Follow up blood test for medical fitness

Hi iv been for my medical and was called back to block 7 for more blood test 4 days later I have to go back again for more bloods they never tuck my passport but y am I been called back?

Hi I went for my medical last week then was called back to block 7 give bloods they never tuck my passport tolled me to call this number they give me on Monday they never picked up. But my boss tolled me they called the mine place where ever they is and they said I had to go back again for bloods tomorrow same places block 7 what does this mine?

@XTang hello how to get finding of unfit result

@XTang in same situation sir anyone can help me to solve this situation and make fit

If its unfit then that's it.  They won't share detailed results.

Guys, i have the same situation.. my first medical test was 22 June and received the same message the following day - first time in 12 years here in UAE. With full of anxiety and worries, i went to second blood test on 26 June 2023.. with out asking any question to medical staff.. they just took 2 more blood sample...and that's it... the whole week i suffer from over thinking while waiting to the result..... and as the others are saying that if you know yourself, you should not think negative, but honestly if your health and career are on the edge of loosing it,lots of questions on my mind and i can't do anything but just to wait....... and today good things happend.. i received the test result as "FIT:... i will proceed with the next step...to process Emirates ID...     Good luck guys and take care of your health.

Hi I did my First medical test and was called for a re-test follow up in Al Musianah block 7, where the doctor said there is some kind of infection in my X ray , asked me few questions of my medical history if I ever had covid or tb or anything of that sort. I replied No. They then prescribed me with a course of antibiotics for 7 days and have asked me to visit after 10 days again for an X-ray.

Anyone has any idea. Do they normally send people back with medicines? like if they were to find something major they would have rejected my Visa right? Am I safe? Please guys answer as I am really worried!!

@Norman Jurnis

Hi, you dont have any choice but to follow the advise of the doctor - take the medicine and do the xray re-test, or else you can take medical 2nd opinion on private clinic or hospital to have a clear explanation on your health condition. Good luck guys and always take care of your health.

@Kj123 Blood tests are 99.9% negative so the testing is done in batches of 30/50. If someone in your batch tests positive, they ask all 30/50 to have another blood test and then test each sample individually. Someone in your batch has an issue. The odds are in your favour, but return and complete the process.

I did my retest two days back but my app shows application not found. What should I do

I did my retest 1day back but my portal is showing applicatio not found.

What should I do

Just wait.

@XTang hello bro,i gave medical test in salem center and was called again for followup in block 7 in al muhaisnah to give blood test again.  So when i came to know, i did same medical test in private clinic at al sarh medical lab in sharjah and all tests were negative.

So now i went to al muhasnah and gave blood test again, they told me 4 days test will come.

I dont want to wait for 4 days, is it possible i take another medical uae visa fitness test again in al salem? As i took appointment it worked, but not sure if the will do it again or not.

Alhamdolillah it came as fit in 3 days from al muhaisnah .

The problem is the request to bring the passport and PRO both.   They usually don't keep people there as in the case of dependents but instead inform the PRO / company to initiate visa cancellation and exit proceedings at sponsor expense.   Anyway let's see how it goes.

Hi brother,

If I check dha and they say "result issued" only. Without showing the date of certificate collection.. does it have any meaning   -@XTang

Hi Yestarday i did medical today i checked status it showed RESULT COMPLETED , CERTIFICATE WILL BE ISSUED ON what thats means any colour they will show for pass.pls tell me

Mine is doesn't show which date to collect the certificate so what's the way forward bro

-@Business Use

@erilincs100. It does not shows there, contact your pro, he have received it on his email.

To all those people ,who are being called again to al muhaisnah block 7,  just dont worry, 99% cases are just normal checks and all turn medical fit.

Following are the reasons:

Blood test are done in batches and if anyone in your group has any kind of detection,  then all have to go for a test again individually.

Solution:  Those who dont have money problem: I recommend go for vip tests, whose results are declared in 30 minutes. They will do it individually and there will be no issues related to others and result is very fast.

Blood test got contaminated:

It happens normally sometimes, when its shaken too much.

Human errors.

Machine error.

No proper result.

Boderline detection

Others.

Extra checks.

Some countries citizens are required to give extra checks, depending upon the virus going on, in there continents.

Best of luck everyone.

*** Dont forget, being called to al muhaisnah is no issue and 99% safe and no need to worry.

I have been called for follow-up medical, they took blood sample and let me waited 20 minutes. After that they returned the passport and direcedt me  to come 2 days later with PRO and will send two email also bring the copies. What that means? This is the deport process? And if yes then they will take me sometime to packup the things or they will directly deport me from the medical center?

Hi, I also visited the clinic twice and they drawed more blood from me. 2 vials to be exact.

I was also really worried but after they took more blood, they sent me home and wait for the result.

If they find something unusual that can get me deported, they will tell me right away, right? But why they let me go home and my PRO did not get my passport.

the waiting is making me anxious. I havent slept fine.

Hi I am also worried. I visited the clinic twice and draw more blood. 2 more vials apparently.

if they find something suspicious from my first test, they will tell me the reason why there's a need for follow up? in my case I haven't heard anything from them. they let me go after extracting blood and said to wait for results.

they also did not get my passport or something. should I be worried

I had a follow up medical test at Al-Mushanish today which I did.

But I am very worry about my result.

My blood was collected and was told by tomorrow 10:00Am I will receive result.

Can anyone help me with could the result be is any idea.

@uaebritexpat Happy for you

@XTang

After my medical follow up al muhaisnah medical center.They will send my result in mail within 10 days but they didn't send.follow up and blood test

Wait

Hi, Good Morning I had a 2nd Medical same area last Nov 1 for blood and sputum, today is the 5th day and there is still no result, what is the best thing to do wait for the result or go to the clinic again to confirm the result?

Hi, Good Morning I was told to go to block 7..Al Muhaisnah for 2nd Medical last Nov 1 for blood and sputum, today is the 5th day today and there is still no result, what is the best thing to do wait for the result or go to the clinic again to confirm the result?

Wait

nov 1 done for 2nd medical, until now no result. what am i going to do?

I told you already.  Wait.  Nothing else to be done.

And stop sending me private messages daily.  I understand you are anxious but no one here can do anything for you.  And we are not here to manage your anxiety - that you can only do yourself.   Just wait and be patient for the outcome.

@Kj123 did they gave any tablets to you ?

@Kj123 hi brother even same they asked me couple of days back. And took blood and clutum test again. And wrote and gave two tablets also for next five days .  And asked to present after next ten days for xray. Do you know why this is ??

Firstly, for blood test plsase don't get panic like me. I was in the same condition. In nutshell, got a job here in Dubai, went for medical and then follow up for blood test in same Al munsiah…. they said me to be calm and composed as most of the time infact 99.9% of the time, these candidates remain fit. They get followup mostly because of inconclusive result due to n number of reasons including technical issue, technical issue, less quantity of sample etc. It takes 4 working days to get the result and I know at this time we start questioning ourselves unnecessarily. However, believe me its a normal process. There will be so many people with same issue at the centre. So Stop being stressed unless you have any pre medical history. If you were fit in your country, you will definitely be fit here. Take care. :)