Agriculture internship

"Hello,

I'm Rievais olivier, a young Rwandan currently residing in Gabon, serving as the manager and legal representative for an agriculture company. I am seeking a three-month internship in any fruit-related agriculture company in Singapore. If you have any information or contacts regarding such opportunities, your assistance would be greatly appreciated. It's important to note that I am capable of financing my stay during the internship. Thank you for your consideration.

Best regards,

Rievais olivier

@Olivier rwanda

Hello and welcome !

Feel free to create your CV in the Job offers in Singapore section of the website for better visibility.

Regards

Bhavna

You should do some research before you post such requests:

Singapore is a big city on a crowded island. There is almost no agriculture left, because of a lack of space. The little bit that survived is orchid, meat animals and aero-/hydroponics - all in decline and gradually being replaced by imports. You only have a chance there if you have good experience in high-tech automatized farming, best with a related university degree.

Also, regarding your comment that you would self-finance your stay: Singapore is one of the costliest places on earth. As a non-resident, you must stay in hotels or similar places, with costs starting at S$120/night - for three months this amounts to over S$10000 for accommodation alone, to which you must add flight, food, local transport, etc.

Do you really have that much?