Europe/UK Visa for Moroccans?

Hi, since brexshit then I am not sure on the rules, I have a Moroccan friend who wants to visit Europe and also the UK, does she need a visa for europe and the UK, so confusing at the moment :-)

deadcwtchy2 wrote:

Hi, since brexshit then I am not sure on the rules, I have a Moroccan friend who wants to visit Europe and also the UK, does she need a visa for europe and the UK, so confusing at the moment :-)

Hi the rules have always been the same regardless
Of Brexit.

Moroccan passport holder and citizen always required a shengan visa to visit Eu. And even when U.K. was part of EU Morccan citizen still needs a separate visa for the U.K. 

Rules are still the same and have not changed.

Hope this helps.

Uk has always had a separate visa to the rest of the EU countries. Brexit has nothing to do with this. The good thing about Brexit is it does no longer favour EU citizens over countries like Morocco. Uk and Moroccan relations are now developing faster than they were when uk was in the EU. There more people getting visas to the uk than most EU countries. Calling it bexshit is an insult to all The British people who want to control the destiny of our Country. I come to the uk in 1988 visa free while all other countries like Spain France which I had to cross to get to the uk has visas. Uk is NOT and has never part of the EU visa programs. Brexit is the best thing that happened in the 🇬🇧 in 50 years.

Hey guys ,
Hope you good and having already a great ahead ...
I have question guys and Hope you answeres me about it

Is that Moroccan nationals are unable to get the Visa's to Au Pair in the UK unless they qualify for an ancestral visa

Please give arguments and if you know the process you gonna help a lot..

Thanks & regards

Hey ,

I wish that you good and great ...

I have question please

Is that Moroccan nationals are unable to get the Visa's to Au Pair in the UK unless they qualify for an ancestral visa

This is The uk 🇬🇧 government website address. I hope this helps 👇

https://www.gov.uk/au-pairs-employment-law/au-pairs

@Said Idouarab that is utter ***. living costs are rising. many UK citizens in Spain are subject to deportation because they. neglected statutory requirements to live in Spain. I am EU citizen living in UK and my rights remained same. Hospitality, construction, healthcare sector are suffering because Europeans left UK during lockdown and it is challenging to replace them. That is Brex*** for you.

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Foul language
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Popolushka inflation is a global issue. Brexit has nothing to do with it. I don't understand why are you bringing Brexit to this conversation which is about inflation? Brexit is not responsible for the war in Ukraine and not responsible for Putin's madness. Stop blaming Brexit for everything around the world and respect the British peoples choice and vote. 🙏

@deadcwtchy2 non EU citizen always needed a visa to visit the uk 🇬🇧. Uk was never part Schengen which allowed people to move within the EU with Schengen visa. The answer to your question as a Moroccan visiting the EU and the Uk will need a Schengen visa and the uk visa just as they would need it before Brexit. Brexit has not changed the visa requirement for no EU citizens including Moroccan citizens.

@deadcwtchy2 yes your friends  needs a visa to visit UK and Europe and a visa to the UK is very difficult  to  get at the moment  also it is very expensive  to  get  a  visa  to the UK.Good luck.

@Said Idouarab

Brexit is NOT the best thing to happen to

UK!  Too many lies were told to the British public, hence the reason why we are in such a mess.  I used to work and travel to Europe on a regular basis for work, but now I have to wait for a time period to go back, due to Visa restrictions.

@RR@  politicians 🤷🏼‍♂️.

Brexit? many products vanished from shelfs. I can not send gift to my mum without her paying custom duty, VAT. Brexit sucks................