Exit problem enquiry

My friend working in Kuwait 18 visa .he has get phone in contract 24 month  he is payed 14 month and he have 10 month reaming to pay but he is getting new offer in other hospital without pay  he is have possible to exit . within 10 days he WL return for another company and he WL continue reaming 10 month.  he is possible to  return and have any problem in zone office & exit in airport plz reply me

Can't say I understand the question. Is he paying his bills or not? If yes, he will have no problems leaving and returning or changing his jobs. If he owes money to telecom provider for his contract, that's a different story.

So which one is it?

Thk u for Ur reply  he is not in block list he is payed this month also,  he is have remaining 9 month mobile contract  .  He WL return another company. my question was without pay he has possible to exit or any problem in zone office ? And any problem in airport immigration department .immigration officer checking too about like this mobile contract  without problem we can travel   plz

Sry I am wk English language .... I give  Example he gt mobile at one telecommunications contract base 24 month. 2017 November he is payed 12 month he WL pay next month also he WL travel next Month January 2019 and he WL return February 2019 . my question  without pay remaining 9 month . we can possible to exit without
any problem  or at airport to traveling time immigration officer make any problem?

I understand now. No, I don't think they are checking for valid contracts when you exit the country after the visa cancellation...I know at least of one person who left the country and had an active contract with one of the telecom providers.

Take this information with a grain of salt as things as usual can change here without warning.