Extension of Multiple Entry Family Visit Visa

My wife visa expires in 8th April 2019(6 months), so i am planning to send her march 1 and return before 30th march 19 is it possible.. and visa date will be renewed again for 3 months please give conclusion to this issue.

She can return.  But the visa date i.e. 8th April will not be renewed.  Depending on the days of stay they allow her on her border number, she will have to leave either on the 7th of April or after the days of stay allowed.   After this, you will have to apply for a new visa for her.

Many thanks xtang..

Moderated by Diksha 5 years ago
Reason : Please do not post personal information about you on the forum for safety reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

assalam alikum sir ,

i want to bring my family 2 years multiple visit visa i want to ask you about this can you share your contact number .

No. Ask me here or in pm.

mob number plz

my mob : ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the open forum but rather exchanged through the website's private messaging system. Click on the member's photo > Send a message. Thank you

Read what I wrote.

My mother came in Saudi Arabia on multiple visit visa. The duration of visa is 30 days so can I extend on absher or must leave kSA? Please inform me Thanks

In most cases, yes.

assalam alilkum,
my family came on 2 year multiple entry visa and i renew one time through abshar now i want to know about second time who i renew this visa.they must leave country and come back again but when they should exit befor expiring date of visa our after expairing date of visa .if any one experianced that same please shear your valuable experiance.thanks

Walaikum assalam,

They must exit before the expiry date of visa and then come back.

Dear brothers,
    I want to send my wife on exit re entry to bahrain on air as she is completing 180 days of her 365 days visit visa.
1. Does she need any visa to go to bahrain and come back through airport
2. Can she come back on the same day in the return flight back to saudi
3.Can I accompany her with exit re entry paper only.

Pls help me in this ....

1) Yes and No.  Not needed if you will remain in transit but the airline may not let you board without one
2) Yes
3) Yes. Exit re-entry, Iqama and Passport

Thanks for your reply sir, I am not clear about the first point . Could you please clarify me once again.

Thanks

The airline may not let you board unless you show a visa for Bahrain.  You can explain to them that you won't be entering Bahrain and will just return through transit - only purpose of flight is to reset days of stay on visit visa.  This should work but be aware of the risk i.e. they may not let you board.

Thank you very much your prompt reply sir..

What if go by road from Dammam
And explained to Saudi immegration that family on visit visa requir exit on passport and we will not enter Bahrain on u turn come back to Saudi
Are Saudi immigration making exit for visit visa person on king Fahd causeway ? Really need your support on it highly apporeacite

That is entirely up to Saudi immigration.  Look at the posts on this forum.

In most cases, they refuse exit for visit visas if you don't have visa for Bahrain.  In very few cases, they allowed.  Also if your visit visa says "AIR", they refuse exit for pretty much every nationality except Americans.

So there is a very high probability of rejection.  The rest is your decision if you want to try regardless - you may get lucky.  But no one here can tell you for sure if it will work or not.  As I said, browse the threads to read the experiences of people.

Hi,

We have been to Bahrain when my family was iqama holder, but I doubt whether they will allow by road to a non resident or visit Visa holder of Saudi to enter in Bahrain.

I would like to know if my family can go to Bahrain by  to extend visit Visa on completion of 6 months.

Regards,
Faisal

they have to get a bahrain visit or tourist visa and go there ofcourse.

aalkm bhai... what is the solution for 1 year family visit... need to exit in 3 months or online payment directly by absher??/
*** plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz answer

Moderated by Diksha 5 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.

You can extend it for next 3 months and then after 180 days, person must exit.

Dear Manu bhai,

i want to renew my mother multiple visa remaining 15days for  6 months to complete, i wana re-entery from bahrain, my question is:

1.Can i go rexit re-entry now or' 7 days to expiry
2. i can take my re-entry copy, and for my mother can go direct to bahrain causeway checkpoint in my car ?because she has multiple visa for 2 years. ??

hi, XTang, i wana extend my mother visit visa of 2 year now remaining 10 days to complete 180 days, can i go direct to bahrain causeway to make exit re-entry or' any new rules.?? pls suggest clearly

I have already posted on this multiple times.

To travel via Bahrain causeway:

1) Saudi visa must say OPEN in mode of travel and not AIR.  Ask any Arabic speaker to decipher for you
2) She must have a visa for Bahrain.  As in most cases, Saudi immigration will not let her exit without it....even if it is just a u turn

Dear Xtang,
Thanks for your concern, yes it's written open in visa not by Air, so now need Bahrain visa right for mother? So how to apply visa were can I get please waiting for your precious reply..

Evisa.gov.bh

Please share any personal experience in extending multiple re entry visit visa without exiting ksa

You have to exit.

Thank you xtang

my family visa has 2 year validity but after 180 days i have sent my wife my home country now she can stay in home country for 5 months and return back ? pls tell about this..

Yes if visa is valid.

yes , visa validity remaining 1.5 years...

Mr.X,
Extend or Exit Re-Entry of visit visa after 180 days when before 7 days of expiring??

No extension or exit renentry.

Yes 7days before it shows online option for extending

Who said to you ?? There is extension after re entry for multiple visa for 1 year

After 90days you can extend but after 180 days exit and re entry