Profession changing in iqama

if your salary is high enough and the title of your profession is not laborer then you can add them on your iqama instead.

I say this because many companies are discouraged now because of the taxes imposed .

wish u the best

Hai all my friends ;

I need your help due to have some off my doubts , already i had to apply for changing profession through our HR . he just open the site and put on my Iqama No and select profession & submit then he said process are done wait for 2 days . This is not my question . My question is normally we must pay SR 1000 /- for change profession  right ? for whom ? when will i  pay the cash ?  ? or how ? i don t know the more particular processes .

your reply will appriceated

Regards
Noufal Saifudeen

Ask your HR may be he paisd 1000 bcz without paying 1000 your profession can't be  changed.if your HR said done than it means he paid your fee but ask him about that if didn't then pay it your self.

Dear brothers and sisters who have been with me since last year for this long discussion of profession change and family visa I want to tell you all that AllhamdulillAh today I got permanent family visa for my wife as I had appointment in istiqdam.
For those who have questions let me reply in aadvance bcz I also had same questions and always asked on different forums.

My iqama profession is I industrial technician

My degrees were attested from home country and from saudi Mofa and degree and marriage certificate translated.

I have all the documents required for visa and also GOSI letter

My profession is industrial technician on iqama my degree industrial engineering but I am working as engineer in my company so it doesn't matter if your designation is different from your iqama profession and my company didn't mentioned on introduction letter my iqama profession.yesterday brother Wraza posted comment about same thing that your company must write same profession on introduction letter as per iqama.
These were frequently asked questions that I replied in advance if you have any questions ask me here so it may help everyone.

Does any permission we need from hr for family visa or else we can apply directly?

Mabrook Masha Allah

Thanks sister

Sister AllhamdulillAh my company gave me family status so my hr did all process.they filled farm and provided me documents needed for permanent visa and they booked appointment in istiqdam and told me to visit istiqdam on the given date.

Ok gud Masha Allah

My husband's hr is just stick to his statement that computer technician not suits ur computer engineering degree so if we change to computer technician istiqdam will not issue permanent visa so wait for ur profession to open

So u mean to say company should provide family visa?

My Hr was also reluctant to change my profession to technician but AllhamdulillAh my company management is cooperative they understand my problem and told my Hr to change his profession to technician so he can bring his wife as soon as possible so when profession change for engineer will open we will change again his profession to engineer again INSHALLAH.

They say once profession change they cannot change it again

I don't know about your husband's company policy but mostly Hr are not cooperative woth expat employees.your husband should wait I think bcz next month Muharam will start and things will get clear.

Actually we are on visit here after eid we are going back that's why we are trying that's matters solve as soon as possible but day by day confusions are increasing last time his company applied through istiqdam they said everything was right but ur degree was not attested from Saudi culture and embassy that's why it is rejected. Then he attested his degree which is a long process it took four months in the end alhumdulillah it was attested in July but now hr saying not only degree attestation required ur profession don't matches ur degree so still u cannot apply wait for ur profession change then permanent process

What is his profession right now?if its not Labour then he can try once again in case if its rejected then apply again after profession change.my company even applied even my profession was Labour it got rejected they applied on the ground that my salary is good etc etc but it was rejected a month back so after profession change they again applied and AllhamdulillAh today I got visa for my wife.

His profession is electrical technician.

Your oqama profession must match your degree.so if your husband is electrical engineer then this profession is okay but if his degree is of computer engineering,civil etc then he won't get visa.degree and iqama profession must relate to each other.

Yes this is the problem he has computer engineering degree

bro i have a doubt as far as now iam looking forward to change my profession to chemist which is blocked now and iam gonna change it to chemical technician as i have msc degree attested by saudi embassy in india i like to know that chemical technician is eligible for permanent family visa plz tell me the suggestion

does anyone have an idea as to how much time does the Saudi Engineering Council take to approve the membership for us to proceed with the change in profession. I applied last week, paid SAR 500 already, post that there is no change in the status. Any help would be highly appreciated guys!!!

Thanks in advance.

I also applied for membership and its been almost 20 days same status.

bro i have a doubt as far as now iam looking forward to change my profession to chemist which is blocked now and iam gonna change it to chemical technician as i have msc degree in chemistry attested by saudi embassy in india i like to know that chemical technician is eligible for permanent family visa plz tell me the suggestion

plz advice me

Your hr better tell you.but as per my knowledge every technician profession that is similar to your degree can get permanent family visa.

so you mean that since i have chemistry master degree i can get family visa with chemical technician

Yes any technician profession that relates to chemistry degree.you can ask your hr to check list of professions for you.

But my husband's hr says computer technician not suits your computer engineering degree. U can change ur profession to computer technician but wo will not get permanent family visa on this

Your husband should confirm from others like some agents or HR of some other company.

Brother can u help in this by asking ur hr about this profession and degree as my husband just completed hi 6 months here so we don't know except hr from where we can get help

Or if u know about any agent plz share

Hasan 2000 @ bro did u got yellow paper ???

Sister I don't know about any agent and I am not at good terms with my hr as told few days before but I will ask my friends.and onething you can ask brother bhudsha he is also computer programmer or technician he will guide you and he is so nice he will share his number so your husband may talk to him.let me tag him to answer your questions.

AllhamdulillAh brother with your good wishes I got yellow slip today.brother plz help sister Sadafiq her husband has some issues you can solve.

Thank you brother

Brother bhudsha can u tell me which profession u changed to and which certificate do u have. My husband has degree of computer engineering it is giving error when changing to computer programmer and hr not changing to computer technician saying that u cannot get family visa bcoz computer technician not matches ur computer engineering degree

First of all congrats to Hassan,  if there is an error in proceeding online then try some agents, i heared that some agents are changing to conputer programmer even if you don't have degree as well. So back door is open,  i must say go for it.

U know agents? Do you change your profession?

Sadafiq@ dear sister im Computer science(Msc) student, ya I changed my Profession(Computer programmer), Technician visa its possible to a got family but that's depending on situation.They have ask to my friend(Note: His Profession Computer Tec) more papers like CR Copy and Gossi salary certificate, His baby and wife Photo  more first time they rejected his Application. 2nd time they accepted (Note: He went with his company PRO (saudi Person) ).
you just inform to ur hubby force his HR and company PRO suppose first time will chance to reject then directly take One saudi persion (PRO or HR)and go and about agent they are asked more amount sis .i talked with one agent for my friend he asked to me SR.12000+2000(Permanent visa Money)

Hassan2000@ congratz Bro Happy to hear

Thanks brother first time when he went to istiqdam one company's Arabic person went with him said that just bcoz ur degree not attested ur application is rejected. Now his degree is attested but his hr not changing his profession to computer technician saying that ur degree don't matches to this profession just wait for manual process to open.