Looking Jobs as a Manager in Hotel Industry

Dear Community

I m French (M) looking for a job as a manager (Expatriait) in the hotel industry in Singapore, Worked in this field for the past 10 years in Paris , would like to discover Singapore and bring changes in different types of Hotels.

Send me an email at [link moderated] if you have any opportunities and link regarding the same request

Thanks for all in advance .

Moderated by Bhavna 10 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Jalesh,

Welcome on board !

Please post your CV in the Jobs in Singapore section of the website. You may also read the Living in Singapore guide for expats to know how you can land an opportunity.

All the best

Bhavna

If by "Expatriait" you mean an employee sent from abroad and on a lavish allowance package, I have to disappoint you: These do not exist in the hotel industry. On the contrary, you will have to compete not only with locals, but also with many similarly skilled people from poorer countries' tourism industry. Thus you are likely to earn substantially less than in Europe. Are you then still interested?

@beppi really , that seems unfortunately not my cup of tea, no worries thanks for your info

May be i will come to visit singapore as a Tourist