Dependent Pass Working

Hi!  Me and my wife moved to Singapore with her as my dependent.  She is now looking for a job as well.  Is there any available agency thay specializes for dependent pass holders?  Thank you!

You can search a job in open market matches to her past experiences. Once she is selected then employer will apply Letter of Consent (LoC) for her eligible to work here. You don't need any agency for doing that. Unless you are looking for job Consultants who can help her to arrange interviews, then there are several popular consultants in Singapore such as Hays, Hudson, Randstad, Robert Half, Michelpages etc., who do arrange.

Good luck.

There are no agencies specialized in DP holders. As Surya said, use the general ones!
TheDP plus LoC route is not well-known, so your wife might have to inform a potential employer that (and how) it is possible. Also, since it presents additional risks to the employer (the LoC is immediately cancelled without notice if the husband loses his job) and since LoC holders are obviously not main income earners, they are usually not given responsible positions and paid less than their market value.

Thank you for your response :)

hello i am working right now as a server in an italian restaurant...i am holding a dependent pass.. im just 1 month in that restaurant and  decided to resign because it was too far from my place....my question?is there posiblities that mom rejected my 2nd apply of letter of consent to the new company?thank you

Your reason for cancelling the LoC has no meaning. Didn't you know the distance from your place to work before accepting the offer letter? Anyway, to leave a job after 1 month for this reason, MoM may think you as a job hooper. Your LoC approval will depend on the potential new employer. MoM will take each application on its merit. Good luck