Chances of approval?

Hi Guys, can kindly advise what do you think is the chances of S pass approval? Thanks in advance!

- Diagnostic Radiographer in a listed medical group
- 5 years working experience in Singapore (2015 to 2019)
- bachelor degree & master degree
- Full Registration Allied Health Professional Council
- $5800 salary
- Checked on Self assessment tool eligible for S pass

Bachelor degree and Master degree then why EP was not applied?

Nobody can tell what would be your chances but you had past experiences in Singapore so it will give a positive message to MoM, if you have a clean record here. Good luck

Thanks for your reply!  :)

I'm a Singaporean enquiring on behalf of my fiancé. He received 2 job offers. The other employer wanted to apply EP for him. But after very careful consideration, we decided to go for S pass as we think that EP assessment is very stringent now. The current employer applying for him has quota for S pass.

It's stressful during the wait because I'm worried the current covid 19 virus would affect his work pass approval. The only positive thing I could think of is he has been in Singapore since early January.

Need lots of luck 🙏 Thanks again for your reply!

It's not you or me to decide which pass he is eligible. The eligibility criteria has already been defined by MoM. A bachelor degree or above (e.g. master degree holder) is eligible for E pass.

It's not luck only rather his qualifications, skills and moreover his employer has to provide rationale why they are hiring a foreigner and has to show MoM that they had tried locally but skills didn't match for their requirements. Good luck

Thanks for the replies!

Just an update: The S pass is approved today. Applied on 17/3/2020. Very grateful 🙏