Renewal process while the EP under new one just got approved

Dear all,

As the subject, I got an job offer 3 months ago and after few discussions everything okay (contract signed) then because of the Pandemic, they (company B)  put their process to pending and I didnt heard anything from them (more than 1 month) until they informed me the EP application just got approved on last Monday.

At the other hand, I was okay to renew with my current company (A) since I didn't heard anything from company B and now they just informed me they will start process renewal next week.

I did informed the company B that I want to continue with my current company so they can help to withdraw the application but 1 week already and still no update.

My question is, is the renewal process can be rejected if the company B not agree to withdraw the application ?

Appreciate if anyone help to advise.

Thank you

Since you can only have one pass, and one ongoing application, at any one time, your current employer will not be able to renew your current path before the new employer has cancelled their pass. You better make sure they do that quickly!

Thank Beppi, I did informed the company B to withdraw 1 week before (And keel cheking with them on the process) but till now they havent do so. Im worry, may I ask if they still refuse to do should I submit the case to MOM ? Or what is the next action I can take ? Kindly advise.

You can contact MoM, explain the situation and submit the messages you exchanged with the company.
MoM may, at their discretion, cancel the application from their end.

Hi Beppi, thank you so much for your advise. I will try my best to contact with Agent.