 90 days.

@Arsal7  can you still transfer even  if you are under Manpower Agency , my iqama expired for 3 days already and i want to apply to apply to another company

@Arsal7  can you still transfer even  if you are under Manpower Agency , my iqama expired for 3 days already and i want to apply to apply to another company

- @Gemini19

No, you can't.
But may be you can transfer to another manpower company.
But you can't transfer to any other construction/contracting company.

@fhdenric  same with me but im under Manpower agency, do you think i will not facing a problem,  may iqama expired 3 days already!! 

Hi, my iqama expired now 10dsys. And my contract still have 6months to left. My qiwa is very light green. So is it possible to transfer new company. I can terminate the contract by Qiwa. Please advise also I'm Direct employee.  Work permit till January 2023.

Yes it is possible.

Just ask from your new employer to issue a job offer letter and submit online.

Your Existing Employer need to approve from ABSHAR.

That`s it.....

@iaf2255 Hi, But exciting employer doesn't give that. What will do for it. Please advice

@Sanjeewasamithads same thing happened to me. My iqama expired for 3 days, and i still have active contract in qiwa for 7 months. I found a new employer and let them send a contract thru qiwa. I accepted the contract and after a day i was transferred to my ne company. All other contract/s will get terminated/cancelled once you accepted a new one. ☺️

@Sanjeewasamithads if Iqama expired, even you still have a contract,  you can transfer without Current employer approval. Tell your new employer to make a contract in Qiwa and you should accept it and your new employer will pay the transfer fee tru absher. Goodluck

@Ghreiz If current employer is not good (not giving salary on time/expired Iqama)  even someone still have valid contract with the company, take advantage once the Iqama expired, alatol transfer no need for Current employer approval😁

Sure coz my iqama is expiring on 29th October 2022 .so  I wait for how long before telling my new employer to send contract. And is it sure deal automatic transfer

@Benafric you can tell your New employer to make contract in Qiwa 2-3 days before expired contract, so if ever there is mistake in the contract they have time to change it and if everything in the New contract is good for you DO NOT ACCEPT IT yet until ung Iqama expired. Just explain that to your new employer.

Once Iqama expired accept the contract. After accepting the New contract in Qiwa the status in your Qiwa will be “Pending transfer by New Employer in Absher” Goodluck.

Thanks 👍

@fhdenric did it work bro was the transfer successful

Hey,

My iqama expired last 6 months

If i ll transfer the iqama to new company then who ll pay the last 6 month iqama fee, my new employer or old employers. And also my iqama occupation is saudization.

So kindly advise me.

Hey

My iqama expired last 6 months

If i ll transfer the iqama to new company then who ll pay the last 6 month iqama fee, my new employer or old employer. And also my iqama occupation is saudization.

So kindly advise me.

@mdsaquib0786 new company/new employer if they are willing to. So find a kind employer that will pay for all the dues on your Iqama that will not salary deduct in you because 6 months is a lot of money around 5k+ riyals but you can automatically transfer to new employer because of Expired Iqama.

@JinJin1234

If the new company just take transfer of my iqama and if they not renew the  iqama, then i ll able to take again transfer sponsorship to new company without informing the company.

@mdsaquib0786 Yes. You can transfer without current employers approval once Iqama expired. New employer will pay 1st transfer 2k , 2nd transfer 4k , 3rd 6k. Make sure it will not salary deduct on you. Goodluck

Hi,my contract will be end of Febfaury 16 2023,I'am planning to transfer to another company.But my iqama expired on May 16 2023..It is possible for me to transfer after my contract end?

Pls,i need your advice.Thank you

@Happy Nails Your Transfer depends on Current employer finished contract or not. If your current employer willing to release you. Thats good but if not go for EXIT.

My advised talk to your employer or wait until

your Iqama expired , you can transfer immediately without Current employer approval. Ofcorse you need a request from New employer in Qiwa.

Hi you can transfer just give your company notice later in 60 days before your contract end  that you want to transfer and you dont like to renew contract

then you can transfer this labor office law

Thanks

@saqayyum2000 Hi currently My iqama is expired more than 37 days and my company is in low green and also my current company is having Qiwa , If I accept the new contract from other company in my qiwa is it possible to take immediate transfer with out current company approval ???

Need your reply as soon as possible.