Singapore

Hello,

If i want to work in singapore, is it better if i go there to search?? Is Work permit costly?? Anyone who can guide me please!

Thank you
Have a good day

You can get work permit only when you have job in hand. Employer applies work permit on your behalf to mom.

Ahh okay.. you think it will be better if i go there to search for work??

Would you go there on tourist visa? You can give a try

Yes on tourist visa

Yes on tourist visa.
Where are you from??

Searching for employment is always easier when you are actually in the country. This is especially true for Singapore, where you are very unlikely to be invited for a job interview while you are abroad (and the company never pays travelling costs).
However, it is unlikely to find a job and complete all work visa formalities before your tourist visa expires, yo you'd have to return home while waiting for the visa.
Also, Singapore is not cheap for a visitor, so bring enough cash for an extended stay (at least S$100/day).

$100 per day?? Omg..  are you from singapore??
How is it $100 per day?? $100 is it singpore dollars or USD??

I clearly wrote S$.
The cheapest hotels are S$60/night - and you cannot expect much at this low price.
The rest of the S$100 is needed for food, transport, etc.
Singapore is one of the most expensive places on earth and it is easy to spend far more.

Okay.. Thank you
On january im going to singapore to find a job.. i badly need that job

Just to prevent disappointment:
1. It is not easy to find a job in Singapore. Have a Plan B in case nothing comes up - and be prepared for it!
2. That you "badly need that job" is immaterial (r even negative) to any employer. You must convince them that it is in their interest to hire you, otherwise you're wasting your (and their) time.
Good luck!

Hello,

Yes, i will be confident and smart just to make sure that i don't show my weakness (badly  need a jod). Thank you so much for helping me you are doing a great job.

Thank you
Regards khev