We need inputs from other agencies..

Hi All, anyone here can explain the status “we need inputs from other agencies....” for spass application? What does this mean? Is this a good or a bad thing for the processing?

Pls check the first thread “how many days takes work pass..”, it has given all the details.

Thank you surya2k. I haven't gotten the answer from the previous thread if this status is high chance being approved or still 50 50.. I'm okay waiting, just worried to be rejected 😔 this is the first time i encountered this status.

How do you know there is a high chances to get approve? It says that MoM verifying all your credentials by liaising with other agencies. So, it depends upon what's the feedback it receives from those agencies based on MoM assessment, it can approve or reject. Good luck

I just read 1 thread with this information. That when the status moved on with vetting agencies, high chance of approval. But the “vetting agencies“ and “other agencies“ encountered From other threads are different status.. so i'm not sure what's the difference between those 2 statuses.. thank you.

Please read related threads and forum discussions before you post.
This topic has been discussed numerous times and we have clearly explained (as Surya did again above) what the vetting state mens - and that is no indication of the approval chances.

Noted. Thank you!!