These days thats exactly what I need.

TheLegendLeads wrote:
mohammed moosa wrote:

dear i want o know my iquama status now on which sponsor name,
iquama no 2327571549

thanks reply me so urgent

moosa

QHSE OFFICER

Your current company is in Platinum (blue) category. So, apparently your transfer procdure has been completed.

pleas can u name my present company as on my iquama

my iquama no 2327571549

wsdfewsvhikn jhiutsb  fjeirjgdf sffeyruikrtmj etyikmn

dgyuirt dghio 

ty89ikmryt

Sir how check i am the iqama transfer

waseem11 wrote:

dgyuirt dghio 

ty89ikmryt

Amazing information. Cheers!

mohammed moosa wrote:
TheLegendLeads wrote:
mohammed moosa wrote:

dear i want o know my iquama status now on which sponsor name,
iquama no 2327571549

thanks reply me so urgent

moosa

QHSE OFFICER

Your current company is in Platinum (blue) category. So, apparently your transfer procdure has been completed.

pleas can u name my present company as on my iquama

my iquama no 2327571549

I don't know of any free online tool that could find out sponsor's name based on the entered Iqama number. Please try contacting any khitmaat Aama (General services) office nearby you (if the matter is really serious).

waseem11 wrote:

dgyuirt dghio 

ty89ikmryt

:dumbom:

salam 2 all
        any boday help me. mare sat ye masla ho k mare laptop me worng videos(sexy) thi our motloo ne pakr laya our police ko da daya. bad me mare kafel ne muje chorwa daya ab masla ye ha k mara kafla nhi ho rha mari company wale kahe rhe hen k ap ko police ne talab kar reh hen our kafla nhi ho rha to plaz bato k ma kya karo koe hall ha is ka ya nhi plaz........ ma bot parshon ho

zulfiqar.ali wrote:

salam 2 all
        any boday help me. mare sat ye masla ho k mare laptop me worng videos(sexy) thi our motloo ne pakr laya our police ko da daya. bad me mare kafel ne muje chorwa daya ab masla ye ha k mara kafla nhi ho rha mari company wale kahe rhe hen k ap ko police ne talab kar reh hen our kafla nhi ho rha to plaz bato k ma kya karo koe hall ha is ka ya nhi plaz........ ma bot parshon ho

I think the only thing most people here can understand from your post is: 'sexy videos in laptop'. And then the rest is self-explanatory :)

In my view, it has nothing to do with your sponsorship transfer.

Bro @HRGuru,
What do you say?

Brother ma na mobile shop par work karta tha our mare laptop s sexy video thi. Or matawoo ne arrest kar k muj ko police ko da daya mari two day bad zamant hoe our ab mara iqama k be end hone ko ha our tranfer be nhi ho rha  mari company ne sub document maktab ama me jama kar day our ab obgection lag gi  ha k ap ko police bola rhe ha ab muj ko Samj nhi a re k ma kya karo ager ma police istaion gay to WO kya kare ge.maybe final exit laga  di our saza be da. So ma kya karo

legend sahib aap ka masla thora hat ker hay lakin aisa koi masla nahin jis ka hal na ho. mere khial main police station visit kerain lakin police say direct nhn. wahan per kisi bangali ya office boy say rabita karain . paisay khila ker kam ho jata hay. thoray paisay khilain  hope aap ka masla hal ho jai ga.

Hi all

Can you please post in English as this is an Anglophone forum. So that other members can read. :)

Thank you,

David.

Agree with TLL , all I could make out was about the videos, guess my male brains fell for it.

As TLL said it has got nothing to do with your sponsorship transfer unless you have a police or religious police case against you. If its not there, then no issues whatsoever.

my iqama plambar i transfar civil engineeir what you need

RAJU KUMARASAMY wrote:

my iqama plambar i transfar civil engineeir what you need

I dont need anything.

You need to approach the passport office and under the grace period you can change your profession without any fees.

abc

Rashid karim wrote:

abc

Good going, if you keep up you will catch up with the rest of the alphabets :lol:

HRGuru wrote:
Rashid karim wrote:

abc

Good going, if you keep up you will catch up with the rest of the alphabets :lol:

http://blissfulbeats.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/jurema-catchup-300g.jpg

I Just want to ask what is the procedure to cancelled the pending application of transfer of sponsorship now I have new company and they want me to transfer but there is pending application from other company and they didn't pursue this application that why I look for another company.
when we try to apply in muqeem there's a note that I have pending application. can you help me about this. thank you for your support..

arman

ANY BODY CAN HELP

armanfrancia wrote:

I Just want to ask what is the procedure to cancelled the pending application of transfer of sponsorship now I have new company and they want me to transfer but there is pending application from other company and they didn't pursue this application that why I look for another company.
when we try to apply in muqeem there's a note that I have pending application. can you help me about this. thank you for your support..

arman

That company which was suppoded to take the transfer should log in online and cancel it. Or you need to go to jawazat with new demand letter and papers from the new company, preferable with some one who speaks Arabic.

I need a help of my situation. I am a nurse presently working in a clinic. the problem is i don't have saudi council because i failed the exam 2 times,i didn't take the 3rd time cos i'm afraid i will fail again and the MOH will send me to my country. But it's the same because i was blacklist in MOH. My another problem is my iqama was expired since January and my clinic can't renew my iqama cos i don't have saudi council.
Now if i apply to a private nurse can i transfer to a new employer?
and i can get my new iqama?
Please... i need your reply of my letter urgently. I wish a good news for it.
Thank you so much. God bless us!

Can anybody please reply with sample IQAMA TRANSFER LETTER with format and main things to be mention on that..
Thank You
umair.mansoor at hotmail

Dear HRGuru and TheLegendLeads,

I've been following your posts and I learned so many things from you. Thank you for your efforts and help to many people.May you be blessed always. My appreciations also to all other good contributors.

I'd like to inquire my situation.

My company is in yellow category and I've been given a demand letter from another company which is also in yellow category with a convincing explanation that they will be green in 2 months time.
1. Can my present company give me release papers and it's not their concern whether the other company is in yellow category or not? I've been in company more than 2 yrs.
2. If my papers will be handed over to other company but still can't officially transfer my iqama before the Nov 3 deadline, will it pose problem to me even they will give me their company letter stating that are processing my transfer?

Hope you can enlighten me on this. Thanks.

JOYALIAH wrote:

I need a help of my situation. I am a nurse presently working in a clinic. the problem is i don't have saudi council because i failed the exam 2 times,i didn't take the 3rd time cos i'm afraid i will fail again and the MOH will send me to my country. But it's the same because i was blacklist in MOH. My another problem is my iqama was expired since January and my clinic can't renew my iqama cos i don't have saudi council.
Now if i apply to a private nurse can i transfer to a new employer?
and i can get my new iqama?
Please... i need your reply of my letter urgently. I wish a good news for it.
Thank you so much. God bless us!

You need MoH certification to continue working and to renew your iqama. If you move as private nurse, still you need to get the certification from MoH to get better paid jobs and to renew the iqama in order to keep the same profession. The other solution is to change profession as "Domestic Help" or maid and then no need for test or worry about profession in iqama.

My suggestion to you is to not to be afraid of the test, but try again so that you will pass. I know some people who has taken the test more than 6 times and finally passed.

Who is telling you that saudi can change huroob and your husband needs 10000 as salary ?

eni2187 wrote:

eni2187 wrote:

EB member +

Re: Iqama Transfer
eni2187 wrote:

hi i am a hurrob household worker in saudi and now is grace period my husband is here also in saudi but he is electrical engineer. he want to transfer my sponsorship to his iqama. what is the requirement in transfering of iqama if i am hurrob to my husband.. kindly help me please.. the company of my husband already giving my husband a family status and where we will go if we completed the documents? in jawazat or ministry of labor

appreciating for your help..

You have to go and correct your situation first at the labor office / jawazat. You need to get marriage certificate attested and then your husband's iqama / passport copy and then ask them to transfer you as dependent from household worker.

thank you for your help..
they will get also letter from the employer of my husband? and
after I completed to correct my status in jawazat i will be advice to finger print? or not? where can i get my new iqama?
thank you very much for your help.. marriage contract must attested in consulate? or saudi mofa?
Why does your husband needs letter ? If he is an engineer with a valid iqama and family status then all you need is to report your case first to get that cleared and later transfer your iqama under your husband with the proper marriage documents.  In all cases your husband needs to be with you during the process from the beginning so that from start this can be resolved.

-- they are asking me for printout of my iqama information.. i have only my number of passport when i came here. it is possible to get my iqama information using only passport number and name?..
Hmm.... not possible , if you need to get a print out you most probably will need your iqama number.

now i get my printout of iqama..they are telling that only saudi can change my huroob . this is true? and they are telling that must been the salary of my husband 10,000sr? how can i process this one. thank you

Under the grace period which has now been extended huroob house hold workers can change / correct their status. Also for your case you need to transfer and hence your husband also should approach the same authorities that you go at the same time to move you as his dependent and they will give you the exact process and documentation requirements.

Hi GUru..

The agency is the one who told this one that my husband must been 10,000 sr salary.. on these i go to ubrug rhagama in solimania to cancell my hurroob with my husband but they told only saudi can change huroob and go inside at jawazat ubrug rhagama.why like this??. Do you now  agency to process our paper ? please help. because I dont want anymore to work household worker. .I want only to spend my time to my husband and for my future family..

Thank you so much for the advice.
My another question please... If i will go to MOH sure they will not make me an exit? The MOH will give a certificate to continue to work? as my profession?
Please i need your reply again ..please don't be upset.
Thank you again ....
Respectfully yours,
Joyaliah

My sponsor is neither in green,nor red,or yellow.  He is in white.  How can i get my iqama renewed which is already overdue by 5 months.

subhash gopalan wrote:

My sponsor is neither in green,nor red,or yellow.  He is in white.  How can i get my iqama renewed which is already overdue by 5 months.

White is just like green. Ask your sponsor to renew ur iqama asap.

How can I find a sponsor,when my present sponsor is helpless by saying his computer is blocked , makthab amal is not opening, then how can my iqama be renewed.  He is in white category .

subhash gopalan wrote:

How can I find a sponsor,when my present sponsor is helpless by saying his computer is blocked , makthab amal is not opening, then how can my iqama be renewed.  He is in white category .

TLL has given you the answer, not to find a new sponsor but to ask your sponsor to renew it . If he cant and has some issues, then find a new sponsor / job and transfer your sponsorship to them.

eni2187 wrote:

Hi GUru..

The agency is the one who told this one that my husband must been 10,000 sr salary.. on these i go to ubrug rhagama in solimania to cancell my hurroob with my husband but they told only saudi can change huroob and go inside at jawazat ubrug rhagama.why like this??. Do you now  agency to process our paper ? please help. because I dont want anymore to work household worker. .I want only to spend my time to my husband and for my future family..

Which agency told you this, any local agencies inside KSA. What you told about correcting the status of huroob worker is correct, but under the grace period you can change this and need not have your current sponsor with you. Please approach any general service office located outside Jawazat office and ask  them for the details and they will guide you. Once all documents are submitted they will give you an online number to track your process status. Once the huroob status is rectified then you can ask your husband to add you as wife under his iqama.

JOYALIAH wrote:

Thank you so much for the advice.
My another question please... If i will go to MOH sure they will not make me an exit? The MOH will give a certificate to continue to work? as my profession?
Please i need your reply again ..please don't be upset.
Thank you again ....
Respectfully yours,
Joyaliah

Just b'z you havent passed an exam does not mean that they will give you a final exit, coordinate with your sponsor and ask them to reapply for you to write the test again. Once you pass the test , yes MoH will give you permit to work.

Hi,
Kindly inform that if the kafeel fails to issue iqama withing first three months on first arrival to KSA and the category of Kafeel is GREEN LOW then is tanazul possible if any new company is willing to sponsor ? Do we need old kafeel's release letter in this case ?
OR
Can I apply for final exit through tahreel ?

Thanking you in anticipation
Imran

Hi,
Kindly inform that if the kafeel fails to issue iqama withing first three months on first arrival to KSA and the category of Kafeel is GREEN LOW then is tanazul possible if any new company is willing to sponsor ? Do we need old kafeel's release letter in this case ?
OR

Imran

IMRAN2003 wrote:

Hi,
OR

Imran

You can get the transfer or get the exit through jawazat. Details are in the below mentioned link

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=281508

I am currently working for a Green company for the past 7 months on an Engineer Visa.
I have a better offer from another Green company and want to make the switch.

I have the following questions:

1. Is the 2 year requirement valid in my case?
2. If yes, what other options do I have? Can I resign, get exit and get sponsored by the other company on new visa?
3. Also, if yes, what if my current sponsor agrees to the transfer and gives me an NOC even though its only 7 months? Is the transfer possible in this case also?

Appreciate your help please?

did my iquama already tranfered

hello sir or anyone can answer me if there is possible I can transfer iqama if the employer not agree!! thanks

rohaina masukat wrote:

hello sir or anyone can answer me if there is possible I can transfer iqama if the employer not agree!! thanks

Yes, if you are illegal resident or your employer is in orange or red classification per Nitaqat.