Invest in Property 2+G Scheme

Hello and good day, I would like to know from you on the 2+G Scheme which is incl residence permit. Is bound for one property or if the investment of 375000 USD can be split between 2 properties?

I would be happy to know more about this.

Many thanks

@gukiro Hello,

Till members guide you, feel free to contact the EDB, they will provide you the official info : https://residency.mu/acquire/ground-2-appartments/

All the best

Bhavna

@gukiro Hi no its for one property invest $375 000 for permanent residency for you and your family. You welcome to ask me more questions or if I could assist with property investments - my website amrealtymauritius.com my WhatsApp ***Clarry

Moderated by Bhavna 8 months ago
Reason : Please share contact details in private message. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

also, it needs to have been preapproved by the government, i believe, to be part of the scheme meaning not all properties over 375 000 dollars qualifies automatically

@ Gukiro

yes it has to be 1 property as the Residence Permit is linked to that property and not to you as a person.

There have been exceptional cases where G+2 appartements were bought off-plan (i.e. have not yet been built) where you can ask the developer to combine for example two 2-bedroom appartements on the same floor that were selling for less than USD 375 000, into ONE 4-bedroom appartement for over USD 375 000 to qualify you for the Residency Permit.

The developer obviously has to have this change on his G-+2 plan approved by the EDB for this to happen.