Extension of Multiple Entry Family Visit Visa

Could i get ur contact details

Could i get update please how u extended visit visa after 90 days

Please can you share the agent number.

WhatsApp number Saci ***

Moderated by Alexia 5 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your personal contact details for your own security. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Dear Manu,

Did you extend your mother visa online through absher before finishing 90days?

Please share your experience.

Dear Brother Siddique,

Have you extended your mother visa online through Absher account for first time before finishing 90 days? or you sent her back to home country for renewal? Please share your experience.

Dear Brother Sultan

Please can you share your experience, have you renewed your visit visa online through Absher for second time after finishing 180 days stay in kSA ? or what else procedure you obtained to get it renewed? kindly share your experience.

Hello Brother,

Thanks for your post, its really helpful, Can i get your number just wanna ask few simple things regarding the Saudi Bahrain causeway. Please

Binu sankar, please can you provide your number.

Is this true?

Dear Sir :

Thank you for your e.mail.  We would like to inform you that once you extend the stay ( for another 90 days ) their multiple entry will be cancelled and they will have to leave after the extension ends .and will not be able to come back without a new visa .

Best regards

Pleaae can you provide me your mobile number, need to ask some thing abought extension

Dear yaser, please can you share your number plzz

Dear , please can you share your mobile number, just need to ask abt extension of multiple reenty visa, how you managed to extend your family visa after completion of 180 days.

Dear , plz share ur contact number

Dear Ali,

Did you extend your mother visa? Please can you share your mobile number plzz

Dear Imran286,

All contact details should be shared over PM for the members' own security.

Thank you,

Alexia
Expat.com Team

HELLO ,

I want to bring my wife ,my Daughter(almost 2 months baby) and my mother on 2 years multiple re entry visa so what is the procedure for it as  i tried with mofa websites but its shows for only 3 month also regarding how many month they can stay in kingdom continuously once they get the 2 years multiple re entry visa .
thanks

Assalamalaikum
I too have the same problem. I brought my family on a 2 year family visit visa. Maximum duration of stay is 90 days and can be extended for another 90 days through abshir. then after 180 days one should go for exit. So I'm searching for any contact or agent  who can arrange bahrain visa for saudi family visit visa holder. please do the needful. You can inbox me the agent contact number.

Hello dear, i heard that if u extend your visit visa through absher after 90 days then visa multiplicity will be cancelled, before u extend online kindly make sure from jawazat office...

Dear Imran ,

Please share your contact number

Next Month My wife visit visa renewal , what is procedure

She Came last 2 month back

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Please can you provide your contact number

Mohammed 123321 wrote:

If any one want to extend vist visa i can help him, first try in Ibsher if its not accepting then contact me in privet massege

Please can you provide me your contact number. how you can extend the visa for my family?

Hi,

My wife came on 1 year Multiple entry visit visa on 18th of feb 2018. After 3 months, I extended through MOI for next 3 months/90days. After 180 days she went on exit and came back after some time and then before completion of 3 months/90 days she again went on exit and came again to Saudia. Now expiry date is Feb 15th, 2019(which is 90 days after entry) on MOI site. My question is Can I again extend her visa for 90 days?

Assalamualaikum,
Have u extended ur multiple exit re-entry visa through abshir for second time entry. Kindly let me know. I heard dat the multiplicity will calcelled if we extend it after 90 days.

Walaikum assalam,

No, not yet. It is due in February.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Hey... Mine is same condition.. My wife's multiple visa expiring on 17dec this week.. Plz reply me which procedure u followed bro.. Is it possible to take Bahrain exit and come back to ksa via road and wil it renew the visa

Dear fazil, what is the trasnport type.on visa?
Is it flight or open?

Hi, bro can you give me rent a car number how help me to get exit re entry with out entering in behrain...its urgent brother

Hi dear. its very urgent can you help me or give me the number same i need to go to make u turn without enterimg bahrain.
Or plz call or msg me on this if any information
Thank you.

Moderated by Diksha 5 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details for safety reasons.

Dear dilshad,

Where you live?

Hi
I had a question regarding the multiple entry visit visa, I would like to bring my wife  to KSA on a 2 year multiple visit visa, with a maximum stay duration of 90 days. This means that she will have to leave KSA before 90 days are over and can come back again.

However, I was informed by a friend and then checked on Absher that the visa can be extended online. Does this mean that she wont have to leave KSA and can just extend her visa. Did anyone yet have an experience with this? A reply would be appreciated as the 90 days will be over soon.

After extending 3 more months by online paying 100 sar. Valid for till 6 months right. Once 6 months finish we must need to visit home country or any other country right.
Once u come back from home country again we need to renew for 3 months or after coming back automatically it will renew to 3 months or 6 months.
Please let me know.

Hi,

Yes after 3 months, she must have to leave the KSA to any country and when she will come back she can stay 90days and after that you can again extend for 90 days and then again she have to leave.
I hope you get it.

that means every 3 months need exit/reentry must needed. or yearly 2 times needed . i mean 6 months once.please clarify.

Oh sorry, i mean to say every 6 months she has to leave so total 4 times in 2 years.

thank you so much for your information.

i have one doubt, i knew that after 3 months need to renew, once renewed it will extend to 3 more months right. i mean total 6 months. once 6 months complete, possible to renew for next 3 months or need to take exit /rentry, after coming back  that time  only renew possible for next 3 months. is it right

After 6 months, she will get exit and when she will come back, you don't need to do anything. After passing 90 days you need to extend for next 90 days and after that exit is must.
Maximum stay cannot be more than 180 days on any kind of visit visa.

Fazilusman wrote:

Hey... Mine is same condition.. My wife's multiple visa expiring on 17dec this week.. Plz reply me which procedure u followed bro.. Is it possible to take Bahrain exit and come back to ksa via road and wil it renew the visa

Any Update ?

Kindly reply...

My wife in multiple entry visit visa. her 180 days going to finish in couple of weeks.

Can i extend through Bahrain causeway now?
(***ANY ONE GONE THROUGH VERY RECENTLY***) ?

Or is there any other way to extend, being in Saudi Arabia.

Kindly Update pls.