Single Permit Processing in 2022

Hi all, have anyone been asked to provide additionals documents for single permit ? Do you have any idea what type of documents are generally requested ?
-@zayneb166
Hey Zayneb, yes my employer told me today that the OE asked to provide additionals documents, do you have any idea after this how long take to have an answer ?
-@sseifeddinee

Hey Did employer inform you about what documents required? Documents required from employer or from you?

@muraliece2009 No he didn't, they just told me that they will reach out to me!

@sseifeddinee

Like What are the additional documents?

First time application

Region: Flanders

Application submission: 22/10/2022

WP approval: 16/12/2022

SP: Still waiting (106 days and counting since WP approval)

First time application
Application submission: 22/10/2022
WP approval: 16/12/2022
SP: Still waiting (106 days and counting since WP approval)
-@Abbas22

Wow.. something is surely wrong within the system

@Abbas22 Did you ask your employer to follow up?

@muraliece2009 yes, i was told that my file is in foreign affairs office and i have to wait more.

@muraliece2009 yes, i was told that my file is in foreign affairs office and i have to wait more.
-@Abbas22

Did they say any reason why you have to wait more

@muraliece2009 nope

@Abbas22 I recommend that you call them directly. Do not wait for your employer to do so. Sometimes they give employers generic answers; all you have to do is call and tell them that your application has passed the processing deadline, and you will have firsthand information about your file.

Region: Brussels

Application date : 07/11/2022

WP: 27/01/2023

RP: 23/03/2023

Good luck everyone

Région : Flander

N- reply :15 février,

WP: 29 march,

RP:waiting.

Region : Brussels

Application date : 16 Dec 2022

WP approval : 11 Jan 2023

Anne 46 : Still waiting

first application: 20.10.22

wp: 10.01.23

rp: 03.04.23

I hope everyone who is waiting gets the good news.

first application: 20.10.22
wp: 10.01.23

rp: 03.04.23

I hope everyone who is waiting gets the good news.
-@Muhammet Yildirim Tr

@Muhammet Yildirim Tr

Congratulation!

Your application was for which region ?

My timeline:

Region: Wallonie (First Time )

Application: 14th Feb 2023

WP: 21th Feb 2023

OE Asked for additional documents : 31th March 2023

Additionnal documents submitted : 31th march 2023

RP: 04th April 2023

Good luck everyone and good news soon for everyone inshallah

Flandre

Hello everyone

Application date : 20/12/2022

WP: 09/02/2023

RP: Waiting
-@mar122

update:

RP: 04/04/2023

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

@mar122 congratulations.  Your employer was an company or university?

@imanlorzadeh   thanks. A company

Hello everyone

Application date : 20/12/2022

WP: 09/02/2023

RP: Waiting
-@mar122
update:
RP: 04/04/2023

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
-@mar122

Was it the first time?

@ifeli yes

<<<< UPDATE >>>>

Application date : 29/12/2022

WP: 13/02/2023

RP: 05/04/2023

Good luck for everyone !!!

Hi,
First time application
Highly skilled applicant
From Wallonia region

No reply email : 6 February 2023WP : 8 February 2023
RP: Pending

How long does it take circa to get granted for RP right after WP issuance?
-@Serdary

Update : RP has been issued 04. April. 2023

@murat123 That's not normal. You should get in touch with your employer to contact the Work Department office. They might need some additional documents from you or something else holds your process on.

@murat123 Hi murat, reach to your employer! In some cases they get the work permit and single permit at the same time (the employer doesn't notify you). But you can always ask them to see if the process is still going on!

@murat123

Call the service telephonique (+3225534300)

Hello everyone,

I sent the needed documents for the single permit request to my employer on the 3rd of March, I don't know when was the request submitted exactly but I received the no-reply email today the 5th of April. For how long should I expect to wait to get the WP please ? and what does the no-reply email say about the application date ( was there is delay from the employer ? )

Region : Brussels.

Thanks

Hi all, have anyone been asked to provide additionals documents for single permit ? Do you have any idea what type of documents are generally requested ?
-@zayneb166

Hi, after contacting the OE I have been told that they requested proof of the legalisation (apostille) of the Police Clearance Certificate(B3) and that they are waiting, and the agency didn't notify me about it however I reached out to them and they told me they are still working on it. Although I provided the B3 legalised from the ambassy I still don't know why they don't want to accept it! It has the QR code, the legalisation reference etc.. did anyone face a similar issue ? In that case what did you do?

@zayneb166

Hi! My employer informed me that IBZ also needs additional document, which is apostille of the criminal record. I will be able to submit maybe next week because its holiday in our country until monday, so the government agencies are closed.

Region: Flander

No reply: November 15, 2022

WP: still waiting

RP: still waiting

@djpalace2000 yes it's important to have it legalised, I have it legalised! I don't know how it works exactly in philippine but in case they give you a receipt or something, keep it and send it with the document legalised it could be helpful!

@djpalace2000 u need to submit the documents in 15 days ...

@zayneb166

Once I submitted the apostille document, do you have any idea if how long will I have to wait again until the RP/Annex 46 comes out? Thank you

@Skhiri Wassim

Thank you. Hope to submit it next week.

@djpalace2000 They told me if the issues have been resolved you will get an answer in a couple of working days..

Zayneb can you give us the OE contact please

singlepermit@ibz.fgov.be / infodesk@ibz.fgov.be

Thank you zayneb god bless

@zayneb166

Thank you. 

Hope I'll have the positive result by the 3rd week of April coz I've been waiting since Nov 2022.

I have obtained my work permit since 31 August and i am still waiting for the single permit till this day

Closed