Extension of Multiple Entry Family Visit Visa

Hello, i want to khow about the 1 year multiple visa. my wife she came for 1 year . after 6 months i want to go bahrain so for her need bahrain visa or no need.

Bahrain visa is needed for her

Exit rentry needed or no need

Hello Brother,

Regarding Visiting Bahrain, i inquired riyadh embassy about e-visa, but they said that i must submit air ticket copy, bank balance and hotel reservation.
But my question is that my wife visa status is OPEN and i want to travel by car, then why i have to submit all these documents??

Thanks

Hello Brother,

Regarding Visiting Bahrain, i inquired riyadh embassy about e-visa, but they said that i must submit air ticket copy, bank balance and hotel reservation.
But my question is that my wife visa status is OPEN and i want to travel by car, then why i have to submit all these documents??

Thanks

Your wife's visa status re: OPEN has nothing to do with it.  She is a visit visa holder and must get a visa to go to Bahrain. 

These are requirements for the Bahrain evisa.  Most Bahrain evisas are NOT valid for travel via the causeway.  You can only travel by road on the multiple entry visas.  But at the time of application, air booking MUST be provided.

Yesterday I went Bahrain with my wife and daughter without taking visa for Bahrain for them. As I'm a resident I will be there sponsor. You have to accompany with them with valid iqama and return ticket. Please take ticket for 3-4 hours after arriving Bahrain check in online and have printed boarding pass this will help you a lot even at Saudi airport.

Dear brothers,

Can we travel bahrain with hotel sponsored visa from causeway?
i mean visa from any bahrain hotel.

Yes unless the visa says not valid for travel via causeway.

Hello sir,
As My family is on multiple re entry visit visa for 2 years so I heard that its not possible  by road to make exit entry only by air  its allowed.. Please can you suggest me as I have to exit before mid of may

Also my family 2 years visit visa is going to expired on 14/6/2019 so can make exit on 4 /6/2019 it will next for next 3 month. Please tell me

hello every one,
i read all comment related to multiple family visit visa.
i am confuse, when family member will come saudia with 2years multiple visit visa. He will stay 90 days without renewal. If we need him to stay more the 90 days we can renew his visa throw absher.
Now my question is that if i send him  before 180 days to home country and i want to bring back after 5 moth.
It is possible because visa duration was 2 years????

Hello brother,
I got single entry evisa for bahrain. Is it valid for travel via the causeway? for multiple visit visa holder.

Ask Bahrain immigration.  As far as I know, single entry is not valid for causeway.

Hello Brother's

I Just want to share my Bahrain Road Trip Experience,

Yesterday i went to Bahrain by car (Causeway) for renewal of my family multiple visit visa it just took me 15 mins and it done. All you need is (guaranteed/legal way)-

1. Single Entry Bahrain Visa for visit visa holders.
    (you can apply online or by agent...if apply online it cost 100sr if agent it cost 400sr)
2. Your Iqama and Passport with Exit reentry visa.
3. Your Car with Valid Fahas and Istemara.

That's it. It is very simple, no need to get confused with all old conversation and suggestions bla bla bla...enjoy relax.....i suggest you to bring your family on multiple visit visa without any second thought and  have a good life in KSA.

Regards,
Farhan.

hi
            please send me your number i want to extend my wife multiple  visa for one year she finish her 6 months. and she is pregnant. please help me

Thank you,

Syed Faisal Masood

HI
          BRO CAN YOU SEND ME ANY AGENT NUMBER WHO EXTEND MY WIFE MULTIPLE VISA FOR ONE YEAR PLEASE.

THANK YOU

Faisal,

There is no any agent who will renew/extend your visit visa...you have to go to bahrain or exit ksa to extend visa....and i didn't take rent a car, i traveled in my own car.

Can give me the your mob no my no ***

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

What Kind of Visa did you apply for Bahrain? Is it including yours or only for your wife?

My wife 1 year multiple visit visa I need exitreentry  ksa can I possible by  car possible bahrain border

its just a single rentry visa

@ajij

i already posted in details

I Just want to share my Bahrain Road Trip Experience,

Yesterday i went to Bahrain by car (Causeway) for renewal of my family multiple visit visa it just took me 15 mins and it done. All you need is (guaranteed/legal way)-

1. Single Entry Bahrain Visa for visit visa holders.
    (you can apply online or by agent...if apply online it cost 100sr if agent it cost 400sr)
2. Your Iqama and Passport with Exit reentry visa.
3. Your Car with Valid Fahas and Istemara.

Possible by road

please read the post brother...i traveled by causeway which means by road..and it's legal way so no way of impossible.

Hi Farhan.
I brought my mother for 1 year multiple entry visit visa. On 15th August it will complete its 6 month stay. For renewal i should travel Bahrain by Flight/road. But on what date i should travel , like one week before or any fixed days before it completes its 6 month.
Reply appreciated.

Hi Farhan.
I brought my mother for 1 year multiple entry visit visa. On 15th August it will complete its 6 month stay. For renewal i should travel Bahrain by Flight/road. But on what date i should travel , like one week before or any fixed days before it completes its 6 month.
Reply appreciated.

@Rashk,
As you like....anytime but before finishing 6 months.

Hi Farahan,
Visa will expire on 15th Aug. But as u know the renewal what we do here online after 3 months it should be done before one week only.
so this was i asking if i go 15 days before to Bahrain, will my visa get renewed.
if i ask you how many days before u traveled Bahrain for your family renewal of visa.

Thanks in Advance

3 months case is online renewal...but causeway is kind of exiting country and reentry ..you can do it any time as you like....for me i renewed one month before...

Han.

Thats very fine.
I will take my Mother, by taking a single entry visa, and i can get visa on border it self.
By car i feel its possible and easy enough, by seeing your comments.

Any ways thanks.
Shall let u know if any more information required.
I am planning to go on 1st of august. Hope everything goes fine. In Sha Allah.

yeah go for it....

Bai meri family ka viza khatam ho raha hai.. pak bej raha hon ..2 year wala visa hai.. kitna maximum stay pak mai kar sakty hai.. koi infirmation hai

My family ..in ksa 2 year multipul visa.  She want go to home after 3 month. How much stay in pakistan maximum.. she can.. plz give me reply

She can stay as much as she can and come back until the visa is valid(730 days of first entry).

Hi ,
I bought my family in 2 year multiple rentry visa on January 12. After 3 months I have renewed it via absher. Now on April 12 they will complete 6 months. Can someone help me with what I need to do ? Should my family need to exit and re enter ? Do I need to renew the visa again?can someone help me with details please.

My contact number is zero five five five six three one three four two.

Hi,

It is very simple, they need to exit before completing 180 days and they can come back any time before January 2021. When they want to come back just buy a return ticket for them and they can come. No need to apply any visa etc.

Thankyou somuch for the details.
How would the two years be counted?is it the number of days you stay in Saudi or the time begins from the day of visa approval?
Also,Is there a specific time within which we should re enter the kingdom?
I'm on three months visit visa.planning on coming back with two year visa.
I'd be so grateful if you could reply.Jazakkallah

From the first day of entry days counter starts and after 730 days it will finish.
No limit to stay outside.

Which means the days outside is also counted right.
Thankyou somuch.