Looking for a house in Brugge!

So,any ideas?any friends or neighbours that have something for rent in brugge??ideally not far away from centre so that no second car is needed..2 or 3bedrooms,and please,please please i want a garden...I come from greece and I am used to leave outside most of the year..i cannot be within 4 walls all the time!!!500/600E maybe??not more....and we love taking care of houses and making them beautiful to leave in...so do not worry...!!!we will take care of it...!clean and tidy!promise!++Plus benefits for the householder..Homemade mousaka!!!!!!:-))))

Welcome on the forum Nantia :)

You can also post a customized advert (as per your budget, room type) on Belgium Classifieds Page, Category>Accommodation. This might help you as well.

Regards

I'm sorry, but for that kind of price you're really not going to find something at all like that. Plus, near the center of a city there is not freestanding houses [hence no gardens], there is not room. You will only find that out a bit. What you should think of is something near public transit instead of city center.

hi and thanks for the tips...!