Working visa

Hi there
Thanks for your supporting in advance
Can you help me, if I have a job offer or sponsorship letter from one famous International company, then can I get Morroco working visa?
Thanks

Yes you can get visa and just you need to collect papers and the company send you
the letter and you need visit embassy morocco to know more detail .

Hi
Many thanks for your comment
But problem is that there is no embassy of Morroco in Iran. ( there is no diplomatic relation between Iran and Morroco)
Secondly, have you see any Iranian citizen work in Morocco,  as an ex-pat?
Best regards
Sepehr Dowlatshahi

Sepehr Dowlatshahi wrote:

Hi
But problem is that there is no embassy of Morroco in Iran. ( there is no diplomatic relation between Iran and Morroco)
Secondly, have you see any Iranian citizen work in Morocco,  as an ex-pat?
Best regards
Sepehr Dowlatshahi

You would need to fly to the closest country that has a Morccan embassy in order to apply. Try searching online and ringing them before you fly to any other location.

Hi,

I have been selected for a position in Morocco in a mutinational Bank being in Cameroon.
Is it easy to have the work permit?
How long it might take to have the work permit?
Is there a possibility I am denied the work permit?

Alexis armel wrote:

Hi,

I have been selected for a position in Morocco in a mutinational Bank being in Cameroon.
Is it easy to have the work permit?
How long it might take to have the work permit?
Is there a possibility I am denied the work permit?

Hi Congratulation on your new job.

Usually, your employer will make these arrangement for you and it's better to discuss this with them as they should give all the supporting documents that you will need for such Visa. May I ask what bank you will be working for? and location?

The bank is Citibank Morocco in Casablanca. I have already forwarded all the documentation to local HR. Now we are waiting for local authorities feedback

Alexis armel wrote:

The bank is Citibank Morocco in Casablanca. I have already forwarded all the documentation to local HR. Now we are waiting for local authorities feedback

Fantastic. good luck with all please do keep us posted on the outcome and process.

Hi there

Can you help me,  I have a job offer or sponsorship letter from one famous International company, then can I get Morroco working visa from India morroco?

Thanks

Hello Reyboom,

If you have a job offer, a work contrat, the company will have to initiate the visa process for you. Let us wait for members to give their feedback.

Regards,

Bhavna

@Bhavna Hi i m Umar from Spain . Hope you'll be fine.

I want to communicate any Pakistani person who live in marroco for further discussion regarding settlement in marroco.

Waiting your answer.

Thanks!

Sepehr Dowlatshahi wrote:Hi
Secondly, have you see any Iranian citizen work in Morocco, as an ex-pat?
Best regards
Sepehr Dowlatshahi

You would need to fly to the closest country that has a Morccan embassy in order to apply. Try searching online and ringing them before you fly to any other location.
-@Vakil

Hello,

Please i want to know if i can work   or do any business in Morocco with visa regroupement familial ?

Thank you

@Hananec hi yes your able to work and start a business under this category.

regards

arif