IPA NOT APPROVED

Dear Sir  / Mdm

Good Day!

I'm Saravanan from Malaysia.

Recently I got a job in Singapore but to enter to Singapore my IPA not approved.

Reason : the foreigner has an adverse record and hence not eligible for a work pass.

I have been in prison for 2 weeks ( family/relatives ) problems and it's more than 23years ago ready.

Event hoe I still in and out to Singapore past few years. Am jobless for more than 1year than want to give a try in Singapore company.

How to clear this record, pls reply.tq

You did not mention where and for what you were in prison - but generally Singapore does not like criminal acts and thus you will face a big resistance against letting you live and work here. (Short visits have lower requirements, as you have encountered.)
If you want to clear your record, contact the authority in charge of your prison sentence (if in Singapore: the Police Force) and get yourself exonerated, if possible.

If not mistaken it's in Singapore Queenstown Prison for theft case. 

I have emailed to MOM personally regarding this but they requested that only employment can do for appeal if they really want to hiring me.

But looks alike they doesn't want to do so . Other than this what should I can do to clear up this record or can I walk in to MOM ...

Please give me a good solution.. I really need a work in SG .. really desperate 😔

You were imprisoned where? That would help.

Shekhz: He wrote he was imprisoned for theft in Singapore (Queenstown Prison).

Saravanan: In that case MoM cannot help - you need to clear things up with the courts/police first. And I suspect this would be either impossible or take years. You may have lost your chance to live/work in Singapore for good. Doing a criminal act (ANY criminal act) in Singapore is NOT a good idea!

Dear Sir.

Good Day.

Past for few months, I have exchange emailed to MOM Singapore regarding the chances to work in Spore & the work permit too.

Below are email I received for their consideration.

", we only consider appeals submitted by the hiring companies.
You may look for a company that is willing to appeal on your behalf and get them to submit the appeal instead.
Each case is considered on a case by case basis."

So now I need to find a job / companies which can hire me and help to appeal for the work permit application.

I've deserve for the 2nd chance , Sir.

Hope all be fine.

Thanks
There is a misunderstanding here: MoM cannot help you clear an adverse record with the courts/prison system.
And an appeal for a rejected WP application can only be lodged by the company who submitted the rejected application.
@beppi hi ,

On June , already went for interview and the company willing to hire and help me for the appeal letter.  1st submission on 18 June rejected by MOM reason coz of adverse record.

Than the company send a 2nd appeal with my email correspondence letter as a prove / supporting documents for the application.

Already 1 month , still waiting for the reply. Normally it's take how long for the appeal process ? I don't want to lose hope and the employment still want to support me till the end.

Pls help , tq
Saravanan: Before an appeal, an adverse record should be cleared with the authority who holds it. Otherwise the appeal will also be rejected and, since yours is already the second appeal, the decision is final and you lost your chance for this job.
What is your adverse record for and with which government agency?