Profession changing in iqama

Is it authentic news??

Is it authentic news??

Yes, I too heard it from my HR.
He did it through online today.

Kkr_007 wrote:

Yes, I too heard it from my HR.
He did it through online today.

Brother, how to get the letter from Saudi engineering council.
I registered in it already, but they didn't give any certificate.

Ameen1993 wrote:

Dear Friends,

Profession change to engineers is open. Just now I have my HR has requested on the MOL website. You will have to provide attachments, which includes certificates and letter from Saudi Engineers Council.

Certificate and ID card will be couriered to you once you request on sce website and pay a fees of 50 SAR.
Request letter to mol will be provided once you visit their office, once they prepare the request letter. It will be updated to mol in 1 week according to sce. After that you may request for profession change online.

So since I have my temporary membership now, I need to visit SCE for the letter for mol.

After which I will have to proceed for online profession change. And then request for id and certificate?

Am I correct in understanding it?

Thanks

Ameen1993 wrote:

Certificate and ID card will be couriered to you once you request on sce website and pay a fees of 50 SAR.
Request letter to mol will be provided once you visit their office, once they prepare the request letter. It will be updated to mol in 1 week according to sce. After that you may request for profession change online.

No, your membership is valid even now. You can request certificate even now.
For letter, you go to visit their office.

Then change profession from mol by hr.

Sorry to bother you with so many questions bro.
How do I request for the ID & Certificate and where do I do that?

Thanks for your help, really :)

ID and certificate from SCE website.
Letter to mol: by visiting
Change request: online by hr.

Assalamwalaikum after change of profession,did everyone got their new iqama?

Dear all,

We can add you to profession change group running on whatsapp where you get all updates and useful information regarding change of profession

provide your whatsapp number here to add in the group

Dear all,

We can add you to profession change group running on whatsapp where you get all updates and useful information regarding change of profession

provide your whatsapp number here to add in the group by clicking reply button below.

Yes, you will get your new iqama after updating the profession.

You can reply us with your whatsapp number to get all updates related to change of profession

your number please for whatsapp group or share the link

When did you hear it in arab news? What date or day....thanks

Good evening...how much you paid for registering in saudi council..and after you receive your registered certificate what step did you do to change your iqama....thanks..

Please can you guide to what to do or steps to do in processing the changing of my iqama profession...thanks a lot

Broher can you guide me the steps you have done..thanks

My friend how to apply thru absher

Friend can we ourselves can request thru online? Can you guide me thanks

My friend can you tell me what your gro in your company did to change your iqama...did he applied thru online or what...please guide me..thanks...

My friend can you guide me or tell me the process you make....thanks...please reply..

https://chat.whatsapp.com/DVr8NUc5OQgHgBOsls6xzi

Reply me with number to add u in our change profession whatsapp group

Ameen1993 wrote:

No, your membership is valid even now. You can request certificate even now.
For letter, you go to visit their office.

Then change profession from mol by hr.

Shariff.Tarique wrote:

Brother, how to get the letter from Saudi engineering council.
I registered in it already, but they didn't give any certificate.

Ameen1993 wrote:

Dear Friends,

Profession change to engineers is open. Just now I have my HR has requested on the MOL website. You will have to provide attachments, which includes certificates and letter from Saudi Engineers Council.

Join my WhatsApp Group for relevant informatoon related to SCE and Profession Change

arparpmalabanan wrote:

Hi good day everyone! I would like to ask if there's someone here who got their Profession Changed to Engineer since the start of the New Hijri Calendar? Thanks in advance y'all!

You can join my WhatsApp Group for all the relevant information related to profession change and Saudi council of engineers

wraza wrote:
Syed N Hussaini wrote:

Salaam Raza,

Do you know any agents, who can do this?

i think my friend knows. i will ask him and share here

Join my whatsapl group for all the related information for change of profession and saudi council of engineers

engr.adil wrote:

Dear to all
I already registered as engineer with SCE that time my iqama profession was labor.
As we know engineer profession is still not open to change profession so i change into technician for even getting my family visit visa or try for permanent visa.

My Question is I already registered as engineer with SCE what about in my situation.
I have to get again registered as a technician or my engineer membership will valid for technician profession.

Thank you to all.

Join my whatsapl group for all the related information for change of profession and saudi council of engineers

Mehreen_007 wrote:

Gyus any idea  iqama expiry 90 days remaining should be must required for apply permanent family visa  ?
cz current situation is iqama Validity 80 days reaming.
profession : Stock Controller

Shariff.Tarique wrote:

Dear brother, once the Saudi guy requested online, how long did it take to update from previous profession to the engineering profession?

to

Does anyone know if the company is not green, and it is in red state, how to change the profession?

Does anyone has any experience in this situation?
Thanks.

I think this is part of a long term filtering of foreigners from the work force.

There are many foreigners that are in saudi working as engineers but with a different profession in the icama. At the end of the day, they are still doing engineering and supervision work.

Now, as part of saudization, engineering positions shall be only to Saudi Employees.

So, it is a good move by the government, to everyone who is an engineer to correct your icama, then in 2019 they will not renew icama for foreigners with profession engineer and you will be on exit.
All foreign engineers will be know on the system.

These jobs must be for saudis.

The company must hire a saudi and this position is for a saudi.

do you understand the point ?

don't rush to change your profession. who cares what is says on your icama.

They are lots of young intelligent saudi engineers entering the work force. 1000s have come home from abroad after excellent training abroad.
if i was Saudi Arabia, i would do the same thing.

And Saudi is on its way to being a really advanced Country and the world can not just play dumb and ignore it. Fact is fact.

Saudi is a great country.

Assalamwalaikum everyone who changed their profession,did u got ur new iqama ?

Sana nayeem wrote:

Assalamwalaikum everyone who changed their profession,did u got ur new iqama ?

Yes

Hello Brother,

I wanted to change my profession to engineer. My profession in iqama is building technician and I have been registered in SCE as building technician even though after providing my attested engineering degree certificate to my employer, this was one year before. Now the profession change has opened again, one month ago  i had given my original certificate to my HR, he had sent it to GRO who sits in our head office. when i follow-up with our HR, he is saying that it is understudy in ministry of labour. However, when i spoke to call center executive of MOL by dialing 19911, they are saying that they've not received any request of mine for the change of profession.

It is bewildering to me, whom to approach and get this sorted out.

Could you please throw some light on your experience of changing a profession in iqama to engineer.

Your valuable inputs to my above dilemma is much appreciated.

Thanking you

Ameen1993 wrote:

Dear Friends,

Hello Brother,

I wanted to change my profession to engineer. My profession in iqama is building technician and I have been registered in SCE as building technician even though after providing my attested engineering degree certificate to my employer, this was one year before. Now the profession change has opened again, one month ago  i had given my original certificate to my HR, he had sent it to GRO who sits in our head office. when i follow-up with our HR, he is saying that it is understudy in ministry of labour. However, when i spoke to call center executive of MOL by dialing 19911, they are saying that they've not received any request of mine for the change of profession.

Could you please throw some light on your experience of changing a profession in iqama to engineer.

Thanking you

mfr.rits wrote:

Profession change to engineer is possible if the applicant is registered with the Saudi Council of Engineers. Because once the HR submits the request, it gets approved only once the Saudi Council of Engineers confirms that the applicant is registered with them. Then the profession gets changed to Engineer.
Once updated in the Ministry of Labor, the applicant can request online via SCE to update their information in the Jawazaat by paying SAR 100.

Hello Brother,

Thanking you