Profession changing in iqama

Yes it is very easy but they say computer technician not matches your degree so wait for computer engineer profession

Is visit visa open after hajj ??

Hasan2010 wrote:

I changed my profession to technician not engineer.and after 20 plus days SCE contacted me to deposit 750 more to get membership id.

Hasan, so even to change your profession to technician, you had to register yourself in SCE?

Dear to all
I already registered as engineer with SCE that time my iqama profession was labor.
As we know engineer profession is still not open to change profession so i change into technician for even getting my family visit visa or try for permanent visa.

My Question is I already registered as engineer with SCE what about in my situation.
I have to get again registered as a technician or my engineer membership will valid for technician profession.

Thank you to all.

Hello,

I have a question.
My HR has asked me to which profession do I want to change my iqama into, I suggested as computer programmer.
Now, the question is am I eligible for it? because my degree is Electronics and communications engineer, and it is also attested. I am also a valid member of Saudi Council of engineers valid upto 2020.
So is there anyone out there who has faced such a scenario? If yes please share your experience.
Thanks!

You will easily get visa if your profession matches your degree.my profession is industrial technician and degree is industrial engineering so I got permanent visa for my wife AllhamdulillAh.

No you don't need SCE registration.

You don't need registration apply for profession.

Guys, any idea as to when they would open the profession change option for Engineers?

Gyus any idea  iqama expiry 90 days remaining should be must required for apply permanent family visa  ?
cz current situation is iqama Validity 80 days reaming.
profession : Stock Controller

dear friends
                          i have got my iqama just now with my profession changed from labour to general chemical technician since i have degree in Msc chemistry and is this ok to get permanent family visa plz kindly advise me hasan bro

Karthikn123 wrote:

dear friends
                          i have got my iqama just now with my profession changed from labour to general chemical technician since i have degree in Msc chemistry and is this ok to get permanent family visa plz kindly advise me hasan bro

your degree has been matched & so  i think don't should be issue...

Your degree has to be attested from Saudi Embassy in your country to get a family Visa

Assalmualikum Everyone,

I am Ahmed,
I have been residing in Jeddah, KSA for the past 23 years of my life. [Born in Jeddah]
I have recently finished my graduation in Civil Engineering from India and returned back to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. As is commonly found here, I am still under my Father's Sponsorship and working for a small scale company. [They aren't much bothered with the transfer of iqama].

THIS IS MY QUESTION :
My iqama still says 'Talib' or "Student" on it. If a company or an organization were to approve of me and wanted to take my transfer to their sponsorship, would there be any issue? [seeing as my iqama says "Student"].
Also, according to the new rule, an engineer cannot take the transfer from Talib to engineer on the profession in iqama, but would it be possible to take the transfer to a different Non Engineering profession?

I would very much appreciate any helpful answers as this community is all i got.

Ahmed S.

As per the new rule you cannot get transfer on Engg. profession you must go for some non-engg. Profession.

Brother if your degree is attested then you will get family visa bcz now your profession is same as your degree.so go ahead and apply for visa.

dear hasan
                              bro already i attested my degree in saudi embassy india by last year i will apply for visa thanks bro

You need to attest your degree and marriage certificate from MOFA saudia before applying for visa.and for MOFA attestation your degree and marriage certificate must be translated in arabic g om MOFA authorized agents.hipe your marriage certificate is also attested from suadi embassy india and MOFA india.

I called up the Ministry of Labour and enquired about the profession change. The call centre agent said that ALL PROFESSIONS INCLUDING THE ENGINEERING PROFESSIONS ARE OPEN FOR CHANGE. Waiting for my HR to confirm.

Thanks.

Hey Guys,

By Profession I am an Accountant having ACCA qualification. But my visa is not of the same category so I will be going under the Change of Profession process. For this I require the requisites including the attestation requirements and the SOCPA membership? So if any one having any knowledge of the process please do share. I have my ACCA membership certificate attested by MOFA and Saudi Embassy UK and not Saudi Culture since they do not attest it anymore. Would appreciate if anyone can elp me out with this situation.

Thanks
Faiz.

Dear Friend kindly tell me the complete process of visit visa ?

Dear Bro,

i went jeddah isteqdam office on 2 sep,18 for permanent family visa, they check all documents ok and then ask me for C.R and GOSI and both i gave it to them and then they keep my all documents and said come after 10 days and check it.

Kindly suggest why not they issue the Yellow paper same time ? it happens before with someone who got Visa or rejected in that scenario ?

My Profession is Stock Controller and degree is MBA.

i went jeddah isteqdam office on 2 sep,18 for permanent family visa, they check all documents ok and then ask me for C.R and GOSI and both i gave it to them and then they keep my all documents and said come after 10 days and check it.

Kindly suggest why not they issue the Yellow paper same time ? it happens before with someone who got Visa or rejected in that scenario ?

My Profession is Stock Controller and degree is MBA.

may be they check your degree....also probably they waiting for new year to issue visa...depends on mood...anything happen

I saw, they were issuing the visa to others but for he send me to supervisor who checked again all documents and attestation then said check after 10 days... my query is that if there is any issue why he submitted the application and if documents are ok so why not give me the yellow slip..

Visit istiqdam office again with any saudi from your company he will enquire about everything and they will tell him why they did so and so otherwise they don't tell reasons to expats about rejection of visa etc or anything like that but if you are accompanied by any saudi then they will tell him.

I worked in Riyadh and head office in Jeddah that's why i applied in Jeddah.

Now, difficult to go Jeddah again and also Saudi from HR will not support to go.

Confused!!!!

Dear brothers as you all know today is first moharram so now anybody know when engineering profession open to change?

Dear brothers as you all know today is first moharram so now anybody know when engineering profession open to change?

I was at the ministry of labor few minutes ago and I asked about changing professsions for Engineers and Accountants and they said its not yet working, it might work soon, probably in a week or so...

Ok thanx brother

InshaAllah, lets hope for the best.

In that scenario anybody get Visa after 10 days ?

Anybody will call you from Isteqdam as he told me, normally they call or not ?

Furqan Ahmed wrote:

In that scenario anybody get Visa after 10 days ?

Anybody will call you from Isteqdam as he told me, normally they call or not ?

Today have 10 days completed u can go now tomorrow and please u will share ur experince tommorw.

Al Hamd U Lilah my profession is changed from Labor to Computer technician.
One of my friend also want to do the same, but he has one question, What is the salary limit of Computer Technician ?

Brother can u plz tell which degree u have?

As my husband is computer engineer and hr not changing his profession to computer technician saying that u don't have diploma

Sadafiq wrote:

As my husband is computer engineer and hr not changing his profession to computer technician saying that u don't have diploma

I have a degree of software engineering. By My Hr did not ask it and did not take this, i told him already there is no any need of any certificate for this profession.

Congratulations brother ur hr changed ur profession but my husband's hr not listening him just saying show me computer diploma then only I will change ur profession to computer technician otherwise wait for engineer profession

Still my company is not changing my profession,  so sad... Current proffesion is Labour but working as accountant...