VISA PROCESSING THRU VFS TASHEEL PHILIPPINES

Back in the Kingdom now with a temporary resident visa, will be processing my final resident visa here in the KIngdom next week, all being well.

Anyway,  to all Filipinos who want to secure a visa whether resident or a family visit, the processing is now done thru VFS Tasheel. This is a new border agency who will process all visa stamping for Saudi Arabia and other Gulf countries, (I think). They have an office in Manila, Cebu and Davao. They have a lounge service too should you want to avoid long queues. You may now save yourself the stress finding an agent to process the visa stamping and save money too. ;) Also personal appearance is required for bio metric procedure. In some cases though, I think external agents are allowed to process the stamping, however I have no idea about the conditions.

Feel free to ask questions, I would be happy to help should your concern be within my knowledge and experience. They also have a website for a more thorough guidelines - vfstasheel.com

Cheers

-Tutti

Hi! How many days do I need to wait for my visa to be stamped?

Are all Visa stamping now needs to be processed under VFS Tasheel?

JanahDim wrote:

Are all Visa stamping now needs to be processed under VFS Tasheel?

Hi, as far as I know all kinds of visas for Saudi has to go thru VFS Tasheel. It takes 3 working days from submission of documents including passport. You may personally pick- up stamped passport once ready or you can opt for courier service which will take 5-7 days. For Davao and Cebu it will take longer as they have to forward documents to Manila for processing.

Thank you tuttifrutti.

You're most welcome :) Goodluck!

Hi Ma'm,
I saw in the required documents that aside from DFA authentication, the document (mc)  needs to be authenticated also by East West Placement Center-SA Embassy agency.  Is this the Job placement agency ni Makati? do we have to go there for authentication?
thanks a lot.

alverindo wrote:

Hi Ma'm,
I saw in the required documents that aside from DFA authentication, the document (mc)  needs to be authenticated also by East West Placement Center-SA Embassy agency.  Is this the Job placement agency ni Makati? do we have to go there for authentication?
thanks a lot.

Hi, yes, your MC has to be further authenticated by East West placement in Makati after DFA authentication. However, I had mine done about four years ago and apparently there is no expiry so I used same document on my recent application. Yes, I had to do it personally.

I am not sure though, if, to date, its still East West Placement who does the second authentication. Its best you email VFS Tasheel Manila, here is their email address [email protected].

:)

Hi, I am planning to bring my 2 kids in KSA by May 2018 and I have talked with an agency in the Philippines about the residence visa stamping. Although she informed that it now thru VFS but still they can assist on our behalf for 6k pesos each. How much will I spend if this will be processed directly to VFS Tasheel Manila? Thanks in advance.

Sanchoboy wrote:

Hi, I am planning to bring my 2 kids in KSA by May 2018 and I have talked with an agency in the Philippines about the residence visa stamping. Although she informed that it now thru VFS but still they can assist on our behalf for 6k pesos each. How much will I spend if this will be processed directly to VFS Tasheel Manila? Thanks in advance.

I checked the VFS Tasheel website and it seems that 6k pesos per applicant charged by a travel agent including authentication of document is a GOOD price. I should push thru with them than doing it myself. Thanks again for the info.

Sanchoboy wrote:
Sanchoboy wrote:

I checked the VFS Tasheel website and it seems that 6k pesos per applicant charged by a travel agent including authentication of document is a GOOD price. I should push thru with them than doing it myself. Thanks again for the info.

Hi, please note that, personal appearance of your kids in the VFS Office is still needed for bio metric procedure. If you do this personally, appointment fee (includes visa stamping) is around 2000-2500PhP per applicant unless you opt for lounge service which is 4300PhP/ applicant.

Does this 6K include the authentication in KSA Embassy of the proof of kinship?

Hi ,
Thanks for the post tutti fruti !
Any idea about where we need to get the cultural attaché for our degrees from the Philippines !?
I did my master's degree there in Manila and gave my red ribbon documents after CHED and DFA attestation to the Royal embassy of Saudi Arabia in Manila through East West placement center and I just got Saudi embassy attestation and not the cultural attaché !
Any idea about where and how to get the cultural attaché !?
Thanks in advance and God bless,
DRA.Priya

Hi Priya, I am not quite sure about the cultural attache but I can give you my agent,s contact, she might be able to help you. Fingers crossed, :)

O***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please share contact details through the private messaging system or recommend in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thank you so much tutti fruti,
It is a great help, hope I could be able to get the information what I need.

Thanks for your reply, so you mean it is only an option if we avail the Lounge or not? In that case, we will process it directly to save some amount. Yes, attestation of their birth certificates in Saudi Embassy is included in the 6k package, although, we process its authentication in DFA on our own. What I know is that fingerprinting can be done upon their arrival in KSA right or it has been changed? Our kids are under my sponsorship but only their mother will go home to process their visa stamping during her annual vacation, is this possible? Hope to hear from you again, thanks.

Sanchoboy wrote:

Thanks for your reply, so you mean it is only an option if we avail the Lounge or not? In that case, we will process it directly to save some amount. Yes, attestation of their birth certificates in Saudi Embassy is included in the 6k package, although, we process its authentication in DFA on our own. What I know is that fingerprinting can be done upon their arrival in KSA right or it has been changed? Our kids are under my sponsorship but only their mother will go home to process their visa stamping during her annual vacation, is this possible? Hope to hear from you again, thanks.

Yes, lounge service is only an option. Normal service is 2,650.00 PhP. Well, 6K is a good price   authentication is included but then a few thousands can be saved too if done personally. :) Based on my recent experience, the collection of finger prints, facial image and other biographic details as reflected on the applicant's passport are done in VFS TasHeel center on the day of appointment. However, I submitted finger prints upon arrival in Saudi airport, but that was to go through customs. I did that before too on my visit visas, so I guess that is solely for immigration purposes like any other airports do.

If your kids can travel on their own to the VFS center, then your wife's appearance isn't necessary. If they are minors, I think they will have to be accompanied by their mother.

I'd be more happy  to help should you have more questions regarding the matter that are, within my knowledge.

Goodluck. :)

tuttifrutti wrote:
Sanchoboy wrote:

Yes, lounge service is only an option. Normal service is 2,650.00 PhP. Well, 6K is a good price   authentication is included but then a few thousands can be saved too if done personally. :) Based on my recent experience, the collection of finger prints, facial image and other biographic details as reflected on the applicant's passport are done in VFS TasHeel center on the day of appointment. However, I submitted finger prints upon arrival in Saudi airport, but that was to go through customs. I did that before too on my visit visas, so I guess that is solely for immigration purposes like any other airports do.

If your kids can travel on their own to the VFS center, then your wife's appearance isn't necessary. If they are minors, I think they will have to be accompanied by their mother.

I'd be more happy  to help should you have more questions regarding the matter that are, within my knowledge.

Yes, they are still minors so they really need one of us (if not both) to process their visa stamping. I learned so much from you so thanks a lot for providing us necessary info. Btw, since it is now thru VFS Tasheel, is there a need for any travelling/recruitment agencies for visa stamping? How about Saudi Embassy attestation of an authenticated birth certificates, can we process it on our own or strictly thru an agency as I heard that embassy is not accommodating individual?

Sanchoboy wrote:
tuttifrutti wrote:
Sanchoboy wrote:

Thanks for your reply, so you mean it is only an option if wei avail the Lounge or not? In that case, we will process it directly to save some amount. Yes, attestation of their birth certificates in Saudi Embassy is included in the 6k package, although, we process its authentication in DFA on our own. What I know is that fingerprinting can be done upon their arrival in KSA right or it has been changed? Our kids are under my sponsorship but only their mother will go home to process their visa stamping during her annual vacation, is this possible? Hope to hear from you again, thanks.

Yes, they are still minors so they really need one of us (if not both) to process their visa stamping. I learned so much from you so thanks a lot for providing us necessary info. Btw, since it is now thru VFS Tasheel, is there a need for any travelling/recruitment agencies for visa stamping? How about Saudi Embassy attestation of an authenticated birth certificates, can we process it on our own or strictly thru an agency as I heard that embassy is not accommodating individual?

Of course, I processed mine myself, although, at the time I had an agent. Unless, they're work visas for a group of people, agents are allowed to process it in their behalf. Attestation took 3 days, btw, this is done thru EastWest placement in Makati.

After the attestation, I handed the documents to my agent for stamping.

Thank you and God bless.  :)

hi tuttifrutti, I've been reading this thread and there's a lot of info you've given, I'm sure you helped a lot of kabayans. however, I would like to know how am I going to process the visa of my baby if I am not married? I am planning to deliver our baby back in the Philippines (I could deliver it here but our other daughter is going to graduate). therefore, I have no MC. do you have any idea if my new born baby will be granted visa so I can take her back to ksa? thanks a bunch

hello again, can I also contact/email the person you mentioned? I just have some inquiries, anyway I also posted on one of your post regarding that question so, hopefully you have any info about it. thanks again.

xyrena wrote:

hi tuttifrutti, I've been reading this thread and there's a lot of info you've given, I'm sure you helped a lot of kabayans. however, I would like to know how am I going to process the visa of my baby if I am not married? I am planning to deliver our baby back in the Philippines (I could deliver it here but our other daughter is going to graduate). therefore, I have no MC. do you have any idea if my new born baby will be granted visa so I can take her back to ksa? thanks a bunch

Hi, I think as long as you have a document showing the legitimacy of you being a mother to the baby, then there souldnt be any problem. Congratulations to your other daughter. :)

Hello, Do we need to translate our MC to Arabic?

tuttifrutti wrote:
Sanchoboy wrote:
tuttifrutti wrote:

Of course, I processed mine myself, although, at the time I had an agent. Unless, they're work visas for a group of people, agents are allowed to process it in their behalf. Attestation took 3 days, btw, this is done thru EastWest placement in Makati.

After the attestation, I handed the documents to my agent for stamping.

Hi again, how much is the cost for attestation of BC thru your agency? Thanks in advance.

Gray17 wrote:

Hello, Do we need to translate our MC to Arabic?

Yes you do need it it translated to Arabic.

Salamt s pagsagot. once n and2 n sya sa jeddah tsaka n namin ipapatranslate dba?

Di po ba requirement yung Arabic translation sa pagkuha palang ng visa dito sa KSA? Residence po ba or visit visa siya?

visit visa po sya. flight n nya next week. ndi nmn kame nirequire na itranslate ung MC namin sa arabic. Pero pinatranslate ko n rin tapos ipresent ko n lng pag nasundo ko n sya sa airport.

Ah ok po sir, congrats po.

Hi..my idea po b kau kung itsura ng documents n need ko kunin dto sa ksa pag irequest ko famil ko for family visit

Gray17 wrote:

visit visa po sya. flight n nya next week. ndi nmn kame nirequire na itranslate ung MC namin sa arabic. Pero pinatranslate ko n rin tapos ipresent ko n lng pag nasundo ko n sya sa airport.

Oh ok, for visit visas, no translation needed.

Hello tutti, can we ask your agency also to help us with the attestation of our kids' BC in Saudi Embassy in Manila? Can we have his/her name and contact details, please? But we will be the one processing the visa application at VFS. TIA.

Hello Ms. tuttifrutti,

I just want to ask if it is possible to convert my wife's visit visa to permanent visa? hoping for your response. Thank you.

Gray17 wrote:

Hello Ms. tuttifrutti,

I just want to ask if it is possible to convert my wife's visit visa to permanent visa? hoping for your response. Thank you.

If she's currently in the kingdom on a visit visa, the answer is no. She has to go back to the Philippines and apply for resident visa.

Sanchoboy wrote:

Hello tutti, can we ask your agency also to help us with the attestation of our kids' BC in Saudi Embassy in Manila? Can we have his/her name and contact details, please? But we will be the one processing the visa application at VFS. TIA.

Will send her details to your inbox.

Hi, VFS tasheel just needed your MC to be authenticated by DFA and attested by Saudi Embassy only, but while you are here in Saudi you may need to have the translation though.

Hi,
Can you provide at least contacts or email from VFS Tasheel International?

Regards,
Mayknel

Hello Ms. tuttifrutti, my wife just arrived here in the kingdom. once her visit visa expires, we want to apply for permanent visa. We are wondering about the steps on how to apply permanent visa. Thank you in advance. Hoping for your response.

Mayknel wrote:

Hi,
Can you provide at least contacts or email from VFS Tasheel International?

Regards,
Mayknel

Hi, Im not quite sure what you meant. But here's the Manila VFS Office's email in case this is what you needed.

[email protected]

Regards,

Tutti

i just want to ask kung after ba ng appointment sa VFS TASHEEL , after nung bayad .. what's next po doon ?