Will go Singapore in May looking for job

Any Advice Or help

Read our open threads, we have shared what to do and how to do. Good luck

Note: Next time, write a proper message before asking someone to help. What do you expect us to help you without knowing anything about your education, work experience, skills set etc?

You can find lots of advice in this forum about searching and applying for jobs in Singapore. Read and follow as much of it as possible!
You did not mention how long (and on which kind of visa) you will visit in May. But in order to not waste your time, prepare as much as possible in advance!

Thanks @ Surya2k for ur answer , BTW am sales Executive ,experience in Media, retail, Entertainment ,Speack English and Arabic and have bachelor degree

Thanks beppi , i have tourist visa for one month starting in fist of May

One month is short for a job search, so prepare well and spend it efficiently.
Good luck!

Mostkhalil wrote:

Thanks @ Surya2k for ur answer , BTW am sales Executive ,experience in Media, retail, Entertainment ,Speack English and Arabic and have bachelor degree

For you information, Every Singaporean can speak English very well. Other three languages which are dominating, are Mandarin (all Chinese speak), Malay (all Malaysians speak) and Tamil (One of the Indian regional language dialect). Sorry, Arabic language has no takers here. Good luck

Hi Sir I went to Singapore on 2017 Nov. I kept all my documents Clearly.  But i dint taken show money with me but i kept in my bank account the ICA officers asked me to show money I shown my International debit card and credit. But he dint allowed me to enter then i returned to india. Now i have to go Singapore for job I have IPA WORK PERMIT LETTER can I go now any problem is there now?

Should be fine, if you have employer's offer letter and MoM's IPA letter in hand. You still need to carry some cash in SGD then show or inform your residential address in Singapore (where you will stay after reaching Singapore). Good luck