Profession change in GAMCA Medical Report *URGENT*

Dear All,

My profession as per MOFA is "General Electronic Engineer" but in the GAMCA Medical Report the profession was incorrectly mentioned as "General Electric Engineer".

When I checked with the medical center they are saying they don't have an option to correct it and they need to send a mail to GCH to get it corrected.

Any idea how long this will take? Any quick response is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Irfan

If one gives his/her profession wring in gamca slip and took the final report the he/she should submit the original copy of the report to the centre where gamca is done. They will file an application to the GCC for the corrections of one's profession.it will take time upto 7-10 days.

Hi guys I was examined by one of the medical centres in Nairobi Kenya for Kuwait job but unfortunately the medical result was written travelling to Qatar instead of Kuwait so currently am going through hard times with Kuwait embassy they refused to stamp the Visa due to that mistake I reported the issue to the medical centre for them to request for the change it's 7 days now no reply how long does it take guys????

can i change my profession in gamca medical after done  the medical test.

Were you able to change the profession in Report ? And how many days it take in general

Sir I have done my medical, I want change my job profession in medical report.

@thekhanabdullah

Is it possible to change after 30 days of issuance of the report

Dear sir i have done my medical .i want to correction my name can this possible

Dear sir i have done my medical .i want to correction my name can this possible.How many days required for this changing minimum.

Hello am Jane from kenya .I did a medical on my certificate they wrote kuwait instead of qatar. Does anyone have any Idea how long it takes to be changed back after the tequest of change is done?

Please please  I feel very frustrated, so.eone to help me

@Jane Maina33 it's okay it's not a big deal you can change or file a update request aand they will work on it soon .maybe it can take upto 72hours to reflect

Thank you

Masum Choudhury

@Saidi Baraza  it's not a big deal you can change or update your profession in any Authorised Gamca centres or the company can easily update your profession in your aqama (work permit)

@Masum Choudhury Hai sir I applied for visa stamping and it got rejected because no attestation (visa category technician). I asked my agent they said we will try on labour visa. In that medical report visa profession is technician and now they said we will try on labour visa. Is it possible to change? Or will they asked me to do medical again?

How do I proceed further with a request to input or update medical fitness details in the GAMCA website?