NOT ELIGIBLE

Hi. I just want to know before this i work at singapore and dont have any problem. When the boarder close because of pandemic i back to jb and the company dont want bring me back and then terminate me. After 3 month i been terminate 5 company want hire me work but MOM rejected my wotk permit. The company also send appeal and get the same answer. I alreasy call MOM and ask the reason they told me im not eligible to work at singapore. Can u help me

Can you share your job profile? What's the reason given to Companies for your ep rejection?
Why not eligible to work must be informed to companies.  I suspect your precious employer may have marked some red flag for you.
Fitrishahreen: This is the second time you post the same message here - and you also sent it to me (and possibly others) as private message (I replied to it). This violates the forum rules (see SPAM), which you agreed to when you signed up.
This is a last warning- if you continue this, you will be banned!
(And for your actual question: Go and read existing forum posts about similar cases, as it has been discussed in detail before!)