Finally decided to relocate to Mauritius

Good Day.
Trust all are well

Jaun-Dré here, residing in the Western Cape, South Africa.  Looking to find any permanent/full time position in the ICT Sector as I have over 20 years experience with a Bachelors in IT Engineering.  I have been a member for a couple of years now, but finally made the decision to make the move and relocate to Mauritius as soon as possible with my family.  Anyone that is willing to drop an ear....much appreciated and can/will be rewarded with a couple of cold ones!  Thanks!
Hello Jaun-Dré,

Welcome on board !

Please note that I have created a new post from your thread on the Mauritius forum.

Since you don't have a job yet, I would recommend that you create an advert in the Jobs in Mauritius section of the website so that your CV might get some views.

Why did you choose Mauritius ? Any particular reason ?

Cheers,
Bhavna
Good Day Bhavna
I trust you are well!

I have created an advert but it has not come up as of yet...this included my resume.

I have had this inclination to move to Mauritius for a couple of years now and with the current state of affairs in South Africa there is no better time for myself and my family.

Thank You very much for your response!
Here is the link to my advert:

However I am not sure why it is showing South Africa and why I can not see it though?

***UPDATE*** - I deleted this posting as it seems it was placed in South Africa but also resubmitted a new advert hoping it will be in Mauritius this time...holding thumbs.