Iqama Transfer

mjhasan wrote:

can i check my iqama is transfre complite or no

Yes, you can check. What's your iqama number?

sir how can icheck my iqama transfer complite or no

i wont to know my iqama is transfer complite or no #2208341616

mjhasan wrote:

Your sponsorship transfer to شركة ال سالم لتكييف الهواء has been approved by MOL. The issuance of your new iqama is what's left now, which can be done after the correction period as well (as mentioned on the MOL website). You can check here: https://www.mol.gov.sa/Services/Inquiry … quiry.aspx

Best regards.

trono wrote:
mjhasan wrote:

Your sponsorship transfer to شركة ال سالم لتكييف الهواء has been approved by MOL. The issuance of your new iqama is what's left now, which can be done after the correction period as well (as mentioned on the MOL website). You can check here: https://www.mol.gov.sa/Services/Inquiry … quiry.aspx

Best regards.

Good going man! :top:

Dear members
how i can ensure that new visa is issued to me?

Dear members,
please check this iqama# 2351831074. I want to know my kafeel is in red/yellow/green catagory.

please help me.

regards

i know my profeson n iqmah red or green and ching my sponsor. my iqamah number 2190949798

zhonto wrote:

i know my profeson n iqmah red or green and ching my sponsor. my iqamah number 2190949798

You are currently under the sponsorship of مؤسسة سلطان مخلد المطيري للمقاولات. The nitaqat category of the same is Green Low.

Best regards.

how can i check my iqama transfer or not yet no is 2208341616

mjhasan wrote:

how can i check my iqama transfer or not yet no is 2208341616

Your transfer process has been completed. Someone has to visit and get your iqama printed from Jawazat.

plise can you check my frend iqama is transfer proses complite or no iqama [Moderated: Please avoid posting these personal information for secutirity issues.]

i want to know my aquma transfer is complete or not,aquama num:2257367306

my friend aquama transfer are complete or not num:2147330761

lit wrote:

lit wrote:

As per MOL website, no request for transfer was made in the past 3 months. Current sponsor as per MOL website is مؤسسة التقنية الذكية للمقاولات العامة عبدالرحمن الناشي

lit wrote:

my friend aquama transfer are complete or not num:2147330761

Same for your friend. Make sure that your documents are pending with Labor ministry as soon as possible. Current sponsor is شركة اعمال مشعل العالميه المحدوده

You can check on MOL website.

TLL, trono, and mfm2, can you please post the link to the page where you are checking other people's iqamas?

Thanks.

^^ Already posted.

trono wrote:
mjhasan wrote:

Best regards.

Trapezius wrote:

TLL, trono, and mfm2, can you please post the link to the page where you are checking other people's iqamas?

Thanks.

The link was shared on page#16 @Trapezius:

TheLegendLeads wrote:

It's here @trono

https://www.mol.gov.sa/Services/Inquiry … quiry.aspx

Choose the 4th drop down, then click the second radio button and type in the Iqama number,

Thanks mfm2 and TLL, I saw it right after I made my post, and forgot to delete my post.  It is also on this page, TLL.

Here's a how to guide:

[IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img10/2479/cu7r.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks for guide, but I can manage with Arabic ;)

how to know my iqama status in my new sponsor

other friends want to know aquama transfer information [Moderated: Use the private message to send personal information.]

Hi all,

Those information has already been shared on this thread. Please feel free to go through.

The link was shared on page#16 @Trapezius:

TheLegendLeads wrote:

It's here @trono

https://www.mol.gov.sa/Services/Inquiry … quiry.aspx

Choose the 4th drop down, then click the second radio button and type in the Iqama number,

Regards,

David.

I am on Free Visa. My Sponsor is in RED. I got an offer from another company. I have got Demand letter. But My old sponsor  asking 13500 Riyal for release. So I gave my Iqama and all documents except Passport to a General service on 18-9-2013. They told me without passport they will change the sponsorship.

But still now no change. My Iqama expired at 22-10-2013. The agent(arabi but not saudi) is telling everyday tomorrow it will be finish. The reason for delay is too much crowd in Jawazath.

My old sponsor is in Qateef
His company is in red for 6 months.

My new company is in  Al-Khobar.

My question is can I change my sponsorship (after NOV 3) without permission from old sponsor?

during the amnesty period officials were saying that you can transfer even if your sponsor didn't let you, but now, i have no idea.

Thankyou for for your kind reply.

baijukhan wrote:

I am on Free Visa. My Sponsor is in RED. I got an offer from another company. I have got Demand letter. But My old sponsor  asking 13500 Riyal for release. So I gave my Iqama and all documents except Passport to a General service on 18-9-2013. They told me without passport they will change the sponsorship.

But still now no change. My Iqama expired at 22-10-2013. The agent(arabi but not saudi) is telling everyday tomorrow it will be finish. The reason for delay is too much crowd in Jawazath.

My old sponsor is in Qateef
His company is in red for 6 months.

My new company is in  Al-Khobar.

My question is can I change my sponsorship without permission from old sponsor?

You can transfer your services to any company in the green/platinum category without the need for approval from your present sponsor, as his company's in the red category.

Best regards.

If I give the amount 13500 to my kafeel and get the passport and give all docs to my new company , is it possible to change the sponsorship?

baijukhan wrote:

If I give the amount 13500 to my kafeel and get the passport and give all docs to my new company , is it possible to change the sponsorship?

Ideally, you should not pay him even a penny. But, having been through the getting back your passport and sponsorship release hell myself, I understand full well that it's easier said than done. People in similar situations (red category, demand letter in hand from prospective sponsor, but no iqama and or passport in hand) were able to have new passports issued to them during the grace period and subsequently have their sponsorship transferred, too.

Being in the red category, you're allowed to transfer your sponsorship to a green/platinum sponsor without the need for approval from your present sponsor even now i.e. after the grace period. However, whether or not you can still get a new passport post grace period in this case is something you'll need to consult with your consulate for.

Best of luck. I hope things work out for you and soon.

Best regards.

Thanks for your kind reply

TheLegendLeads wrote:
mjhasan wrote:

can i check my iqama is transfre complite or no

Yes, you can check. What's your iqama number?

my propation change complite or not yet my iqama no#2208341616 and whats is my posport number? iforget that can help excuseme plase

Is the database for this website currently offline or something? Haven't been able to access any details since last night. https://www.mol.gov.sa/Services/Inquiry … quiry.aspx

Best regards.

trono wrote:

Is the database for this website currently offline or something? Haven't been able to access any details since last night. https://www.mol.gov.sa/Services/Inquiry … quiry.aspx

Best regards.

Yes. I think all such options on MoL website have been suspended. I too am experiencing the same since last night.

I want to know that I came in Saudi Arabia on dependent(Husband) visa. I want to get a job. What is the procedure for getting Iqama for a Job?

TheLegendLeads wrote:
trono wrote:

Best regards.

Yes. I think all such options on MoL website have been suspended. I too am experiencing the same since last night.

Yeah figured as much. Thanks for confirming! Have to admit, though: it did induce panic for a bit from reading the "no results" error. Lol

Best regards.

nadeemahmed wrote:

I want to know that I came in Saudi Arabia on dependent(Husband) visa. I want to get a job. What is the procedure for getting Iqama for a Job?

To get a work permit for people who are here as Mahram or on wife's sponsorship is next to impossible.

Good day:

I just want to ask if its possible to transfer to another company if i have an existing bank loan what the the documents i need to submit to the bank. Also does the company i am presently working can refuse saudi la to give me NOC. I was only tranaferred in this company through saudi labor.
Thanks