Single Permit Processing in 2022

Alright, I have an update! A good one, too!

Type: Initial Single Permit

Region: Flanders (Antwerpen)

No-Reply email: 17/07/2023

Additional information request: 24/08/2023

Work Permit: Granted 28/08/2023

Single Permit: Pending

They said up to two months for the residency/single permit, but I'm crossing my fingers it comes back sooner!

Alright, I have an update! A good one, too!

Region: Flanders (Antwerpen)

Additional information request: 24/08/2023

Work Permit: Granted 28/08/2023

They said up to two months for the residency/single permit, but I'm crossing my fingers it comes back sooner!
-@AlishaNelson33

Congratulations, I was wondering if you have applied by yourself or via a 3rd party company for your work permit?

@caneraydogmusytu Hi there, my employer applied for me and they have a lawyer/third party consultant that does it for them.

@caneraydogmusytu Hi there, my employer applied for me and they have a lawyer/third party consultant that does it for them.
-@AlishaNelson33

Hi Alisha :) Same for me. I have received my work permit in 34 days and your timings was similar to me, that's why I wanted to ask.

I'm waiting for my residence permit about 20 days and it is still pending. Hope to get it soon.

Good luck :)

@AlishaNelson33

That is great news! 1f60a.svg

Region: Brussels

Work Permit: 30/08/2023

@ccsanchezg have you gotten your residency permit yet?

@Ravi Kiran 1550 I also received my no reply on 17/7! Hopefully we get our residency/single permits backs soon. I got my WP just a couple days before you did.

@AlishaNelson33 hopefully! My company hired consultancy to process. They said it will take +/- 9 -10 for residential permit. Is it the same case for you.

Is there any way that my italian-job-search permit (valid until 31dec2023) can be converted to the Belgian visa? My fresh application in Brussels region has been filed by my employer and I received the no-reply social security email today...

Hi.. does anyone applied for single permit in May 2023  received your residence permit / annex 46 recently?

@syieda have not heard anything yet

@sid122 when did you apply? did you apply for first time or renewal of single permit?

@syieda I have a co worker who applied in end of May, and has gotten his Single permit last week.

First time applicant, REGION - Brussels.

I got my No-reply in may as well, but haven't received the single permit yet.

Flanders - Initial application.

@syieda applied in May (first time application), still no news regarding RP.

@syieda i submitted it on 10th May and this is my first application

@syieda : I have applied for single permit on 10th May and still waiting for RP. As per employer information. i have to wait till 15th Sept.

@syieda I have a co worker who applied in end of May, and has gotten his Single permit last week.
First time applicant, REGION - Brussels.
I got my No-reply in may as well, but haven't received the single permit yet.
Flanders - Initial application.
-@augcetoile

Hello, have you got your work permit, if so when did you got your work permit?

I got my no-reply email in the beginning of July. Flanders Region initial application

@Ravi Kiran 1550 yes, my employers are also using a third party and they said 2+ months for the RP. Hopeful that it'll come back by mid to end of October!

@caneraydogmusytu I got my work permit on July 27th.

first time application= 26th June

WP: 24th August

RP: Waiting

Flanders - Initial application

Applied- 3 May 2023

WP-4 July 2023

RP- 6 Sept 2023

All the best everyone!!

Applied- 3 May 2023
WP-4 July 2023
RP- 6 Sept 2023
All the best everyone!!

-@creativemicka

Congratulations :)

@shrikant mete    hi, you receive your annex 46 already? Me and my friend both receive the noreply at May and receive the work permit in july. but the annex 46 still not arrive yet/

Region : Flanders

Type : Unlimited work permit application by worker

Application Date: 30.08.2023

Work Permit Pending

@Xinran Xin, As of now. i am still waiting for RP. as per comment from creativemicka06 . He got an work permit on 4th July and mine was 6th July. He got an RP but i am still waiting for RP. Don't know why 2 days gap are taking too much time.

Update:

Applied- 10 May 2023

WP-6 July 2023

RP- 11 Sept 2023!

Excited to finish the next steps as soon as possible. :)

Update:

Applied Mid April

No-reply - 11 May 2023

WP - 27 Jul 2023

RP - 11 Sep 2023

Wishing everybody good luck!

UPDATE:

Region of employer: Flanders (first time application)

Applied: 22 May 2023

No-reply email: 23 May 2023

WP: 19 July 2023

RP: 11 September 2023

Hello everyone.  I am from Turkey.  It has been 5 months since I received a residence and work permit.  I applied for a single permit visa and submitted my documents (April 27).  Can someone tell me when the visa will be issued?  I looked at their website and it says it will be published within 120 days.  There will be 120 days at the end of this month.  Flemish region Genk.

@augcetoile

Congrats!

Hey all,

Has anyone ever gotten in contact with the Immigration Office via phone?!

I keep calling and it says line busy.

And if i managed to get in contact?! Can they look up and give me an accurate status of my file

Hello Hello,

This is my update

Region: Wallonia (Liège)

No-Reply email: 04/07/2023

Single Permit: 12/09/2023

Good Luck For All

Hi, here is my timeline:

Region: Flanders

No-Reply: 06/06/2023

WP: 26/07/2023

Annexe 46: 13/09/2023

Good Luck!

Timeline:

Region: Flanders (renewal)

Submission date: not exactly sure but 30 April 2023

Additional information requested: 28 July 2023

WP: 9 August 2023

RP: waiting

Hoping someone can advise as well. My wife and I still have a valid long stay visa D's based on single permit (myself) and family reunification (my wife). Our visas are valid until January 2024 and are multiple entry. Our residence cards expired on July 31 as that is when the first single permit expired. The employer applied for the renewal thereof at the end of April (3 months prior to the expiry thereof) but as shown above, I have only received the work permit thus far and have not received the annex 46 yet. From what I can tell considering the current average of 10 week timeline for annex 46/RP, we will only receive RP end of Octobrt. However we have a wedding in middle of October in Portugal. Will we be able to fly to Portugal in October on the basis of the visa D's alone? Or is this not allowed without the residence cards?

Also does anyone have any advice on how we can follow up and how to do this in a polite way? The employer is pretty passive and always says "it doesnt help to follow up" so it seems like we will have to try to do this ourselves.

@Josefine23 Almost the same timeline, hope will get it soon...

Are you tracking it somewhere or did your employer inform you about it...

Can anyone suggest how exactly track the process. As my employer applied for me through some agency on 18th June and till now they are not able to provide any update.

@SDass2 If you have an eID or itsme you can track via single-permit.prd.pub.socialsecurity.be

has anyone applied for renewal of single permit IN Brussels region?

@Tourist01

My employer informed me of this. I am not sure if we can track it somehow or not.

Hope you will get it soon!

Closed