Visa overstay

Hi i am Indian citizen married in Morocco after my visa finished I applied for visa extension and I got another month to stay after that I tried to apply for residence permit or carte sujur but the police said they cannot process my application because I have a tourist visa and I need to return with a family visa only then I can apply for a carte sujur however my visa is finishing in three days i requestd the relevant authority to give me two weeks of extension so that I can stay with me wife during eid Al Adha they asked me to come just three days before my visa is finished and in the end they said I cannot get any extension

Someone suggested me that I can overstay my visa and before I plan to travel back to my country I must go to the police and pay a fine for my overstay to the court and take an exit permit from the police and there will be no problem

I just want to know that since I have to come back again to Morocco will there be any problem to get my visa for Morocco again

Any kind suggestion would be of great help

Hi i am Indian citizen married in Morocco after my visa finished I applied for visa extension and I got another month to stay after that I tried to apply for residence permit or carte sujur but the police said they cannot process my application because I have a tourist visa and I need to return with a family visa only then I can apply for a carte sujur however my visa is finishing in three days i requestd the relevant authority to give me two weeks of extension so that I can stay with me wife during eid Al Adha they asked me to come just three days before my visa is finished and in the end they said I cannot get any extension

Someone suggested me that I can overstay my visa and before I plan to travel back to my country I must go to the police and pay a fine for my overstay to the court and take an exit permit from the police and there will be no problem
I just want to know that since I have to come back again to Morocco will there be any problem to get my visa for Morocco again
Any kind suggestion would be of great help
-@Mizanurdonia

Assalamo alaykom,

Please can you explain what you did exactly to extend your visa?

do you have a residence permit now? What is the procedure?

Thank You in advance.