Subletting victim, what should I do ?

Helo everyone,

I have just moved to Brussels for work, and rented a room from a lady for a 6 months contract,  and she is renting the entire apparement from an agency.

After a month of co-living, she decided to just kick me out, and became very aggressive about it., she is now threatening me with all kind of stuff.

Saying you have to leave within 3 days, because I refused some stupid rules, she has put.
Such as 175 euro extra payment (not included in our contract) and ony using the living room 2 days a week :)

That happend while my commune registration is still in process, which will be interupted etc.

She also called the police, lying about me being aggressive to her and threatening her life etc.

The officers who came into our apparement and in the station confirmed to me, that she has no right to kick you out.

As I have just did some research I have found that our contract is not valid, since she is not allowed ligally to sublet, and her agency forbid it.

Now, I am stuck and have no idea what to do, wether should I take ligal actions against her, find a lawyer or anything.

I have no idea what's against me, and what's against her? what are the penalties etc

Please help, any tip would be very appreciated.

You can approach immo agents near by you show them what you have as contract they might be able to help you.