Work Permit Rejected

Hi all just to ask . I'm a Malaysian try to apply job in Singapore but MOM site my WP application keep rejected by them.

The reject reason is (We are regret to inform your application is unsuccessful)

From my last job i resigned at July 2022 I plan to come back Singapore and start looking for a new job,

From March 2023 until now i've try to apply 3 different company (2 Telco and one retail) but also rejected by MOM.

Hr try to call to ask reason but MOM mention that they can't advise and reveal abut it.

I really need advise from you guys

Only the employer (who is actually the WP applicant, not you!) can contact MoM and find out more about the rejection reason. They do not entertain enquiries by job seekers!

@beppi Even the hiring company HR called and check for me but still can't find out the reason

@foo kokhoe : Exactly, even the employer not getting a valid reason from MOM Singapore, which makes the situation very difficult for us and not able to take the correct decision.

MoM is not obliged to disclose the rejection reason.

In that case, the correct decision is to look for jobs in other countries!

@beppi Still looking forward to work back in SG man... 

The feeling is like you never done anything wrong then you get rejected for no reason that's worse part.

If they mention "you're blacklisted or some valid reason" i'm okay with it at least with a reason..

@Ganeshnath Gosavi The worse is we can't check the reason by ourself then MOM mention that employer can check but when the company HR go to check they also can't get a valid reason...

@foo kokhoe "Never done anything wrong" is NOT enough to be accepted to work in Singapore. Instead, you (and the employer) need to actively do something that brings the country forward - e.g. bring rare skills that Singapore needs, fill a job that locals can't or won't do, etc.

What is this in your case? If none: There's your rejection reason!

(Note: This, called Meritocracy, is the viewpoint of MoM and explains much of what they do.)