Employer does not cancel my IPA

I am a fresh graduate in Malaysia. Last month I had accepted an job offer in Singapore and proceed to sign the letter of employment. However, I declined the job offer before the commencement of work because I received another better offer in another company in Singapore. After I informed the first company my decision not to work with them, I was being told by the HR to reimburse the EP application fee and education verification fee. I then agreed to reimburse them the processing fee and request them to give me the bank detail so that I can transfer the money but they just ignore me.

Then I proceed to accept the new job offer of another company. However ,the new company inform me that they couldnt proceed to apply EP for me as the application system shows that there is another request going on. I checked the MOM website with my passport and found out my EP has been approved.

This is because the previous company didn't stopped the EP application when I declined the offer. I don't know is this the HR forgot to cancel or have other motive. When I called her to apologise and explain my decision to decline the job, she say I am unethical as I had signed the letter and they had helped me to do alot of paper work.

Now I have emailed the HR of previous company to request her to cancel the IPA so that another company can start new application for me. I call to their office but the staff told me only she can incharge of my case. I tried to call this HR a few days but couldnt reach her. I also write this issue in MOM website feedback hoping MOM will looks into my case.

What if the previous company HR still ignore me ? Will MOM response to my case?