Job i deserve

What kind of job i can get at singapore when i can talk my English, french and other languages well??

I think you are a person who opens up new threads without doing your homework. In your previous thread, I had mentioned categorically that visit the open threads where we have provided enough information for an expat to understand about Singapore and it's job market.

Asking these kind of questions is nothing but wasting your time and others time.

Answer to your query in short, in Singapore everyone speaks English well, nobody speaks French apart from may be few 100s expats, and other languages (what are those)? To succeed finding a job in Singapore, you must be very competitive with skills which are in demand.

Time has come for you to evaluate your own skills, match those skills with demand & supply in Singapore (read threads to understand), then find where & how you are going to fit yourself.

One humble request, before opening any new thread, read carefully threads in this forum and gain information about Singapore. Good luck

How rude of you... Thanks

Rude? We are doing volunteer work to help 100s of expats to share information about Singapore. But, I have noticed past 1 month, you have opened up few threads asking these kind of questions which has no meaning at all.

You should ask yourself, you are from Mauritius and looking for opportunities in Singapore. But, when I suggested to go through various threads in this forum to help yourself to understand about Singapore and it's job market, instead of doing your homework, you are opening threads like this which has no head and tail.

You should ask yourself this question “Job I deserve” in Singapore or any highly competitive market if you do little homework as per suggestion earlier.

We can't tell nor anybody can tell what kind of job you deserve. Rather evaluate your own strengths and weaknesses then work on that as per demand and supply. There is no thumb rules to achieve success or get a job in Singapore.

From Expat forum, wishing you good luck and find a suitable job.

I agree with Surya. He is not rude at all, just realistic.
Moving to a foreign country needs hard work, patience and resourcefulness in finding your own way.
Your many posts show that you have the wrong expectations.
You do not "deserve" a job in Singapore, but you must fight for it if you want one - and you must convince the employer that you are the right one - the ONLY right one - for them.
This is difficult - and your many clueless posts so far give no indication that you will make it.

Some pointers, in case you still want to try:
Have you already done research about your industry in Singapore? If so, what were your findings?  Which potential employers exist? What are their currently needed skills and functions? Is there a shortage of these skills on the local market? Do you have all pre-conditions for filling these positions if no local can? Can you prove this to a potential employer?
Then, and only then, can you apply for positions at those employers without wasting your time.