S PASS APPEAL STATUS

Need Advise!

Im Srilankan First of all my S pass application was rejected because of low interview marks(17) & expected  marks are at-least 21 Marks. afterwards i re-appealed through my agent again & faced interview on 9th September 2019 through Skype with Ministry of man power(MOM).

I am waiting for my status results but my agent says he did not receive any response until now. i was waiting around 2.5 months from appeal interview date. So my agent says please wait or withdraw your application. Please anyone  give advise for me.

I have never heard of MoM conducting interviews and giving marks to S-Pass applicants.
Are you sure you really talked to MoM officers and not something set up by your "agent" to scam you?
Your agent cannot even apply for a work pass, only the employer (or their agent) can.
Employment agents are known to be often less than honest. If you had to pay a fee for the visa application, you already know they are cheating - as this is not allowed in Singapore (all fees and costs of the visa application have to be borne by the employing company). In this case there is probably no job and you will not get your money back either.
If you want to be sure, I recommend you check EPOnline (log in with your FIN number, which the employer received from MoM and should give you) or call MoM to ask.