Spass appeal

Hello everyone

I am new here but will like to ask about my spass appeal

The company submitted my pass at 08/02/2033 and got rejected at 14/02/2023 due to some requirements of the company documents and the company appeal for me 18/02/2023

I waited almost 4 weeks, it there any hope on it, or better looking for other job vacancy? I need your suggestions , thanks

@Ral Lian Suak it takes at least 3 weeks if I'm not wrong

As long as it's still in pocess, there is of course a chance to be approved (or rejected - nobody other than MoM can tell).

It is your decsion whether to continue looking for jobs, or not, while you wait.

@Yvonneholand I already waited 4 weeks

@beppi I can wait till the result comes but I scared if it reject again that why I was thinking to stand by for it since it been 4 weeks ready. When I ask the company to call or email to MOM, they just said that we can't do anything just wait for the results that way I was so worry about it. But they said that they have confirmed quota for me just MOM requested some documents about company, and they submitted for me.

@Ral Lian Suak Processing times of two or three months are quite common. You need patience when dealing with MoM!