Appeal for rejected EP

My EP was rejected on september 2018 due to jobs advertisement issue, a requirement to advertise at least 14 days on jobs bank under the fair competition for the Singaporeans. My employer submit an appeal on 19/11/2018 and yet to get a decision from MOM.

Anyone faces the similar situation that a rejection due to job ads issue. Are your appeals succesful?

With very few exceptions, all jobs to be filled by foreigners on EP must have been advertised on the (locals-only) job bank for two weeks first with no suitable candidate applying.
If this was not done, there is no chance of a foreigner's EP being approved for that job. No appeal or other action will change that!
Don"t waste your time on the employer - there are others who know how to follow proper procedures!

Dear Beppi,

Sorry for the missing out details. My employer did advertize on job banks as per the MOM requirement. Hence, i would like to know what are the chances that MOM will approve based on past experience.

After the job was advertised on the jobs bank, the employer can apply for an EP for you on this job. The application will then be evaluated as per the normal assessment rules, which were already discussed on this forum in great detail (please read those discussions!).