Iqama Transfer

Dears,

Good day!

I already served more than 6 years to my present employer and I want to transfer to other co. Do my service fee affected or do they have the options to refused my request.
Thank you in advance.

Salam !!
Please let me know that is there any requirement of a suitable profession for transfer of wife from her father's sponsor to husband's sponsor.
I married a girl who is under her father sponsor right now I want to transfer her on my iqama but  my profession on iqama is mason can I transfer her ?
Regards

Hi Sir,
I was my Father's Sponsorship before giving Transfer to Company.i just Signed 1 year Contract which is Expire before 7 months now i never Sign any new Contract yet,now Company is not Giving me Transfer to any Sponsorship.They are Asking for Replacement & i am not able to do this.once i tried to take Transfer but they gave me Haroob.now i am working with Same company.Please help me how i can take transfer back & give it to another Sponsorship..Currently this Company is in Platinum Status....

Thanks

How can you check the Nitaqat category of any company?

There is a link in MOL website but its asks for your iqama number and tells you the Nitaqat category of your sponsor. But how can you find the category of any company which you are not part of?

I want to transfer my Iqama because our company did not pay our salary for 3 months. Can please someone tell me what are the procedure. Thank you.

yes it's easy to do it go to jawazat web site

My Aqama naxt

Hi sir,

i want to know how to transfer our son sponsorship from me to my wife,becouse i c'nt go exit w/out bringing my son to my home country.what are we going to do?i need your responce to the soonest time.

Salam
I have one question..
My company is not giving me transfer to there compititors
so i plan to transfer one trusted saudi
After that when i will get tanazul
I will transfer to my target company ??
Is there any law for time bounding for transfer like u have to spent 2 years to your new kafeel ??

Dear Sir,

My new company has made an online request in the MOL website and I can see the status coming as "Under Study". When I asked my new company about the demand letter, so based on that I can arrange for release letters from my current company, they replied that it's not needed and only my current employer should go online to MOL website and approve the request.

My questions: Is this process correct and transfer will be done without demand letters (from new company) and release letters (from current company)???

Please you kind support.

yes it can be done

Iam working in construction company as a project nurse.my 90days visa expired on 16th july.since 13th may 2015 iam working here.still I did not recieve iqama and salary.my passport is with company. I searched for other job to transfer and they refused becoz I dont have iqama and my visa is expired..
So can u tell me how cacan I transfer in this condition and what is the procedure in details.
I will be thankful to u.

Assalaamu alaikkum

I am rahamath sheriff
I need to do transfer to a company but my iqama is under renewal and its not able to renew bcoz of hajj illegal entry penalty

( last year 2014 I went to Makkah without tasria for official purpose  at hajj month so at the check point of al-hada they took finger prints of me for without tasria .. My company pressured me to go for civil defence project work without tasria and my company is TECHNOSTREAM )

What should I do now for my iqama renewal for the transfer purpose..

How to solve this issue of fingerprints , somebody says its 15,000Sr penalty

Kindly assist me if anyone knows abt this situation

Jazak allahAllah khair

rahamath.sheriff wrote:

Assalaamu alaikkum

I am rahamath sheriff
I need to do transfer to a company but my iqama is under renewal and its not able to renew bcoz of hajj illegal entry penalty

( last year 2014 I went to Makkah without tasria for official purpose  at hajj month so at the check point of al-hada they took finger prints of me for without tasria .. My company pressured me to go for civil defence project work without tasria and my company is TECHNOSTREAM )

What should I do now for my iqama renewal for the transfer purpose..

How to solve this issue of fingerprints , somebody says its 15,000Sr penalty

Kindly assist me if anyone knows abt this situation

Jazak allahAllah khair

As they announced back in last year, financial penalty was for Saudis only.
For expats, they said they's not renew iqamas and would rather deport them.

Somehow you are trapped into an awful trouble. What's your company saying?

Brother i am in same trouble

Please let me know if you got any solution

Dear Guru,

I am working as a RF engineer in telecom company. 2 years ago i give tanazul to my current company from my 1st kafeel.  Now i have better offer but my current company is not giving me tanazul.

Is there any possibility to get tanazul from my current company. My current company is also in Green category.

@Rehmat.sheriff : Well no excuse you will get final exit and and a Entry Ban to KSA for 5 years. If your company said you to go for some work then you should have taken some official letter from them but you havn't its your mistake. legally there is nothing you can do.
Better you look for some other back door ways if there's any.

Iffiusman wrote:

Dear Guru,

I am working as a RF engineer in telecom company. 2 years ago i give tanazul to my current company from my 1st kafeel.  Now i have better offer but my current company is not giving me tanazul.

Is there any possibility to get tanazul from my current company. My current company is also in Green category.

A sponsor has the right to deny or give release. What you can do is ask to end your contract when it finishes and ask for an exit if he refuses release. Other option is ti try with him and pay for a release if he is willing to accept it but I wont recommend this path.

Dear all / Hi HRGuru,

I have couple of queries on Iqama transfer. Appreciate for replies;

1- My current employer is in low green category and the new company I have to move to is in Platinum category. Is it possible or issue moving from low green to platinum?

2- Is demand letter from new company and 3 release letters from my current employer is MUST? Or the transfer from online MOL website possible without having demand and release letters?

Appreciate quick feedback...

smpirzada wrote:

Dear all / Hi HRGuru,

I have couple of queries on Iqama transfer. Appreciate for replies;

1- My current employer is in low green category and the new company I have to move to is in Platinum category. Is it possible or issue moving from low green to platinum?

2- Is demand letter from new company and 3 release letters from my current employer is MUST? Or the transfer from online MOL website possible without having demand and release letters?

Appreciate quick feedback...

1- Platinum companies get extra-ordinary benefits from Ministry of Labor and Interior Ministry. No problems.

2- Electronic is sufficient. But I know some companies who're still sticking to old practice of three papers.

Is there any rule that restricts moving from your current employer to new employer before 2 years?

keeping in mind that my current employer is low green and new employer is Platinum.

smpirzada wrote:

Is there any rule that restricts moving from your current employer to new employer before 2 years?

keeping in mind that my current employer is low green and new employer is Platinum.

Recently announced in news papers here that its getting compulsary that you should work 2 yrs for the first employer,
but from which date it is going to be implemented was not mentioned.

Which newspaper did you read this news? Any links?

Also if you are not sure about any information, please don't share.

Hello Friends,
1) Is there any current/latest rule about transfer sponsorship ….??
2)  I came Saudi by a Saudi kafil then he gave me release and  I have been  working with an employer  for last  9 years…..
Now I want to get release from my current employer…. Is their any restriction from  govt. for  employee or employer   about  transfer sponsorship? 
So many times I asked to employer for giving me release but not agreed !!! what to do ??????
Note : company category  is green .

Iqama transfers happen as and when required and whenever applied for. There is no such rule of a time period restriction for transfers. Iam myself an example. I got transferred from one sponsor to the second in June 2015 and now got a second transfer to a third sponsor in August.
There is of course a new rule which limits the iqama transfer applications from private companies, to three months, which is yet to be implemented.

Three letters (CHAMBERIZED) is compulsory to Passport office, The Labour office and the New Sponsor.
It just takes a day to transfer if the PR guys want.

What i say is, go ahead now before the rule changes again.

All the best.

Thanks a lot @rash.id2 for your feedback.

Regarding three letters, I just did a transfer a month before and neither Jawazat nor Ministry of Labour asked for the letters and I got my new Iqama after transfer.

salam alekum friendz
my frndz im tanajol to new company im work only one day. my kafeel send to my old kafeel request to tanajool and my old kafel to ecept this. but i not work new company bc new company is not good
friend what i do plz tell me
i find a other new company but he say after 3 months i can tanajool you. so frend any solution plz
thankyou
iff i serch my akama so i seen this
حالة الطلب في وزارة الداخلية : تم نقل خدمة العامل الى صاحب عمل جديد (شركة مصنع الرافد للصناعات الحديديه) بتاريخ 1436/12/01، وفي حال عدم استلام رخصة الاقامة بعد , على صاحب العمل الجديد استلامها من الجوازات

As per the status from interior ministry , your Iqama has been transferred to new company. You can still take another transfer without waiting for three months by following the same steps.

Guys the three letters are no more required. I did two transfers in 2 months without any letters from any one. It's all online.

thankyou so much
but sir before three months any excuse to go other company? plz friend help me

shahnawazindia007 wrote:

thankyou so much
but sir before three months any excuse to go other company? plz friend help me

If your probation period is 3 months then either of the party can terminate the contract. But for getting transfer of course you need to ensure your current employer will not make any trouble.

air iff i want to go exit so it possible to go exit
who is my kafeel now
new or old?
thankyou sir

shahnawazindia007 wrote:

air iff i want to go exit so it possible to go exit
who is my kafeel now
new or old?
thankyou sir

I mentioned already that based on your status in Labour system, you have been transferred to new employer. You have to get your new Iqama from Jawazat by your new employer.

sir i go new company he say u waiting 3 months than after your trasfer bc u akama statues is now process than 3 months no repl to your rafid company than i tanajool u
sir my english is weak
but sir tell me only who is my kafil new or old iff i want go exit who give me exit new kafil or old kafil thanx sir
sir u use whatsapp

shahnawazindia007 wrote:

sir i go new company he say u waiting 3 months than after your trasfer bc u akama statues is now process than 3 months no repl to your rafid company than i tanajool u
sir my english is weak
but sir tell me only who is my kafil new or old iff i want go exit who give me exit new kafil or old kafil thanx sir
sir u use whatsapp

Give me your number I will call you.

0503945739 shahnawaz

Ask first your present employer if he likes to let go of you. If your present employer will allow you. Ask a Demand letter from the company you are applying and in return your present employer will give you a release letter. Both letter should have stamp by saudi government agency. You will give the release letter to your new company and they will apply you visa under their sponsorship.

For stamping of the letter. If you are in Riyadh. It is located in Exit 10, behind the airplane museum.

Check your visa. Your visa sponsor should be the one who will give you exit visa.

Check your visa. Your visa sponsor should be the one who will give you exit visa.