Najiz court cais no

Sir,i have this namber cais on najiz court,cais all rady make dicition pay my many, but 3 manth allrady gon ,i can't find my many ,anybody gaideme please,How i finding many ?
thanks all

Hi good noon
First thing, did you proceed the case online or by a lawyer?
Did you go to execution court??
After the final judgement from the labour court, you have to raise a request in execution court. Execution court will do all next process upto hand over a cheque to you.

Sir, i doing frast a lwoyer, after he proses onlin,i am 3 time allredy going najiz,last time
some one said open google najiz and abser acuont then chack,i doing and find its cancal ,how cancel this ? please guideme.

So i can go najiz or labour court? or khadmate amala moktob ? please. (before frast i go mursalat court,) jastic,transfar to najiz ,and najiz make dicition,but now 6 manth ,no find many ,plz halpme

Brother,

Contact me, your issue seems easy.

Hello sir I have concern This is what happened 1 time I registered in the bank for registration only, to be able to send thru there bank, after I registered with the bank I got the membership card, then I was expecting that they also gave a receipt with contents 2000riyal in the receipt, my question is that is there a case problem   or they will hold or arrest me in the immigration.thanks

Brother I'm not clear with your question, what you want to say. You registered with the bank but where from this 2000SR came, I'm not understand. Please explain properly.

The bank teller gave me  the reciept,which i did not sent a money that time i only having a registration for that bank.what happened is the teller made an error for giving me a reciept with my name.is there posibility that i will face a problem of this matter

sir, my concern sir is that when I went to the bank I was still registering to send through their bank, now after I finished registering they gave me a membership card with a receipt worth 2000 riyals, and I didn't know why did they give me a receipt complete with my name, that I would not have sent any money because my goal is to register, there is a possibility that I will not be able to return to our country due to this situation

Hi
I file a case in ministry of labor twice against my company,then I received sms saying follow up your case on ministry of justice
I tried to follow up my case on najiz but didnt know how
Please, i need to know what is the next process to do

Please find the sms i hv receive below:-

Dear customer:   Due to the expiration date of Case No. 14420720322, you can print the minutes and follow up on the case with the Ministry of Justice. To view all the case details and print the record, please visit your account on the e-services website of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development at the link: mol.gov.sa/SecureSSL/Login.aspx   Management of friendly settlements

Better you go with a lawyer. I am also done a case in labour court through a lawyer.

Can you please suggest a lawyer.

@Fahad_Da Hi How can I contact you? do you have any phone number?

Hi Anyone can explain, I win all my case and appeal, and filled case to the execution department, after filing the case to the execution department (Tanfeez) what is the next process, as I am waiting for my dues for almost 18 months? No update yet.

@ame_group5

can you contact me whatsap 05****

Moderated by Mickael last year
Reason : Do not publish your public data on the forum. You can do it on private messages
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Crowtiger please share your whats app number on personal msg. as I cant see your number on public msg.

@Fahad_Da

salam

are u a lawyer ?? Can u please guide me ??

Hello zehraadnan16,

Looks like you are looking for a lawyer, you can check the list of Lawyers in Saudi Arabia in our Saudi Arabia business directory.1f609.svg

You may find someone that can help you there.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Tanvir848 hello sir. I already file an execution request on Najiz. After 3 months. It's stated done but I did not receive any amount. Hope you can help me.

@RENANTE OLIS GO back to POLO.

, they can help you. They will check your Najz account. What I know is after you are done filling for execution request within 45 days , money should be deposited to your account.

@albaqi ali find a Saudi lawyer!

A filed a labour case against my company pepsi in Abha. They fooled me signed a termination letter with article 80. Still I won the case. I hired a private law firm. Oct. 24, 2022. We got a fourth hearing on Jan 2023, including final decision. I received my money yesterday thru my lawyer. Alhadullillah! Of course you will spend money for your lawyers. But they will help you 100%

@renatodd approximately what will be cost of lawyer ?

@JinJin1234 they are not following rules that they are saying , in the end they say when your opposition will deposit ,you will get.

I am facing this

@RENANTE OLIS did you check status on najiz ?

@Sikandar Abdullah yes. It's already finished. But I didn't received the money

@JinJin1234 yes but no money deposited in my account

@RENANTE OLIS  just go back to POLO, they will check your NAJZ account. I think they will file another case oy

Hi

Please guide me how to execute after the final decision appeared in Najiz

can we transfer to the new sponsor after final ruling by the court  ??

@Fahad_Da

if u can help me out, i gor final judgement from najiz, waiting for settlement amount, just want to confirm with in how many days i will receive my settlement amount