Profession changing in iqama

mine its already 2nd week . when i check with hr dept they say lik approved from ministry of labour .
waiting for approval from jawazath .

Maybe there are 2 ways to do it. But i have seen many cases, they do it online and it only take 2 mints.

Mine also they did it online .

What is the validity of Chamber of commerce attested documents?

Assalamwalaikum I need a suggestion,if company is not doing chambering for visit visa,den how we can get the visa?is there is any other way?

how much time does it take for change of profession after applying online? it is approved by MOL, now it says waiting for Ministry of interior response .

I changed my profession twice first time in July 2018 to technician it took 2 days and again my company changed my profession to engineer two days back and it was within few hours and it was updated on my absher.

Hasan2010 :

I changed my profession twice first time in July 2018 to technician it took 2 days and again my company changed my profession to engineer two days back and it was within few hours and it was updated on my absher.

Oh okey, im changing to Doctor, and its been 1 week, it still says waiting for interior response. I called MOL, and they said, its approved from our side, it is delayed by MOI.

Do we need original certificates to change professions?

which profession?

Sir.Mehna Change for iqam

Actually am an accountant but my hr told I will change your proffsn to netwrk technician

How much days it take to approve profession change ?

I am waiting for more than two months now to change from Labour to engineer and my HR is saying it is under process? Is there any way to find out they have submitted or not and try to find out where it is pending?

Looking for your support guys.

What is the contact number of MOL?

Can company will renew the iqama before 2 months?