Baby born in ksa and mother on Visit Visa

Dear Fellows

I want to inquire about visiti visa, as my wife is living with me in Saudi Arabia on visit visa and my son is born here in Jeddah, I received all the documents including birth certificate, new born baby's passport and Ahwal Madni Certificate from Government. Now my wife's visit visa is expiring and i need to send back my wife and kid so what should i need in order to send back my son back in my home country as he is having no visa stamped on passport.???

Kindly guide.

Thanks

Hi brother
Did you know the answer to your question now as I have same issue

Bro, I have the same problem can anyone help us.

i took some info, they said after completing baby documents like passport and Ahwal madni certificate and attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs, one should go to Jawazat office and show them the original and copies of Passport, Wife, Self and kid. so they will issue Exit paper for the baby,
secondly i havent visited the Jawazat office yet but may be by the second week of July i shall visit.'
Thanks

How to attest the birth certificate of new born baby ?(mother is on Visit visa)  ...is it possible to attest here in makkah?

Is it necessary to attest birth certificate of newborn if mother is on visit Visa?

Is it necessary to attest to the birth certificate of the newborn if mother is on visit Visa?

Yes, My family also on visit visa, and I did all the process without attestation birth certificate the embassy will not accept. There is one more thing if your wife visa expired u will not get birth certificate first you will have to extend your wife visa then you can apply for the birth certificate.

Thank you

Salam Jawad,

Did you visit the Jawazat / Tarheel Office? If you received the exit paper, could you please share a copy?.

I have flight tomorrow and I have received contradicting information from authorities. I asked on Twitter and Jawazat confirmed that only the original passport + birth certificate should suffice for exiting KSA.

For what ur going to jawazat ?
Registration for ur new baby ?

Hi brother
Did you know the answer to your question now as I have same issue. i want to send my wife & new born baby back to our country, i have baby passport & birth certificate. that is enough ? or need to do any other thing.

Hello,

Get the Birth certificate from Ahwal Madni and get it stamped by MOFA on the same Ahwal Madni Office,,,
Then take exit Paper from Jawazat, they have special Windowfor this purpose called "Wafadein" ... go and submit the documents and get the Exit paper from them.

Then send back your family.

Can you share your experience... what u had to do or submit? What was the process

shahmurtaza0510 wrote:

Salam Jawad,

Did you visit the Jawazat / Tarheel Office? If you received the exit paper, could you please share a copy?.

I have flight tomorrow and I have received contradicting information from authorities. I asked on Twitter and Jawazat confirmed that only the original passport + birth certificate should suffice for exiting KSA.

Can you share your experience,? What u had to do

Actually by the time my son bon here nearly 10 months MashaALLAH he and his mother are here, visa extending on repeatdly dua to COVID 19, but a friend of mine recently left the Saudi Border and there they asked about the Exit Paper and he said to Jawazat that i contact Jawazat online so from the airport they let him go, it entirely depends on their mood. So now relax i recomend you to try the same technique and Insha ALLAH you will also pass.

jawadshah121 wrote:

Actually by the time my son bon here nearly 10 months MashaALLAH he and his mother are here, visa extending on repeatdly dua to COVID 19, but a friend of mine recently left the Saudi Border and there they asked about the Exit Paper and he said to Jawazat that i contact Jawazat online so from the airport they let him go, it entirely depends on their mood. So now relax i recomend you to try the same technique and Insha ALLAH you will also pass.

Means they let him go without exit paper?

Yes, the authorities let them go without Exit Paper.

Kindly do share your experience with me, tomorrow they ask you for the Paper or not.

Thanks

Dear jawad,
Can you share your experience regarding attestation of marriage certificate from mofa Ksa, do they need attestation of saudi embassy on original only or need attestation on arabic translation also?

Hi everyone,

Anyone have an idea about exit permission for the newborn while the mother is on visit visa. Which branch of Jawazat needs to visit for this purpose or we can travel directly without any process from Jawazat by taking Birth certificate and Passport of the baby?

Hello Everybody,

I too in the same situation.
Let us share your experience if someone gone through such situation.

JazakAllah Khair

Jawad Bhai,

Did you get some information for newborn baby.

Please note the things to do who are residing in Riyadh

Prepare the below documents :
1. Baby Father Passport Copy & Original
2. Baby Father IQAMA Copy & Original
3. Baby Mother Passport Copy & Original
4.Baby Mother Visa Copy
5. Birth Certificate Issued From Ahwal Madhni
6. Absher Proof
7. Airline Ticket

With the above documents Visit Jawazat main office Riyadh before 3 days of your Travel and enter through Gate 5 , where your baby's passport will get manual exit stamp.

Hope this will clear many confusions.

Hello brother can you share your experience your family is still in saudi or they left if they left what was the procedure i am in the same situation Thanks.

Dear Gentlemen,

My flight ticket for my entire family is wasted and i had to return from airport because of this exit permission/stamp on passport was not done on my daughters passport who was born in riyadh and her mother is on visit visa.

Kindly share me the exact details of this stamp on passport/exit procedure to be done for my daughter.

Watsapp/call ***
email: [link moderated]

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not share any private details on the forum for your own security
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I'm 8.5mnth pregnant...I'm also on visit visa ..now I can not move my country back ...My delivery date will be November first week n my visa finished October 31 ....My question is if I birth here how can I back my country with my baby?????is jawajat permits me to extend my visa? Please anyone tell me what I have to do..How much time to have baby passports ?How can I go back my country????

aysharoshid6 wrote:

I'm 8.5mnth pregnant...I'm also on visit visa ..now I can not move my country back ...My delivery date will be November first week n my visa finished October 31 ....My question is if I birth here how can I back my country with my baby?????is jawajat permits me to extend my visa? Please anyone tell me what I have to do..How much time to have baby passports ?How can I go back my country????

for visa extension your husband must ask a letter from hospital and request from them to jawazat that you are not allowed to travel by air, and take that letter to jawazat to extend this could resolve the extension as per doctors prescribed days only , after that your husband must apply birth certificate from hospital and then Jawazat and then he must visit your home embassy to get a passport for new born. and after discharge and passport receiving you can travel any time but with the extended dates.

Naseer Khan 21 ,

Did you got any solution for this problem on how exiting newborn from saudi ? Please do share

Hello,
I took a stamp from Jawazat seven days ago. Can I travel now after a week?
Please help me..

When ur baby born?Do u get passport ?

No, I have a travel permit..

Dear
Hello  Members
My wife is coming on visit visa to jeddah she is pregnant. I have been told that visit insurance doesn't cover normal delivery and also insurance companies don't provide this service

As I've read a lot of members been through this, my question is how can I solve this situation of appointments and delivery.

Which hospitals in jeddah can help? If I pay cash, will it work and what will be the cost?

Also I've heard some hospitals offer pregnancy packages for cash upfront which covers doctor visits and delivery. Again I ask if any one k ows the cost and which good hospitals offer this

I really appreciate your help and advice

Thank you

Ahmed
Hello  Members
My wife is coming on visit visa to jeddah she is pregnant. I have been told that visit insurance doesn't cover normal delivery and also insurance companies don't provide this service

As I've read a lot of members been through this, my question is how can I solve this situation of appointments and delivery.

Which hospitals in jeddah can help? If I pay cash, will it work and what will be the cost?

Also I've heard some hospitals offer pregnancy packages for cash upfront which covers doctor visits and delivery. Again I ask if any one k ows the cost and which good hospitals offer this

I really appreciate your help and advice

Thank you

Ahmed
- @Ahmed_Malik

It will cost you around 7000 to 12000 SAR.

If you get some good package or low cost in any hospital you will be lucky.

No insurance company would like to cover this up at all.

Because your wife is already pregnant, it will be highly unlikely and hospitals are really expensive.
@Arsal7

Thank you

Are there any decent hospitals in jeddah that offer these packages 

Or any recommendations pls of hospital and doctor
@Arsal7

Thank you

Are there any decent hospitals in jeddah that offer these packages 

Or any recommendations pls of hospital and doctor
- @Ahmed_Malik

I would suggest you to go on emergency vacation and do it there.

I don't know about the hospital but i do know that it will be costly.

@Naseer Khan71 Even I was stopped from flying with my baby. I asked my husband to leave. Did you get your answer? Please help

@jawadshah121 did you complete the procedure...??

@jawadshah121 did you complete the procedure...??